Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Natural Bodybuilding

Natural Bodybuilding ... does is exist

<< < (2/4) > >>

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: aliamini on January 23, 2006, 11:04:50 PM ---So who ever completes have to keep that in mind … cause once he steps on stage there is no mercy and no one will say this guy is on or off .. They’ll just say he looks good or he looks like shit.

--- End quote ---

when u c the condition of the guys u will be amazed how they pass the test and look like this

Aliamini,

You are REALLY hurting your athletes' reputations...

You've posted your pics, their pics, their name, their placings, on a board that gets 20,000 unique hits a day from people all over the sport- judges, fellow competitors, and fans.   Then, you bragged about cheating drug tests in a tested federation.

Ask any of the daily 20,000 visitors here what they know about Sami.  They WON'T mention his contest placings. They WILL mention that his trainer brags about beating drug tests in a natural federation.

You're putting your ego before their careers  :-\

aliamini:
Damn u 240 … I said it b4 and I will say it again … don’t u ever sleep??

Who said anything about cheating … people ask and I answered … what conclusions they reach is not my problem … plus everybody talks about everybody on this board … u don’t u guys talk about Jay Cutler when he got caught on Diuretics in 2001 … files a case and the whole test got cancelled … meaning he cheated over all the guys who competed … u odnt call that cheating cause he is 4 time Mr. O runner-up … but u call my athletes cheats cause bunch of no good, BBer critic wanna be say so they are considered as Cheats

Well the thing I am not is a cheat … I told all of u the truth of what is going on … I don’t put my ego ahead of everything … I tell u what is goin on in the sport … so instead of being thankful and learn what u don’t know … u guys are bothered about the judges and the official who visit the board … since when did that make any difference … u think they don’t know …

I hope the judges make it to the boards and read what is going on … cause from the looks of the judges I saw in IFBB world amateur championship … some of them couldn’t even speak English.  So how in hell can they keep up with the evolution of the sport.

Bast000 u think this guy is natural … how do u know that … training in a college gym doesn’t mean he is natural … I think all of u saw the MTV true life … and saw that everyone is on drugs … wrestlers models and even gay stripers … needless to say u aint seen nothing yet

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: aliamini on January 23, 2006, 11:37:43 PM ---Damn u 240 … I said it b4 and I will say it again … don’t u ever sleep??

Who said anything about cheating … people ask and I answered … what conclusions they reach is not my problem … plus everybody talks about everybody on this board … u don’t u guys talk about Jay Cutler when he got caught on Diuretics in 2001 … files a case and the whole test got cancelled … meaning he cheated over all the guys who competed … u odnt call that cheating cause he is 4 time Mr. O runner-up … but u call my athletes cheats cause bunch of no good, BBer critic wanna be say so they are considered as Cheats

Well the thing I am not is a cheat … I told all of u the truth of what is going on … I don’t put my ego ahead of everything … I tell u what is goin on in the sport … so instead of being thankful and learn what u don’t know … u guys are bothered about the judges and the official who visit the board … since when did that make any difference … u think they don’t know …

I hope the judges make it to the boards and read what is going on … cause from the looks of the judges I saw in IFBB world amateur championship … some of them couldn’t even speak English.  So how in hell can they keep up with the evolution of the sport.

Bast000 u think this guy is natural … how do u know that … training in a college gym doesn’t mean he is natural … I think all of u saw the MTV true life … and saw that everyone is on drugs … wrestlers models and even gay stripers … needless to say u aint seen nothing yet

--- End quote ---

The guy who talks the most is usually the one in the wrong.

We can all see you are embarassed in front of your athletes- yet you are not stopping. You're making it worse.

Comparing to competing in MuscleMania- which prides itself on being natural - with the IFBB, is just silly.

You're an immature man, aliamini. 

I just hope you don't hurt Sami's career with your pride and ego.

We both know he'll learn your tricks, do the math, and realize you bring more problems than you bring solutions.

brianX:
Yes, natural bodybuilding exists. Now fuck off.

aliamini:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on January 23, 2006, 11:48:08 PM ---
Comparing to competing in MuscleMania- which prides itself on being natural - with the IFBB, is just silly.

--- End quote ---

that says it all ... u know nothing, u just want to argue for the sake of argue ... everyone knows u just sit behind a PC and try to look good by mocking others ... what have u done for BBing ... what did u achieve in BBing ... I think I will join the group of kicking 240 ass (and there is a hell lot of them on the board)

brianX: that is an solid answer man ... that's just what we needed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version