Author Topic: as far as being sexy goes..  (Read 1357 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
as far as being sexy goes..
« on: September 01, 2007, 07:38:49 AM »
whats your ladies opinion on the chest to shoulder ratio of muscle develoment?

i am thinking that full developed delts take away from the chests awe factor. built/striated shoulders with slightly less size than normal would make the chest appear larger, and make it stick out farther.

but at the same time, a balanced physique with proper proportions does have great appeal as well.

what do you think would be better..more attractive?

...and if you opinion is that a propotioned physique with built up shoulders as much as the chest looks better; do you think that this is also true with females who are not as fitness inclined as you may be?
d[-_-]b actin all cool

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: as far as being sexy goes..
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 12:35:53 PM »
whats your ladies opinion on the chest to shoulder ratio of muscle develoment?

i am thinking that full developed delts take away from the chests awe factor. built/striated shoulders with slightly less size than normal would make the chest appear larger, and make it stick out farther.

but at the same time, a balanced physique with proper proportions does have great appeal as well.

what do you think would be better..more attractive?

...and if you opinion is that a propotioned physique with built up shoulders as much as the chest looks better; do you think that this is also true with females who are not as fitness inclined as you may be?

Are you talking "on a guy" or "on a girl" ?

:)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 01:03:17 PM »
on a guy!

lol. i guess i should have clarified that.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 02:26:29 PM »
Command: Move Topic

Move to: Girl's Discussion

Post Redirect? No

::)
X

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 03:45:40 PM »
Personally, I favor the V taper more than anything else...a nice, wide, thick back and a small, tight waist.   8)

Part of getting a good V taper is having a nice thick chest too.  A balanced physique is indeed ideal, so delts are important, but they don't need to be huge to attain a shape that I think is most attractive. 

And yeah, you will prolly get more responses if this is on the Open Talk board, cuz not as many women post on this board as that board.   :'(

I'll move it.   

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 07:26:18 PM »
Personally, I favor the V taper more than anything else...a nice, wide, thick back and a small, tight waist.   8)

ditto... and don't forget tight, flat, ripped, abs... can't forget the abs.  (preferably with a nice treasure trail) :P
w