Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

What is best PCT for comming off of 7 years of TRT?

<< < (2/6) > >>

ThisisOverload:
HCG and Clomid for a few months. You want to use a "pulse" duration for the HCG. Kind of a blast and cruise. If you have been on that long, you will need more than a few weeks of HCG.

I believe this is what Dave recommends. I'll see if i can find it.

Always keep Nolva on hand in case you get sore nips.

Mega Man:
I'm going to be taking Nolvadex and aromasin as long as I'm  taking hcg. I'm prone to gyno. I respond well to supplements amd hormones, so I'm thinking a lower dose of hcg 2 to 3 times a week. Mabey 500 or 750 uis 2 or 3 times times week. For 3 to months. Then add 75 ius of hmg twice a week for 3 months. I want to get the most out of the hmg that ai can afford. So I want to add it after 3 months of my body getting reactivated woth the clomid and hcg.

theworm:
Look into kisspeptin 10

Willed:
Two weeks after your last test shot:
inject 2500iu HCG. Then 750iu every 3 days after that for two weeks in total.
take 50mg clomid ED for 6 weeks total.
take 20mg nolvadex EOD for 6 weeks total.
take 25mg aromasin once a week for 6 weeks total.
2 weeks after finishing pct get some bloodwork done. Should be good.

deadz:

--- Quote from: Mega Man on March 19, 2021, 12:25:40 AM ---Does anyone have experience coming off of Years of HRT with some success of restoring test levels, amd regaining fertility???

I was on TRT for 7 years. I'm comming off, to see what my natural levels can get back up to, and see what my fertility situation is.

I was thinking

hcg 1500 is 3x per week for 3 weeks. 25mg clomid per day before bed because I hate the emotional side effects, amd want to sleep through them. And 20mg of Nolvadex in the am. When I get my tax return I'll buy some hmg as well.

--- End quote ---
Was on for 10 before I got off and got wifey pregnant 3 months later. HCG is your friend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version