Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos

<< < (2/1153) > >>

dragonfist:

--- Quote from: Rudee on May 27, 2013, 03:25:07 PM ---My girlfriend accused me of masturbating in the shower the other day.   I told her "I can wash it as fast as I want"

--- End quote ---

FitnessFrenzy:

--- Quote from: cswol on May 31, 2013, 07:59:48 AM ---I shut guys like you down everyday at the gym, you walk in gym thinking your fluffer abs makes you the stud of the gym, or they show up with their workout partner telling them how big they are but only weigh 208, or they show up with their girlfriend wearing a tank top like they are impressive at 230 lbs..............then bammm..........CSWOL walks in, starts hitting sets and weight, and proceed to come stand right next to them, and make them realize today wasnt going to be the day they planned in the gym, their abs go flat, they walk around wondering what lift they can do to make them magically become 290 lbs, but figure out no lift will get them there, their workout partner gets demotivated and stops lifting, and quits chanting getbig, easy weight, getbig, then their girlfriend continually jocks realizing her boyfriend is a 228 lb twink who looks like a stick next to a 285 lb monster, yeah galeniko, hate to break the news to ya brother, stop concentrating on abs so much, because the rest of your body is becoming small, no smoke and mirrors here mate!

--- End quote ---

_aj_:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on May 21, 2013, 07:47:41 PM ---profess your willingness to drag your balls thru a quarter mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

--- End quote ---

FitnessFrenzy:

--- Quote from: tbombz on May 31, 2013, 02:45:27 PM ---Coach,  option d, chaos, emmortal, Nasser?

Dont worry i aint chargin.  My time is free for my brothers. But  them schmoes got-ta pay me!!

--- End quote ---

no one:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on May 28, 2013, 12:11:29 PM ---I didn't watch it, but by the actual definition, he is. That said, all bums should be put in work camps for two years where they learn a trade. They will be housed during this time, paid for by the government. The last six months will be spent actively looking for employment. Once they leave, they will have learned a trade, and will be productive. There will be a three strikes rule where once they fail the program three times, they will be euthanized and their organs given to needy people on transplant waiting lists.

--- End quote ---

:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version