Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

natural bodybuilder 6feet6 240

<< < (5/7) > >>

alexxx:

--- Quote from: daddywaddy on February 15, 2006, 01:51:58 PM ---i feel bad for you bud thank goodness creatine didnt mess me up. you can still get big without it and cut. creatine adds i say about 5-8 pounds of weight

--- End quote ---

YOU MUST BE AN ECTOMORPH!

Ursus:

--- Quote from: sarcasm on February 15, 2006, 04:39:35 PM ---my arms were 17 before i even touched a thing, just shy of 19 juiced up, hey goudy why don't you post those pics of your skinny pale as a ghost ass trying to hit lat shots with no lats, hahahaha, your "lats" are the same width of your waist.

--- End quote ---

u sed before 17" liar. that made up persona is starting to trip you up. he sarcasm y dont u post a pic...lol

those lats look good to me

Euro-monster:

--- Quote from: sgt. d on February 15, 2006, 06:17:54 PM ---the thing thats holding you back is food and somebody to knock you upside your head >:(

--- End quote ---

That 's what I was saying but nobody responded so I thought those guys were all racists....but now he was "kidding".... ::)

Man of Steel:

--- Quote from: daddywaddy on February 15, 2006, 05:31:25 AM ---im gonna sodium deplete and take more pics, i think thats the main thing holdin me back besides the black man
htt

--- End quote ---

Damn, 6'6", I'm impressed that you've filled out your arms like you have and you have a long ass torso....classic lookin lines though.

How old?   Look about 25 or so......you're at a bit of a disadvantage cause of your height (sounds weird sayin that), but you look good.

MOS

Faust:

--- Quote from: Euro-monster on February 16, 2006, 07:40:28 AM ---That 's what I was saying but nobody responded so I thought those guys were all racists....but now he was "kidding".... ::)

--- End quote ---
Explain to me what's racist about it. Of course he was kidding, he was paraphrasing the line some black people use, "the white man is keeping us down", or "the man is keeping us down". Maybe not funny to you, but "racist" is a big word and should not be used lightly.

You look pretty good in the pic. Good lines, arms not that bad.
At 6'6 this is a very good accomplishment. Add some more size and you'll look impressive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version