Author Topic: Jay Gutler and that 'GH Head'.  (Read 4457 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Jay Gutler and that 'GH Head'.
« on: February 10, 2007, 07:49:56 PM »
I just cant believe the size of this guys head!  He has 'one-proud-melon-thing' happening.  Good luck to the guy, he is Mr. O and 'everything' but that head is outrageous!

I know Jay isn't known for his electrifying personality and wit ( like Lee is) but  he needs to bring that head down a couple of hat sizes!

His big rounded abdomen looks obscene. However, that  chin and jaw totally over-shadows his bloated physique.

Bottom line is, Jay is a champion bodybuilder and a shrewd business man.  There is not a product in the fitness-industry that he will not endorse;  the big-guy just likes helping supplement companies to get richer!!

Your are doing the industry proud Jay! With a head and  body like that, maybe , just maybe 'the sport' will one day become 'mainstream'.

Train hard, live free!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
Re: Jay Gutler and that 'GH Head'.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 08:17:46 PM »
stop bringing lee priest into every thing and putting everyone else down.

like i said before...im a huge lee priest fan...but you are going overboard mate.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 05:22:32 AM »
I think its borderline obsession.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 06:44:31 AM »
Your are doing the industry proud Jay! With a head and  body like that, maybe , just maybe 'the sport' will one day become 'mainstream'.

I assume you're being sarcastic. Very poor attempt.

He has a great look, a very attractive face (let's not deny) and is the Mr. Olympia. Plus, he's been doing the rounds at MADMAX's store and other places. Seems like a good reprasentative to me.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 12:35:48 PM »
"Hank!"

It´s not Jays fault that you are small and weak. Jay is THE CHAMPION and nobody even comes close to Jay and Ronnie. I sure wish you would stop posting altogether, your posts are stupid and borderline insane. Nobody enjoys reading that retarded crap you post here.

Bashing pros like Jay is not only retarded, it shows that you are pathetic s.o.b.
Hope this helps!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

400kwgtr

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 01:36:37 AM »
Saying no one comes close to jay is rubbish. Martinez is a lot closer than u think. if he could have held his condition last year he could well have been mr o instead of jay. 

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 02:45:53 AM »
Well, Victor is awesome, no question about that, but i´m a fan of Jay´s so...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 10:14:28 PM »
Victor Sux

jetty

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 07:39:07 PM »
I just cant believe the size of this guys head!  He has 'one-proud-melon-thing' happening.  Good luck to the guy, he is Mr. O and 'everything' but that head is outrageous!

I know Jay isn't known for his electrifying personality and wit ( like Lee is) but  he needs to bring that head down a couple of hat sizes!

His big rounded abdomen looks obscene. However, that  chin and jaw totally over-shadows his bloated physique.

Bottom line is, Jay is a champion bodybuilder and a shrewd business man.  There is not a product in the fitness-industry that he will not endorse;  the big-guy just likes helping supplement companies to get richer!!

Train hard, live free!

Hank, you are one entertaining bro i'll tell you.  Talk about shrewd, i love how you spin a positive into a derrogatory statement while cushioning it to a certain degree so that your readers are left scratching their heads.  You're the man Hank.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 09:49:39 PM »
hank wood, if he could.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 11:49:06 AM »
I assume you're being sarcastic. Very poor attempt.

He has a great look, a very attractive face (let's not deny) and is the Mr. Olympia. Plus, he's been doing the rounds at MADMAX's store and other places. Seems like a good reprasentative to me.
Very attractive face? I see nothing special about Jay's looks.
Sounds like you want big Jay's giant jaw clamped around your little sausage.  :-\
!

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 06:04:11 AM »
"The human head weighs 8 pounds"

FloridaMuscle

• Getbig II
  • live to train, train to live
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 09:38:24 AM »
Until your at the level that jay is at and have made the sacrifices, ate 12 meals a day and spent 15 years dedicating yourself to a sport that most people cant handle.................. .then you have no room for criticism, caus'e chances are your just another chump. Fuckin armchair bodybuilder talking shit. put down the magazines and actually hit the gym...when your 285 lbs of solid mass then you can talk shit about jay...until then you should probably save what little self respect you have and shut your mouth. But thats just my opinion :)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2007, 08:30:14 PM »
Bottom line, it is all about respect!

I respect Jay's right to use large amounts of drugs to build a freaky physique.  I respect Jay's right to flaunt his GH chin and forehead.  I respect Jay's  right to showcase his electrifying personality.

Not hating,  just respecting!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2007, 06:14:24 AM »
Bottom line, it is all about respect!

I respect Jay's right to use large amounts of drugs to build a freaky physique.  I respect Jay's right to flaunt his GH chin and forehead.  I respect Jay's  right to showcase his electrifying personality.

Not hating,  just respecting!
bwahaha!
Comedy classic, Hank!  ;D
!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 08:50:41 AM »
The answer is simple.  Jay works out his skull, too, the forgotten bodypart  ::)
X