Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Natural Bodybuilding

Welcome to the New Board

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bluto:

--- Quote from: natural al on January 21, 2006, 03:25:19 PM ---
What have you really done to deserve mod status? 

--- End quote ---

He's been on a crusade

Ron:

Well, I have had a number of people pm or email me interested in this board, so here it is.  Where will it go from here, we don't know, but we can try to see.

I agree with 240, regarding articles, news, intriguing arguments, even controversial stuff is great when the time is right for the board.

Re the True Adonis, when I asked who wanted to be a mod, no PM or email. Thus, at the moment, we have four capable people willing to help the board. If you want to become a mod, email or PM me, or the mods, or start contributing to this board seriously to make it successful.

Goatboy, the natural board are for bodybuilders dedicated to a natural lifestyle. Training and nutrition is redundant, but many times, board overlap, each with a specific focus.

Jr. Yates:
i think this board is a good thing.

trulytoned:
This board is definetly a good thing for people who want to learn more about body building without discussing how much or how many of something they should take

GET_BIGGER:

--- Quote from: trulytoned on January 22, 2006, 05:55:45 PM ---This board is definetly a good thing for people who want to learn more about body building without discussing how much or how many of something they should take

--- End quote ---

Or which direction they should go.  It will be a great place for people who are interested in doing things naturally, who can find encouragement and advice from others who are doing the same. 

This is a great idea and will be a successful board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version