Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 105379 times)

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
Re: LATEST RUMOR ON THE BENOIT STORY
« Reply #750 on: June 28, 2007, 04:37:05 PM »
this whole mess would make an emmy winning episode of Life Goes On
F

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #751 on: June 28, 2007, 05:36:57 PM »
I also heard this. The circumstances were odd from the beginning. I think that there is way more to this and always have, but it seems that the keystone cops and the media would much rather scream steroids than do their FUCKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   >:(

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #752 on: June 28, 2007, 05:39:10 PM »
I also heard this. The circumstances were odd from the beginning. I think that there is way more to this and always have, but it seems that the keystone cops and the media would much rather scream steroids than do their FUCKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   >:(
exactly, "steroids" is the easy scapegoat.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #753 on: June 28, 2007, 05:41:04 PM »

ALL DRUGS

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #754 on: June 28, 2007, 05:42:38 PM »
It's funny how all the skeletons are coming out of the closet because of this.

I even heard Stone Cold's ex old lady is dropping dimes on the WWE.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #755 on: June 28, 2007, 05:44:15 PM »

MassiveM

• Getbig II
  • Founder of Thunderdome Drama!
« Reply #756 on: June 28, 2007, 06:04:26 PM »
Rumors is he fought mussilini, and got knocked out by mussilini's MMA style   ::)

Team Sarcasm

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #757 on: June 28, 2007, 06:06:04 PM »
Rumors is he fought mussilini, and got knocked out by mussilini's MMA style   ::)

Do you know MassiveG?

Are you his relative?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
OK...It is being announnced on KEITH OBERMAN (MSNBC) that someone posted a message on Wikipedia 14 HOURS BEFORE THE BODIES WERE FOUND that the family was dead and how they were killed. I said in an earlier post that this whole situation is/was strange and that I feel this man's death was because of someone high up in the wrestling federation...well now it seems the cat is coming out of the bag.

If you are interested in hearing the detail...watch KEITH OBERMAN tonight I don't know what time the show repeats, but it was on at 9:00 pm so I expect within another hour or two it should show again.
C

gtbro1

• Getbig V
OK...It is being announnced on KEITH OBERMAN (MSNBC) that someone posted a message on Wikipedia 14 HOURS BEFORE THE BODIES WERE FOUND that the family was dead and how they were killed. I said in an earlier post that this whole situation is/was strange and that I feel this man's death was because of someone high up in the wrestling federation...well now it seems the cat is coming out of the bag.

If you are interested in hearing the detail...watch KEITH OBERMAN tonight I don't know what time the show repeats, but it was on at 9:00 pm so I expect within another hour or two it should show again.

I just get all my information from getbig

RJ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #760 on: June 28, 2007, 06:45:26 PM »
No I heard this.....Jay the Fridge Cutler was on a coke Diet and killed the family including the retarded kid, He would have got away with it had he put the bodies in the back of a Jag and set it on fire in the desert.

Cracked me up.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
this crime will hurt bodybuilding big time but mark my word wrestlers will pay the price,,especially after the
tribute move
McMahon is planning to apologize for the Benoit tribute, or already did, at the opening of one of ECW or Smackdown. "there was no way of telling this man was monster."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

wrestling has a lot to do with bodybuilding when it comes to hormones,,the level of use is about the same,,the level of profit out of this use is about the same,,but the diff is they are too unstable and this is as far as we are going to go  to deal with it,,their use of pain killers and narcotics is at all time high and there is no comparisson to bodybuilding in that aspect since 100%  of wrestlers now days are pain killer and narc abusers,, mainly cocaine,,

i had enough of it and many others had enough of it,,we now will out them,,wait and see,,only thing for them right now for saving their ass is to get it all prescribed by a doc and be on hrt or pay more for higher doses prescribed by a greedy doc,,this will be none of my concern then,,they can go this route and stay OUT OF THE WAY

i promise you that every wrestler on here that know something about the business take my word to the t and will back off,,if not they will be outted and we are up for outting as many as we can,,this aint no joke

if we dont do it bodybuilding will suffer tremendesly,,gymrats and bodybuilders and every day joes,, at the end of the road when taking to account all aspects,, give more profit with less risks,,its a lot safer to eliminate one group and put them out than to pack things and go home

we prefer the typical getbigger that claim to be natural and is juiced to the max,,rather then the unstable wrestler,, or other dumb enterteinment such as what it became now days,, that claim to be using some prescribed gear but in reality is high as the sky on narcs and pain killers,,in addition to that gear

mark my words,,there will be FULL COOPERATION WITH LE WITH REGARDS TO ALL WRESTLERS,, cena shmena double h and who ever other maniac they got there,,they became too risky,,the days of eddie and the days of van erik are long gone,,you wrestlers tell your ugly rich boss to pay for everything prescribed at the doses neededi dont wana see you anymore or hear from you

AHAHAHAHA epic threats from an anonymous internet nobody. I've enjoyed your posts and you seem knowledgable about roids, but to come here and threaten wrestlers to back off or else? AHAHAHAHAHHA you're too much man. If you "out" these guys you will be outing yourself, what are you dumb? AHAHAHAH fuck me you're funny, tough guy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigMeatball

• Getbig II
  • I'm not a killer, but don't push me.
Re: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...
« Reply #763 on: June 28, 2007, 07:22:20 PM »
Someone CAN be choked with no hands. Didn't most of you choke your friends or got choked in elementary  with your forearm while standing behind them. Just imagine if you got on a little kids back as he lay down and did that. You would  kill him easily.
O

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #764 on: June 28, 2007, 07:24:06 PM »
Did he simply use cord or wire is what they mean?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
AHAHAHAHA epic threats from an anonymous internet nobody. I've enjoyed your posts and you seem knowledgable about roids, but to come here and threaten wrestlers to back off or else? AHAHAHAHAHHA you're too much man. If you "out" these guys you will be outing yourself, what are you dumb? AHAHAHAH fuck me you're funny, tough guy.

cant be outing one self when one self sits overseas and decide who when what and where! longetivity = rets nordics and the such,,headquarters overseas = longetivity! chemeone is ok and we wanna keep it this way right?

i do what i want when i want and how i want and when i put out threat it is something that was already! agrred upon thus not a threat anymore! i decided to be nice and give the wrestlers on getbig a heads on

thats that
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
cant be outing one self when one self sits overseas and decide who when what and where! longetivity = rets nordics and the such,,headquarters overseas = longetivity! chemeone is ok and we wanna keep it this way right?

i do what i want when i want and how i want and when i put out threat it is something that was already! agrred upon thus not a threat anymore! i decided to be nice and give the wrestlers on getbig a heads on

thats that
do you think you are untouchable because you are overseas?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Last pic taken of Benoit
« Reply #767 on: June 28, 2007, 08:22:10 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #768 on: June 28, 2007, 08:26:21 PM »
untouchable? maybe because im needed,,there is a price tag for everyone thats why you need to always reinvent yoruself and be ahead of the game
everyone has his and her time
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
Re: Last pic taken of Benoit
« Reply #769 on: June 28, 2007, 08:28:28 PM »
The fan who took the picture described Benoit as soft-spoken and "nice." He signed an autograph for the woman.

Interesting, everything I ever heard about the guy, up until the murders, was about how nice he was, and how well he treated his fans :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: June 28, 2007, 08:30:53 PM »
untouchable? maybe because im needed,,there is a price tag for everyone thats why you need to always reinvent yoruself and be ahead of the game
everyone has his and her time
will you make it out unscathed or do you think someone, somewhere will find you?

Wondering, if you are as important as you say, do you think the authorities already know and are waiting for you to fuck up?

Kind of like a mob boss, they know, they just need enough evidence, then one day...  BAM, busted,
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #771 on: June 28, 2007, 08:31:24 PM »
The fan who took the picture described Benoit as soft-spoken and "nice." He signed an autograph for the woman.

Interesting, everything I ever heard about the guy, up until the murders, was about how nice he was, and how well he treated his fans :-\

Ya I meet him back stage at several WCW show he was very nice.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #772 on: June 28, 2007, 08:32:29 PM »
Ya I meet him back stage at several WCW show he was very nice.
what do you think about all this?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
« Reply #773 on: June 28, 2007, 08:38:31 PM »
hindsight obviously helps, but he does look very messed up there.
he's got a very sad, lonely, desperate look in his eyes

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #774 on: June 28, 2007, 08:41:33 PM »
i put behind bars more narc dealers than any other one in the game,,helped le in many ways at cleaning narc distributers in europe and have many good friends in usa who are le and get their hormones via us,,

the moment they stop using we stop supplying,,its supply and demand,,there is always high demand for gear epecially in usa esecially among athletes and le,,gear is not the problem,,,the problem is narcs,,gear is safe and will favor athletes and le and help them be more effieicnt in their job

the test in police departments doesnt go for steroid and hormone such as growth and the such,,the police in usa test you for drugs and look for wether you do narc or not inorder to accept you in not aas,,many of them use and favor hormone use,,many of them are competetive bodybuilders and powerlifters and that includes many chiefs and deputies
fallen angel