Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Natural Bodybuilding

What do YOU like about Natural Bodybuilding? or being a Natural Bodybuilder?

<< < (3/21) > >>

Option D:

--- Quote from: AVBG on February 05, 2007, 10:05:33 AM ---please share with us some of your experience in nattie training.. give some of our less experience trainers some of your insite to what makes a successful nattie competitive bb'er.

--- End quote ---

The best thing is being bigger than some juicers. ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Baby_Hercules:

--- Quote from: AVBG on February 05, 2007, 10:05:33 AM ---please share with us some of your experience in nattie training.. give some of our less experience trainers some of your insite to what makes a successful nattie competitive bb'er.

--- End quote ---
The most important thing is to have patience. Its going to take a long time too build a quality natural physique. You also have to really know your body. Its imperative for you to know what works for you nutritionally especially come contest time. As far as training goes I don't think there is a big difference in the training regimens of natural bodybuilders and drug users. The main difference is that we can't recover as quickly as they can.

AVBG:

--- Quote from: Baby_Hercules on February 05, 2007, 07:27:53 PM ---The most important thing is to have patience. Its going to take a long time too build a quality natural physique. You also have to really know your body. Its imperative for you to know what works for you nutritionally especially come contest time. As far as training goes I don't think there is a big difference in the training regimens of natural bodybuilders and drug users. The main difference is that we can't recover as quickly as they can.

--- End quote ---

that is soo true BH. It takes time but the results hang around for longer. One thing I had learnt through trial & error is to train strict and slow  ;)

GoneAway:
Knowing that my gains are through strict diet and training, without any illegal drugs is good.

loco:
23. No need for joint replacement surgery when I get old.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version