Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk

Negative Remarks ( Read before posting on this board )

<< < (4/12) > >>

CalvinH:
Please ban "welcome to the thunderdome bitch" ::)
especially when Chaos says it >:(

;)

chaos:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on November 02, 2007, 06:16:09 AM ---Please ban "welcome to the thunderdome bitch" ::)
especially when Chaos says it >:(

;)

--- End quote ---
I'm keeping an eye on you "CalvinH", you're treading thin ice, pal.

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: chaos on November 02, 2007, 04:20:00 PM ---I'm keeping an eye on you "CalvinH", you're treading thin ice, pal.

--- End quote ---

Hahaha ;D

G o a t b o y:

--- Quote from: The_Iron_Disciple on October 22, 2007, 09:09:16 PM ---This Board clearly states, " Positive board with no attacks or negative posts for fans of the bodybuilding sport, whether it be professional or amatuer. Discussions, news, info or whatever questions you feel like asking without getting flamed. Keep it positive, clean and bodybuilding oriented only. "

If I, or any of the other Mods, see a Post that doesn't abide by the Rules, it WILL get Deleted. Let's make this a fun, enjoyable Board, fellas. You want to insult someone ... belittle them ... post somewhere else. Thank you.

On another note, if ANY of you have any Ideas or thoughts as to how WE can make this a better Board ... perhaps, a more Popular one, then PLEASE don't hesitate to Post your thoughts and Ideas in this Thread. Once again, thank you for your time.

P.S - I can't speak for the other Mods, but if you have ANY Questions or Concerns please don't hesitate to Contact me ... thank you.  :)

--- End quote ---

This board is like the "nerd table" in a high school cafeteria.   There's a reason G&O (the "negative" board) has literally 100 times the posts this board does.

The_Iron_Disciple:

--- Quote from: G o a t b o y on November 03, 2007, 01:38:27 AM ---
This board is like the "nerd table" in a high school cafeteria.   There's a reason G&O (the "negative" board) has literally 100 times the posts this board does.

--- End quote ---

I think this Thread is getting a little out of hand ... I, originally, set up this Thread in order to let those know that the negative comments ( namely, bashing eachother ) that are usually permitted in the G & O Board will NOT be permitted here. This is BOTH what I and Ron wanted. It's as simple as that, fellas. I was also looking for suggestions, comments, ways, etc. that I could make this a more fun, popular, and enjoyable Board for you all. Again, that's it. Let's not let this Thread ( as I won't ) turn into " Who's better " and/or " Reasons why I don't like the G & O Board ".

First off, I was not implying ( as it seems that a couple of you have misunderstood me ) that I DIDN'T like the G & O Board ... as a matter of fact, NOTHING could be further from the Truth. I have been a Member of GetBig for quite some time now and the G & O Board has ALWAYS been my favorite. Now Goatboy, you are certainly allowed to Post your feelings on the issue ( as you have already ), however, comparing this Board to the " nerd table in a high school cafeteria " is a bit extreme, to say the least. It's almost like a sucker punch, really.  :-\ You, obviously, are one of the people that has misunderstood me and my Thread's intent. Is it so hard for you to see that I am trying to make this Board a more popular one ? Would you like to try ? I figured I'd " ask the people " and try to incite some type of response from them as to how I could do so ... how many Mods do YOU KNOW that do this ? I don't know of any, offhand. I guess it would just be easy for me to walk around with " Mod status " and not ACTUALLY do anything with it other than Delete/ Modify people's Posts ... sorry, but that's not me. Not to take anything away from the other Mods, but I'm very active here on this Board and I'm VERY motivated in trying to make this a better place. Please give me some credit ... I've only been Mod here a short, short while. And yes, you are correct ... the G & O Board does have more traffic than this one ... WAYYY more traffic, to be exact. However, when your on a Board that gives you, for the most part, TOTAL Freedom of Speech than your going to have more traffic ... it's only logical.  ;)

Now, please gentlemen, if you have any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, etc. on how to make this a more popular Board WITHOUT comparing us to the others, then please feel free to Post ... even you, Goatboy. Unless you think your too good for us " nerds " ?  ;) :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version