Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Men's Physique Board

Men's Physique - How Come and What's Next???

<< < (3/10) > >>

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: bailey on April 18, 2015, 11:50:47 PM ---Primemuscle : Actually you must be a newb. Because primarily Deads for a thick back. But anyone who Deads hard will get many benefits to their legs and yes (Hams!) ever try " Sumo Deads?" They nail your hams! You have a lot to learn newb. But then again you will probably never do Deads, so you will never know that they benefit your hams, and your entire body! Fact! ::)

--- End quote ---

Not exactly a newbie. I have been lifting since I was 16 years old. This summer, I will be 71 years old. I know all the benefits of deads. I was just asking why you do them. As you might guess, I am a leg man. These days though I am not doing deads much for hams. I like reverse hacks. They are easier on the back. My back is for shit these days.

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: bailey on April 18, 2015, 11:55:38 PM ---That's if you are not one of those ego dead lifters, who drive the weight up and just " SLAM IT DOWN " for everyone to hear? Not controlling it. We see this all the time, and of course these guys have no muscle!

--- End quote ---

Everything I do today is for exercise and fitness. I'm could care less about impressing a bunch of strangers with what I can lift (which is puny weights compared to what I lifted in my prime). I concentrate on form and controlled movements, not so much on poundage.

bailey:
If that were true? You would not have said... " Deads for Hams?) you have given away your inexperience right there. Keep doing what your doing Physique dude! Get some Knowledge from a non meathead Bodybuilder! :o

bailey:
I'm picturing you in the ( Crossfit ) fail videos on YouTube.

bailey:
I'm out of this thread. Take care.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version