Author Topic: annoyances......  (Read 10475 times)

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
annoyances......
« on: September 20, 2006, 02:18:59 PM »
Since we have the habit thread.......what annoys the shit out of you.  And NO this is not a RANT thread, there is already one of those.

Living in LA, I don't have enough room to put all of mine.  I think stupidity is in the water. 

But just a few to start things off....

Pocket DOGS!!!  Don't people realize that these are ANIMALS...LIVING THINGS....they are not stuffed animals to throw around, dress up, and have sitting next to you at the doctors office.

People who spit when they talk.  I should not have to dodge spit drops while talking to someone.

Dirty kids.  You know the ones!!  They have the crusty snot on their nose, and leftover lunch dried to their faces.  Parents should NOT allow this!!  How long does it take to get a wet wipe and clean them up!

Stinky gym folks!  They think its a must to get on the cardio machine that is infront of the fan.  They have to realize that the wind from the fan is blowing their ass smell right in my direction.  Man...I'm pregnant, I don't need to expose my unborn child to your catfood and ass mixture!!!  Use some damn deoderant or do your cardion outside...stinky bastard!

People who don't speak english who insist on having a conversation.  UMMMM....I don't understand you and you don't understand me....so this convo is not going to work.  I don't understand hand signals either, so lets not take this back to the caveman days.  (Please note: I am not being racist...I have this very problem with my own abuela)

And lastly...people who wear their sunglasses at night.  That just freaks me out...I don't know why...its just kind of stupid.

discuss....

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
Re: annoyances......
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 02:31:14 PM »
People who make promises yet never intend to follow through on them.  I grew up with the understanding that your word is your bond and that regardless of anything else in this life, if you make a promise to do something then follow through.

Of course, if you find out you're married to a crazy person then that promise shit goes out the window  ;D
BKS - Guardian of Truth

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 02:48:46 PM »
People that chew with their mouth open >:(

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 02:50:29 PM »
People that chew with their mouth open >:(

ewwww yuck...that goes with my spitting while talking. 

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 03:16:40 PM »
Tailgaters. Especially when my 2 year old is in the car. I drive the limit or at least 5 miles above. People that rush are that way in their lives too. Irritating.

mish

• Getbig III
  • We'll start the ass-kissing with you.
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 03:23:15 PM »
I hate when you go to either get off or on the elevator & as soon as the door opens some tool is standing right there so you can't go anywhere - get the fck outta the way! >:(
BKS approved

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 06:13:01 PM »
people that use the word "Holla"...i HATE em...next person saying that in my presence is gonna get punched in the face..

...then i'm gonna proceed to get my ass beat..but it'll b worth it
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 07:31:23 PM »
I agree with all of Proschic's annoyances. Except for the not speak english part...I like to just gaze and get them to talk english instead of making me try to figure it out.

I can't think of anything annoying I try my best to respect other people while out

Holla at ya boy

;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 08:09:12 PM »
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 08:56:18 PM »
wanna be thug boys wearing wide brim white baseball caps, and pants 28 sizes to big down to their knees and boxers up to their nipples.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2006, 09:11:12 PM »
wanna be thug boys wearing wide brim white baseball caps, and pants 28 sizes to big down to their knees and boxers up to their nipples.

haahaa...fucker >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 09:15:18 PM »
anyone that has bling.  Anyone that has gold or diamonds on their teeth, anyone who drives a supped up car, yet lives in a shit-hole apartment.  any guy who wears panty hose as a do-rag on their head.  Anyone who plays the music in their car loud enough to be heard 4 lanes away, in heavy traffic, during a wind storm, in kuwait.  Turn the music down or i'll turn off your lights.

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 10:06:54 PM »
How about the dickheads who think because they drive an expensive car....they own the road.  They cut you off or tailgait.  They speed up when you go to pass them or slow down if you have to get behind them.  Here in LA, we have the most stupid, idiot, absent minded, retarded worthless pieces of shit I have ever met in my life.  My car is expensive...but I still use precautions and SHARE THE ROAD.  I would like to buy a demoltion car to drive around in LA and ram the hell out of these people.  Frickin bastards!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2006, 05:14:56 AM »
How about the dickheads who think because they drive an expensive car....they own the road.  They cut you off or tailgait.  They speed up when you go to pass them or slow down if you have to get behind them.  Here in LA, we have the most stupid, idiot, absent minded, retarded worthless pieces of shit I have ever met in my life.  My car is expensive...but I still use precautions and SHARE THE ROAD.  I would like to buy a demoltion car to drive around in LA and ram the hell out of these people.  Frickin bastards!

Welcome to NY. You just described my everyday driving experience.

newmom

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2006, 05:34:59 AM »
lol metal isnt that the truth..lol how about when u trying to get off the subway and u have to push to get off the subway cuz jackasses on the b and d trains (probably most trains i suspect) dont get out of way so they can get on...

in nyc I noticed lots of people would give up a seat when i was pregnant and im not sure because i was white but other ethnic pregnant women they would not especially if they were from the middle east..

and i agree with that tailgating stuff oldschoolflip...

and a kicker for me is, when u go to convience store wether im in ct by my parents house or especially at the corner bordega in nyc and u are buying one thing and the jackass in front of you is buying 5 mintues of lottery tickets

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2006, 05:43:18 AM »

so how do you really feel?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2006, 08:32:33 AM »
Idiots that drive slow in the passing lane. Then when you pass them and look over at them, they look at you like you're the one who's driving like a retard.   :(

PB

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2006, 08:37:27 AM »
people that write checks at the grocery after they are all wrung up.  WTF!! who writes checks?  debit card!!!!  Also if you are gonna write a check have the thing filled out except for the amount.  ARGH!

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 08:39:25 AM »
people that write checks at the grocery after they are all wrung up.  WTF!! who writes checks?  debit card!!!!  Also if you are gonna write a check have the thing filled out except for the amount.  ARGH!

GOOD ONE  I concur.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2006, 08:42:39 AM »
the other thing was a lady that paid for her purchase in coins.  I would have been made but she was a 198 years old and i can't get mad at old people. 

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2006, 09:15:03 AM »
so how do you really feel?

hahahaha....hey, I'm pregnant.  My hormones take over my posts at times.  I apologize  ;)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 09:17:06 AM »
 ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 09:20:20 AM »
people in line at 7-11 when all you have is coffee or gatoraid acting as if it is there first time and they want gas,cigs,lotto ticket all one at a time....taking way to long then can't seem to find there cash then turn to there dirty kids and yell for them to hurry up and oh yea I forget 3 slurpies and ok 1 sucker wait 3 suckers...I should have at least 3 killings per year free of jail time.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2006, 09:31:42 AM »
what pisses me off is when you are at the counter and the person in front of you is trying to give their order while talking on the cell phone.  IDIOTS.  There was a time when i went in to the store and the counter chick was asking the other person what they wanted.  She was staring at the big overhead menu like she's never been there before and talking to her frined, completely oblivios to the fact that someone was trying to server her.  So i stepped in fornt and gave her my order.  The person got pissed and said she was in line first.  My reply was something along the lines of "hang up, learn to order and stop holdingup the line"  She got pissed and said i was rude, then i told her that talking on the phone while stopping the flow of traffic becasue you are two stupid to be able to handle her business is much more rude than a person who is ready getting things going.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2006, 09:36:49 AM »
what pisses me off is when you are at the counter and the person in front of you is trying to give their order while talking on the cell phone.  IDIOTS.  There was a time when i went in to the store and the counter chick was asking the other person what they wanted.  She was staring at the big overhead menu like she's never been there before and talking to her frined, completely oblivios to the fact that someone was trying to server her.  So i stepped in fornt and gave her my order.  The person got pissed and said she was in line first.  My reply was something along the lines of "hang up, learn to order and stop holdingup the line"  She got pissed and said i was rude, then i told her that talking on the phone while stopping the flow of traffic becasue you are two stupid to be able to handle her business is much more rude than a person who is ready getting things going.

Its like when your at MCD's and someone is on the phone reading the menufor some friend there getting food for at the cashier, for frig sake its the same menu for 20 years and did you have to wait till your at the front you could not get it while waiting...people should be killed..:)