Author Topic: Joon vs Josh - April 2nd meeting---Joon pussies out after 1 day  (Read 13251 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Joon vs. Josh - April 2nd meeting---Joon pussies out after 1 day
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2014, 03:38:23 AM »

No not Sydney,  I haven't but I am thinking of going to meet someone there hopefully for the Arnold Classic in March before or after I go to Dubai.

Thats in Melbourne, I will be there.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Already Its Happening
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2014, 08:53:57 AM »

What difference does it make to you since you are not invited to post on it anyway?
I guess you will find out either way.

Every single one of your little crew has got slaughtered and I ain't even started yet.
P Diddy was the last piece of the puzzle, or should i say Jigsaw....I was just binding my time son.

Now I have peace of mind, like a breath of fresh air.

I told you to be careful who you pin your colors to and who you sell out old man.
Truth be old you are to old for me to give a fuck about.

Get some sleep, its past your bed time.

Thanks for bedtime fairytale.  :-*

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2014, 08:56:02 AM »
Thats in Melbourne, I will be there.

OK cool someone from that neck of the woods was telling me about it....better its in Melbourne I can go play at the Crown.
If it happens 100% will say hello.
I hope you are not Lee Priest.................o nly kidding....lol  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2014, 09:16:28 AM »

What difference does it make to you since you are not invited to post on it anyway?
I guess you will find out either way.

Every single one of your little crew has got slaughtered and I ain't even started yet.
P Diddy was the last piece of the puzzle, or should i say Jigsaw....I was just binding my time son.

Now I have peace of mind, like a breath of fresh air.

I told you to be careful who you pin your colors to and who you sell out old man.
Truth be old you are to old for me to give a fuck about.

Get some sleep, its past your bed time.

Not invited? You are so mercurial.

I am so much better looking then Donatella.

Definition of prima donna;

2.conceited, difficult person: somebody who is regarded as demanding and difficult to please.

Hmm. This describes you better than it does me. I am easy to get along with, not at all demanding and pretty easy to please....all in all, I'm a very laidback kind of fellow. Seems like the opposite of you.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2014, 09:25:14 AM »
Not invited? You are so mercurial.

I am so much better looking then Donatella.

Definition of prima donna;

2.conceited, difficult person: somebody who is regarded as demanding and difficult to please.

Hmm. This describes you better than it does me. I am easy to get along with, not at all demanding and pretty easy to please....all in all, I'm a very laidback kind of fellow. Seems like the opposite of you.

Your a sellout I am not. That's the difference, we had this discussion before not sure why you want to cover it again.
Your the kinda guy say if he gets in a street fight with his friends, is the first to run away and save his skin.
I am the kinda guy who jumps in head first.

Maybe its your age and you just wanna go with the flow, whatever.
I will die a grumpy old man who doesn't give a fuck if I even make it that long...god forbid.

Each to their own, you choose to go join Josh's site and be buddies with Peter, Alex and them lot and shit talk me.

That is the reason you are not someone I care to have on my site, if you want to post there, I won't stop you, but the second you start any bullshit your ass will be deleted.

Groink joined Josh site etc, I have no problem with that at all, cos he never talked behind my back.
I like people who are straight up.

He doesn't like booty, but I love her to bits.....it doesn't affect anything between me and G cos we got mutual respect for each other.
That is the fucking difference

Groink will be mod, so if he wants you in or not I will leave it up to him to deal with

Now don't ask me fucking question about my site here, its not fair to Ron.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2014, 09:33:50 AM »
Your a sellout I am not. That's the difference, we had this discussion before not sure why you want to cover it again.
Your the kinda guy say if he gets in a street fight with his friends, is the first to run away and save his skin.

I will die a grumpy old man who doesn't give a fuck if I even make it that long...god forbid.

Each to their own, you choose to go join Josh's site and be buddies with Peter, Alex and them lot and shit talk me.

That is the reason you are not someone I care to have on my site, if you want to post there, I won't stop you, but the second you start any bullshit your ass will be deleted.

Groink joined Josh site etc, I have no problem with that at all, cos he never talked behind my back.

He doesn't like booty, but I love her to bits.....it doesn't affect anything between me and G cos we got mutual respect for each other.

Groink will be mod, so if he want to in or not I will leave it up to him to deal with

I'm the kind of guy who doesn't get in street fights.

I seem to remember you making all nice with Josh and Alex on their website when you were banned from posting here....short term memory loss?

Is "bullshit" if I call you on your past comments which you later retracted or redefined? Am I only a nice guy to you when I agree with you regardless of what you post? Hmm....not sure I can do that.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2014, 09:46:39 AM »
I'm the kind of guy who doesn't get in street fights.

I seem to remember you making all nice with Josh and Alex on their website when you were banned from posting here....short term memory loss?

Is "bullshit" if I call you on your past comments which you later retracted or redefined? Am I only a nice guy to you when I agree with you regardless of what you post? Hmm....not sure I can do that.

Of course you don't get into fucking street fights you are fucking 70 years old, I mean what exactly are you going to do Prime, wave your walking stick around , grit your teeth, show em your dentures and tell everyone if  it wasn't for you we would be ruled by the Germans?????

C'mon now it was a metaphor.

I am talking about principals here.

I was cool with Alex and Josh before they started trying to fuck with me. That doesn't mean for one second when I say "I was cool with them" I agreed with any of the fucking outing shit they did in the past or I was involved with it, and more often than not I was fucking mediator between them and the UK guys, trying to get them to pull shit down from their site.

Ask Bigmc about that one.

I still don't have a problem with Alex after we talked even though he shat himself ringing me on the phone after he realized I am a little bit fucking mental.
Regardless he did the right thing, so its fine. I like him now anyway.

I won't even waste spit talking about the Regina Vagina....his bullshit will be exposed very soon.

Just cos I got respect for Ron's rules here don't been I have forgotten.

The cu nts (they know who they are) (that does not include any UK guys) will get their tuppence.

The good guys well they have nothing to worry about.

I mean fuck me, did they just expect they could fuck with me as much as they did and get away with it......
Jesus fucking Christ almighty.....people don't realize I don't give a fuck if its the internet, real life, the fucking sun, moon, stars.....whatever.

I am who I am and once you get that ball rolling and wake up the volcano shit doesn't end well.

Never tell me "Oh its just the internet"

I am pure fucking evil when I wanna be

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2014, 10:02:54 AM »
You are trying way to hard joon

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2014, 01:45:58 PM »

Groink will be mod, so if he wants you in or not I will leave it up to him to deal with

Problem with this thinking is that it will create exactly the kind of situation you are trying to escape - moderating, sanctioning and deleting people.

Part of the attraction of the absolute wild west days of GB - before TO was even created - was the fact that people would say and do terrible things that one couldn't stand but no matter what, they were not banned.
O

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2014, 02:16:51 PM »

Problem with this thinking is that it will create exactly the kind of situation you are trying to escape - moderating, sanctioning and deleting people.

Part of the attraction of the absolute wild west days of GB - before TO was even created - was the fact that people would say and do terrible things that one couldn't stand but no matter what, they were not banned.

Yes agreed but you have to balance that we new members wanting to sign up.
Many don't because they are terrified from the likes of Josh and Alex
The outing info shit needs to stop.

Then we won't end up with whole of 50 members and 400 gimmicks.
That is the main issue and problem way I see it.

Also bodybuilding in general is in decline.
Physique is where its at.

Need to appeal to a broader and main segment of the market i.e. gym rats.
Not just hardcore bodybuilding.

Make it more "Lifestyle" themed, whatever the fuck that even means.

:D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2014, 02:24:39 PM »

Ok if you are in Melbourne for the classic will meet up for a drink.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
I Will Still Go There April 2
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2014, 08:15:07 PM »
I will go to the douglas park tennis courts, take a video that he didnt show and post it up for you guys

I figure its the least I can do
maybe Potato will chase a rabbit on camera for entertainment

anyways, this ended as expected. Pure cop out

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: I Will Still Go There April 2
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2014, 08:44:05 PM »
On getbig a well trained mma fighter is scared to fight a 290 pound fat, lazy, out of shape 50 year old man

this can only happen on getbig

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2014, 04:14:38 AM »

Joon accuses other people of crimes that he committed.
Never takes responsibility for any of his actions