Author Topic: Question for Flex "the looter" ingtonsteele  (Read 1619 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Question for Flex "the looter" ingtonsteele
« on: November 23, 2008, 10:30:18 AM »
Can you post the diet you used for your last competition. Also, whats your take about having only 4 meals/day and 2 of them being a protein shake.

And stop looting!  :)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Question for Flex "the looter" ingtonsteele
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 12:17:23 PM »
Well my diet constantly changed, but it was mainly low to ZERO carbs and a one day carb up.

And 4 meals a day and 2 of them being shakes is perfect !!!! Just make sure u space them out evenly and get enough protein.

I dont really think you need to eat too much food, so four meals is perfect. What are ur goals benz???

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 12:25:53 PM »
Well my diet constantly changed, but it was mainly low to ZERO carbs and a one day carb up.

And 4 meals a day and 2 of them being shakes is perfect !!!! Just make sure u space them out evenly and get enough protein.

I dont really think you need to eat too much food, so four meals is perfect. What are ur goals benz???

Im not sure yet flex, but i have this stupid idea of going ripped to hell, keep 85kg and after that, quit gym and with that, getbig.
And no im not joking

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 11:28:32 PM »
Im not sure yet flex, but i have this stupid idea of going ripped to hell, keep 85kg and after that, quit gym and with that, getbig.
And no im not joking

PM me! :)