Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 105374 times)

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
Re: Chris Benoit & family found dead!
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2007, 06:34:29 PM »
Vince, break the story for all your pals here at GETBIG!!!!

Copenhagen

• Getbig I
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2007, 06:39:17 PM »
I have a feeling it is a homicide.  But the thing is he supposedly had to leave yesterdays show because of a "family emergency"

so I'm guessing he went home, found his wife and son dead..and then took his own life. 

don't think this would be the case if he was notified of a family emergency, since the authorities would have already discovered his wife/son and the reports are saying that all 3 were found.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2007, 06:41:17 PM »
don't think this would be the case if he was notified of a family emergency, since the authorities would have already discovered his wife/son and the reports are saying that all 3 were found.

Benoit was scheduled to win the ECW World Title.
A

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2007, 06:41:42 PM »
I have a feeling it is a homicide.  But the thing is he supposedly had to leave yesterdays show because of a "family emergency"

so I'm guessing he went home, found his wife and son dead..and then took his own life. 

Fuck, that would be absolutely horrible......

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2007, 06:42:41 PM »
Even if it was a homicide, suicide, you have to understand there must have been severe mental illness with whoever pulled the trigger.  

We can celebrate the good entertainment this gentleman gave, but don't have to celebrate the murder if it was one.  

very true.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2007, 06:43:34 PM »
Silence this. I may be a noob, but you sure as hell are not over in Iraq now. Or are you? Fucking pussy.

Hahahha... ok "fodder".. I already did my time.  Are you going to convince me that you volunteered to go there?  Well I asked to...

lol, act like it was your decision.

affy

« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2007, 06:44:24 PM »

thats true...i just read they were all found dead together.  Its just weird that he was notified of an emergency and they were all found dead together.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2007, 06:44:48 PM »

Benoit was scheduled to win the ECW World Title.

You're still alive?  Tell everyone you see/pass by/talk to tomorrow that I feel sorry for them.  Good god.

Copenhagen

• Getbig I
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2007, 06:50:09 PM »
thats true...i just read they were all found dead together.  Its just weird that he was notified of an emergency and they were all found dead together.

hrmm, i wonder if that was just a generic phrase that wwe uses when a guy does not show up at an event. it is very odd that they would say that, i wonder when exactly the police made the discovery.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2007, 06:53:35 PM »
if there was a family "emergency" that might actually have caused the death of his wife and kid the police would be there LONG before chris got there.  no one calls their husband only and waits for him to come home while the wife and her kid are dying.

im guessing this "emergency" was in the form of another dude possibly with his wife and he wasted her, the kid and then himself.  happens all the time, by far the most logical explanation. 

plus if you look at him he's got that same Craig Titus killer look to him, he seems quite capable to me.
its comin today

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2007, 06:58:24 PM »
OK, Brix. Good for you. Just ease up on the conservative crap. I did not go. Two in the cemetary for me to visit. Nuff said. 

Copenhagen

• Getbig I
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2007, 06:59:56 PM »
can you explain the second paragraph.....

if there was a family "emergency" that might actually have caused the death of his wife and kid the police would be there LONG before chris got there.  no one calls their husband only and waits for him to come home while the wife and her kid are dying.

im guessing this "emergency" was in the form of another dude possibly with his wife and he wasted her, the kid and then himself.  happens all the time, by far the most logical explanation. 

plus if you look at him he's got that same Craig Titus killer look to him, he seems quite capable to me.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2007, 07:00:55 PM »

harts and their associates have the worst luck in the world.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2007, 07:04:38 PM »
OK, Brix. Good for you. Just ease up on the conservative crap. I did not go. Two in the cemetary for me to visit. Nuff said. 

Sorry for you.. just read up the context of posts before you bring on the comments.  That said, everyone on here should keep the bitching to minimum as it is in memory of Chris Benoit and his fam.  (unless you're busting on Vince G, that's ok)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2007, 07:07:47 PM »
prowrestling.com

has some updates...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2007, 07:08:31 PM »
wow :-\

i swear wrestling is a cursed business

and tonight they were supposed to have a memorial for vince mcmahon's fake death

E

You're right......man. Unreal.

One of my favorite performers........this is unreal..........and his family as well.... ???

Condolences to any family and friends.
HAHA, RON.....

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2007, 07:08:32 PM »
can you explain the second paragraph.....

yeah.  i think he killed his wife and his kid then himself.
its comin today

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2007, 07:14:01 PM »

I sincerely hope this isn't what happened.  The guy is a wrestling legend, and from what people are saying on the tribute, a nice guy outside of the ring.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2007, 07:17:06 PM »

I get the feeling there's a lot more to it than simple murder, suicide.  I've been watching the tribute and hearing the way his friends talk about him I don't get the impression that he was anywhere near the kind of person capable of that.  I think someone else was involved and I think I he found his fam dead he just off'd himself cause he didn't want to live without them.  This is all really sad and I could never imagine what I would do if I found my wife and child dead. 

But I guess we'll just wait and see.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2007, 07:18:30 PM »
Met him here at a Maryland Gold's gym about 3 1/2 years ago. Was in town for a show in Baltimore and he was working out with Deal Malenko, Steven Reagal, and couple of others. I remember he was training chest and he was doing these rapid-fire push ups on the floor and doing cable cross overs. Short guy. Wasn't taller than 5'8" in person but a compact, very muscular guy. His skin up close looked hard and grainy as sandpaper. 

Nice guy to talk to and he gave me an autograph that read "Chris Benoit-Smackdown."

Should probably frame it, huh?

Copenhagen

• Getbig I
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2007, 07:21:41 PM »
I get the feeling there's a lot more to it than simple murder, suicide.  I've been watching the tribute and hearing the way his friends talk about him I don't get the impression that he was anywhere near the kind of person capable of that.  I think someone else was involved and I think I he found his fam dead he just off'd himself cause he didn't want to live without them.  This is all really sad and I could never imagine what I would do if I found my wife and child dead. 

But I guess we'll just wait and see.

i don't think this is the case, like a bro stated before....if benoit was notified of a family emergency then the authorities/other family members would have already found his wife/son. the story is playing out that all 3 were found together.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2007, 07:25:35 PM »
Could drug abuse and alcoholism have anything to do with it?

Being on the sauce throughout the entire year, traveling over 200 days a year, performing twice a week, lifting weights, constantly eating out, drinking, drug abuse, depression from being away from your loved ones.

Can't tell me that's healthy..

Absolutely. People don't realize what these guys put themselves thru, on a daily basis.

There's NO offseason in wrestling, so these guys are on the road 300+ days a year. People think what they do is fake, but a I guess a good way to describe it is- stunt men who perform within storylines. These guys are for all intents and purposes, involved in car-crashes, every other day, so they HAVE to partake in painkillers to get thru their daily routines. Of course, habit develops, then add your anabolics, and party drugs, and it's an awful bad mix.

I'll tell ya, it takes a certain type of person to do what they do.........
HAHA, RON.....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2007, 07:29:29 PM »
painkillers and booze  oh yeah

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2007, 07:29:58 PM »
Man......watching Raw right now and Edge's statements about Benoit were downright heartfelt and gut wrenching.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2007, 07:32:05 PM »

Absolutely. People don't realize what these guys put themselves thru, on a daily basis.

There's NO offseason in wrestling, so these guys are on the road 300+ days a year. People think what they do is fake, but a I guess a good way to describe it is- stunt men who perform within storylines. These guys are for all intents and purposes, involved in car-crashes, every other day, so they HAVE to partake in painkillers to get thru their daily routines. Of course, habit develops, then add your anabolics, and party drugs, and it's an awful bad mix.

I'll tell ya, it takes a certain type of person to do what they do.........

yeah, it is perhaps the only "sport" that is worse than bodybuilding.

Why the fuck would anybody go into either?