Author Topic: natural bodybuilder 6feet6 240  (Read 17604 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
natural bodybuilder 6feet6 240
« on: February 15, 2006, 05:31:25 AM »
im gonna sodium deplete and take more pics, i think thats the main thing holdin me back besides the black man

htt
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: natural bodybuilder 6feet6 240
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 05:38:05 AM »
whats the best sodium depletion carb up method...how many days should i sodium deplete for
A

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 07:18:57 AM »
whats the best sodium depletion carb up method...how many days should i sodium deplete for

Just ask any black man and he will tell ya.... ;)
?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 08:52:44 AM »
240lbs. at 6'6", wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're a monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 11:26:24 AM »
looks very young maybe early 20s so thats a great accomplishment. looks well. obviously has larger arms than your 17" on the juice, plus he's natural

Hey fella we have a natural board here without the dickhead comments and people who actually want to help. post there and im sure you will get the answers u want.

bigmoss

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 11:39:28 AM »
looking good.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 12:41:24 PM »
looks very young maybe early 20s so thats a great accomplishment. looks well. obviously has larger arms than your 17" on the juice, plus he's natural
Hey fella we have a natural board here without the dickhead comments and people who actually want to help. post there and im sure you will get the answers u want.
Goudy, thats great your a natty but aren't like 19yrs old?.......i sure hope your natural ;)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 12:48:14 PM »
Goudy, thats great your a natty but aren't like 19yrs old?.......i sure hope your natural ;)

you lost me, sorry 4 being so slow but yep im 19 and def a natty hence my size and weights i use lol

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 01:08:25 PM »
Sarcasm is natural.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2006, 01:18:49 PM »
you lost me, sorry 4 being so slow but yep im 19 and def a natty hence my size and weights i use lol
you look good either way.......but the whole natural preaching just seems odd since you're so young.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2006, 01:20:04 PM »

Hey fella we have a natural board here without the dickhead comments and people who actually want to help.

So you are just ignoring his racist comments he just made in his first post hence MY comment.... ::)
?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2006, 01:25:05 PM »
you look good either way.......but the whole natural preaching just seems odd since you're so young.

i know i have only one workin kidney so i have to be natural. i dont natural preach i dont think, its just he intentionally sed he was natural so i thot he shud come and post aswell on our board and hear from other nattties.

i dont hate steroids or have nething agaisnt them, without them a pro division wud not exist.

rather than being anti steroids i am pro natural.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2006, 01:28:56 PM »
thats cool! damn only one kindey! did you donate the other one?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2006, 01:39:47 PM »
no its a pre existin prob i hav ehed since was a baby docs think it was cos had a kidney infection pretty bad when so young.

i took creatine for 3 weeks back in oct 2003, everything fine for cupla weeks added size and strength etc, felt great. one monday afternoon during pe i felt a sore side thought just pulled it playin football or cos i was doin sit ups previous night.

within 2 hrs i was vomitin and turned pale white pain was literally unbearable. turned out i hadd all crap from creatine built up in kidney which had not been filtered out.

the tube which leads from the kidney to be pissed out is far too small they sed hence the bld up of crap. its so sore at time and am susceptible to infections, read my pic thread from start explained there with pics.

docs wanted to remove it but i shit them and sed no cos it workin like 5-10%. if necessary they can attempt to widen the tube but sed it can cause more serious complications. so its a last resort. but im still here and ppl far worse off. anyway as long as i keep myself right 50% of one kidney can do work of 2. i have one perfect one so im good. no more creatine ever for me.

it says on box dont take if kid probs, i never knew, only knew then and am kinda glad i do know instead of maybe riskin takin summat yrs down line and doin serious damage. plus i hav eno intention to compete so natural does me :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2006, 01:51:58 PM »
no its a pre existin prob i hav ehed since was a baby docs think it was cos had a kidney infection pretty bad when so young.
i took creatine for 3 weeks back in oct 2003, everything fine for cupla weeks added size and strength etc, felt great. one monday afternoon during pe i felt a sore side thought just pulled it playin football or cos i was doin sit ups previous night.
within 2 hrs i was vomitin and turned pale white pain was literally unbearable. turned out i hadd all crap from creatine built up in kidney which had not been filtered out.
the tube which leads from the kidney to be pissed out is far too small they sed hence the bld up of crap. its so sore at time and am susceptible to infections, read my pic thread from start explained there with pics.
docs wanted to remove it but i shit them and sed no cos it workin like 5-10%. if necessary they can attempt to widen the tube but sed it can cause more serious complications. so its a last resort. but im still here and ppl far worse off. anyway as long as i keep myself right 50% of one kidney can do work of 2. i have one perfect one so im good. no more creatine ever for me.
it says on box dont take if kid probs, i never knew, only knew then and am kinda glad i do know instead of maybe riskin takin summat yrs down line and doin serious damage. plus i hav eno intention to compete so natural does me :)

i feel bad for you bud thank goodness creatine didnt mess me up. you can still get big without it and cut. creatine adds i say about 5-8 pounds of weight
A

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2006, 04:02:25 PM »
nice pci bro, but your face makes you look like you're in pain or something! or, were you just trying to suck your abs in for a better pic?!  ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2006, 04:39:35 PM »
my arms were 17 before i even touched a thing, just shy of 19 juiced up, hey goudy why don't you post those pics of your skinny pale as a ghost ass trying to hit lat shots with no lats, hahahaha, your "lats" are the same width of your waist.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2006, 06:16:54 PM »
my arms were 17 before i even touched a thing, just shy of 19 juiced up, hey goudy why don't you post those pics of your skinny pale as a ghost ass trying to hit lat shots with no lats, hahahaha, your "lats" are the same width of your waist.

no mirzy your arms are 17 inches now juice to the grills. oh brother ::)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2006, 06:17:54 PM »
im gonna sodium deplete and take more pics, i think thats the main thing holdin me back besides the black man
htt

the thing thats holding you back is food and somebody to knock you upside your head >:(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2006, 07:21:40 PM »
the thing thats holding you back is food and somebody to knock you upside your head >:(
im just kidding
A

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2006, 07:34:17 PM »
i feel bad for you bud thank goodness creatine didnt mess me up. you can still get big without it and cut. creatine adds i say about 5-8 pounds of weight

YOU MUST BE AN ECTOMORPH!
just push some weight!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2006, 01:59:57 AM »

u sed before 17" liar. that made up persona is starting to trip you up. he sarcasm y dont u post a pic...lol

those lats look good to me

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2006, 07:40:28 AM »

That 's what I was saying but nobody responded so I thought those guys were all racists....but now he was "kidding".... ::)
?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2006, 10:59:25 AM »
htt

Damn, 6'6", I'm impressed that you've filled out your arms like you have and you have a long ass torso....classic lookin lines though.

How old?   Look about 25 or so......you're at a bit of a disadvantage cause of your height (sounds weird sayin that), but you look good.

MOS

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2006, 01:27:17 PM »
That 's what I was saying but nobody responded so I thought those guys were all racists....but now he was "kidding".... ::)
Explain to me what's racist about it. Of course he was kidding, he was paraphrasing the line some black people use, "the white man is keeping us down", or "the man is keeping us down". Maybe not funny to you, but "racist" is a big word and should not be used lightly.

You look pretty good in the pic. Good lines, arms not that bad.
At 6'6 this is a very good accomplishment. Add some more size and you'll look impressive.
$