Author Topic: Utah ivermectin poisoning case highlights growing problem  (Read 1763 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Utah ivermectin poisoning case highlights growing problem
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2021, 06:19:13 PM »
So says the article. But let’s say for one second it’s true. So far it’s been proven through human Guinea Pigs (us) that’s it’s damn near if not completely useless

really, so all the pharma companies are lying

is that what you're saying phony "coach"

You might have a whistleblower lawsuit here

Have you considered contacting Ted Cruz or Rand Paul
I'm sure they'd love to see your proof that Pfizer lied about their animal studies

This is finally your opportunity to break away from this board and become a right wing hero on the world stage (or at least a national stage)

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-announce-data-preclinical-studies-mrna

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2021, 06:21:04 PM »
I hope you at least buy those horses dinner or give them some hay before you swallow their salami

Bob, horses munch grass all day long !. Nobody buys them a dinner !.

;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2021, 06:22:21 PM »

Bob, horses munch grass all day long !. Nobody buys them a dinner !.

;D

I'm sure you have a much more intimate knowledge of horses than anyone else here

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2021, 06:28:53 PM »
I'm sure you have a much more intimate knowledge of horses than anyone else here

BoB, rich northern italians have a riding horses , sicilianos like you herd sheep !.

:D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2021, 06:34:28 PM »

BoB, rich northern italians have a riding horses , sicilianos like you herd sheep !.

:D

I live in the bay area

You wouldn't like it here since there are no horses or sheep

Knowing your proclivity though you'd probably be able to find a horse

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2021, 07:02:07 PM »
I’ll tell you EXACTLY why it happens. Because the directions are clear the tube is for a 1250 horse. Of course if you don’t calculate it for that persons body weight it’s going to be toxic…LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE. Do you even think of these things before you post up your bullshit? Of course not. THATS what the left won’t tell you

A surprising amount of people won't calculate it to relate to their body weight, they'll ask someone on Getbig who isn't well informed about it, (like wannabes do in gyms when they want to add ABS to their regime), or they'll get the numbers wrong. You could say they deserve whatever happens to them and you'd be partially right. If they'd sought the advice of a medical professional, they could have saved themselves a lot grief, including dying because of their ignorance and stupidity. As you are handing out advice to people to use prescriptions off-label, keep in mind that not all medications act the same with humans as they do cross species.

Here's a list of meds that are poisonous to pets and relatively harmless in human consumption:
NSAIDs (e.g. Advil, Aleve and Motrin)
Acetaminophen (e.g. Tylenol)
Antidepressants (e.g. Effexor, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro)
ADD/ADHD medications (e.g. Concerta, Adderall, Ritalin)
Benzodiazepines and sleep aids (e.g. Xanax, Klonopin, Ambien, Lunesta)

Surely there are some medications that work well with other animals and are not advised for humans. Isn't one of the concerns about COVID vaccines the fact that they have not been extensively tested in humans as I've exampled below?

NEWS
19 May 2020
Coronavirus vaccine trials have delivered their first results — but their promise is still unclear
Scientists urge caution over hints of success emerging from small human and animal studies.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01092-3

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2021, 07:04:36 PM »

That's rude.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2021, 07:07:47 PM »
A surprising amount of people won't calculate it to relate to their body weight, they'll ask someone on Getbig who isn't well informed about it, (like wannabes do in gyms when they want to add ABS to their regime), or they'll get the numbers wrong. You could say they deserve whatever happens to them and you'd be partially right. If they'd sought the advice of a medical professional, they could have saved themselves a lot grief, including dying because of their ignorance and stupidity. As you are handing out advice to people to use prescriptions off-label, keep in mind that not all medications act the same with humans as they do cross species.

Here's a list of meds that are poisonous to pets and relatively harmless in human consumption:
NSAIDs (e.g. Advil, Aleve and Motrin)
Acetaminophen (e.g. Tylenol)
Antidepressants (e.g. Effexor, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro)
ADD/ADHD medications (e.g. Concerta, Adderall, Ritalin)
Benzodiazepines and sleep aids (e.g. Xanax, Klonopin, Ambien, Lunesta)

Surely there are some medications that work well with other animals and are not advised for humans. Isn't one of the concerns about COVID vaccines the fact that they have not been extensively tested in humans as I've exampled below?

NEWS
19 May 2020
Coronavirus vaccine trials have delivered their first results — but their promise is still unclear
Scientists urge caution over hints of success emerging from small human and animal studies.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-01092-3

He still hasn't said if he took the horse paste or not

Can you imagine that oaf with that horse syringe.  I wonder if he followed the protocol in the video.

what do you think about the phony "coach" not believing that the various vaccines went through both animal and human trials

That is a fact yet he apparently doesn't believe it and no doubt shares that lie with others thereby spreading his ignorance to others who might actually listen and believe him and make choices based on that lie

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2021, 07:23:00 PM »
He still hasn't said if he took the horse paste or not

Can you imagine that oaf with that horse syringe.  I wonder if he followed the protocol in the video.

what do you think about the phony "coach" not believing that the various vaccines went through both animal and human trials

That is a fact yet he apparently doesn't believe it and no doubt shares that lie with others thereby spreading his ignorance to others who might actually listen and believe him and make choices based on that lie

I got ringworm once when I was just a wee kid. Someone  said that it was from swimming in a pond with a bunch of playmates. You can actually catch it from pets, like dogs and cats.  Ivermectin is supposedly good for killing worms....wonder if that's what was in the medication prescribed for me. Hope not because ringworm has nothing to do with actual worms. It is a fungal infection which is treated with antifungals such as are used to treat athletes' foot. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2021, 07:26:34 PM »

OR.....

If legitimate conversation and study around Ivermectin performed by legitimate doctors wasn't stifled and censored by big tech, maybe these morons taking the horse version would be better educated.

Odd concept for sure, right?
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2021, 07:36:51 PM »
really, so all the pharma companies are lying

is that what you're saying phony "coach"

You might have a whistleblower lawsuit here

Have you considered contacting Ted Cruz or Rand Paul
I'm sure they'd love to see your proof that Pfizer lied about their animal studies

This is finally your opportunity to break away from this board and become a right wing hero on the world stage (or at least a national stage)

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-announce-data-preclinical-studies-mrna

Jesus Christ you’re a dumb ass. A “whistleblower” so you didn’t see the viral Veritas videos circulating..of course you didn’t. This was old news waaaaay before this.

Hey Karl, show me something conclusive. You can’t, Pfizer can’t, J&J can’t Fouci and his minions can’t. Show me 3,5,7 year clinical trials. Show me what’s may happen in the future.

Why is it before the scamdemic there were less infections and deaths (the relevant number) than now with reports of a 300% + increase and 1 in 500 deaths AFTER the “vaccine” was released.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2021, 07:58:20 PM »
Jesus Christ you’re a dumb ass. A “whistleblower” so you didn’t see the viral Veritas videos circulating..of course you didn’t. This was old news waaaaay before this.

Hey Karl, show me something conclusive. You can’t, Pfizer can’t, J&J can’t Fouci and his minions can’t. Show me 3,5,7 year clinical trials. Show me what’s may happen in the future.

Why is it before the scamdemic there were less infections and deaths (the relevant number) than now with reports of a 300% + increase and 1 in 500 deaths AFTER the “vaccine” was released.

you claimed there were no animal trials

there were

You LIED

If you don't believe me then contact Fox News and tell them you've got the goods on Pfizer

phony "coach" and truly a fucking moron

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2021, 08:08:11 PM »
I live in the bay area

Bay of what .......Pigs,Guantanamo,............

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2021, 08:49:24 PM »
Bay of what .......Pigs,Guantanamo,............

where did I say "of" ?

never heard of the bay area ?

not sure how that's possible but I guess it explains a lot...especially about the horses.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2021, 08:52:26 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2021, 08:53:49 PM »
you claimed there were no animal trials

there were

You LIED

If you don't believe me then contact Fox News and tell them you've got the goods on Pfizer

phony "coach" and truly a fucking moron

Nope…I didn’t lie. I posted a meme. Now…address my post

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2021, 09:00:15 PM »
Nope…I didn’t lie. I posted a meme. Now…address my post

that's the point

your meme is a lie

I thought I made that clear

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2021, 09:38:55 PM »
where did I say "of" ?

never heard of the bay area ?

not sure how that's possible but I guess it explains a lot...especially about the horses.

So, it's NFM  ;D

Must be 'nice' & smelly ............... :P

Have U fix that lawn ..........or still no coins  :-\

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2021, 10:37:34 PM »
that's the point

your meme is a lie

I thought I made that clear

I’m sorry if you’re afraid of a virus with a 99.5%+ survival rate…seek help

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2021, 11:38:42 PM »
How the fuck did this happen?

Doesn't everyone know how to titrate the horse dose for humans

In Vegas you need to show a picture of you with your horse (hint - new business idea for Trumptard - horse photo booth)

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/store-only-lets-you-buy-ivermectin-if-you-show-a-picture-with-your-horse/

https://kslnewsradio.com/1955984/utah-ivermectin-poisoning/
I actually don't care if someone was dumb enough to get their dose wrong.  This isn't exactly the best forum to be all high and mighty about people injecting shit without a prescription lol.  How you doing Straw?  Missed all you guys. 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2021, 01:35:35 AM »
If ivermectin works and has very mild side effects then why is the government constantly trying to demonize it?
How does a non tested vaccine with potential death as a side effect is better?
Specially now that its known that the vaccine doesn't give you immunity, only lessens the symptoms of the disease that affects 3% or so of the infected.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2021, 05:01:00 AM »
How the fuck did this happen?

Doesn't everyone know how to titrate the horse dose for humans

In Vegas you need to show a picture of you with your horse (hint - new business idea for Trumptard - horse photo booth)

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/store-only-lets-you-buy-ivermectin-if-you-show-a-picture-with-your-horse/

https://kslnewsradio.com/1955984/utah-ivermectin-poisoning/

You truly live up to your name.

The very part you enlarged clearly states that the Utah Dept. of Health DOESN'T EVEN KNOW if this guy had coronavirus, in the first place.

Nobody recommended ivermectin as a preventive measure. It's supposed to be used as a treatment, UNDER DOCTOR SUPERVISION. And you're certainly not supposed to take the veterinarian version of it, under any circumstances.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2021, 10:50:25 AM »
The fact is that the vaccines were tested on animals

I assume you will choose to ignore that fact so that you can keep repeating the same stupid lie?

Did you take the paste or did you get your de-wormer from a medical doctor
Those tests on animals were why so many refuse the vaccines.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2021, 02:19:04 PM »
OR.....

If legitimate conversation and study around Ivermectin performed by legitimate doctors wasn't stifled and censored by big tech, maybe these morons taking the horse version would be better educated.

Odd concept for sure, right?

In your opinion, how would a legitimate conversation and study around Ivermectin sound and look like? Who are the legitimate doctors and why...credentials? Do you have provable information about Ivermectin as a benefit to treat or prevent COVID which disputes the current conversation? If not, then just share you opinion and how you came to the conclusions you did.

It is for sure that I don't personally know a heck of a lot about Ivermectin except that it is a de-wormer and when topically applied kills parasites (lice), and works as an antibiotic which helps treat the effects of rosacea in humans. COVID is not a worm, a bug or a bacterial infection. It is a virus.

Some COVID patients develop bacterial infections which are more deadly than a bacterial infection from the common flu. This being the case, once a bacterial infection sets in, Ivermectin treatment might be beneficial. However, it is not approved by the FDA to treat COVID at this time. Perhaps because side effects and the correct safe yet effective dosage is still unknown. In other words, uses beyond what Ivermectin is currently approved for in humans is purely experimental. I guess if you are going to die anyway, it might be worth giving it a try.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2021, 02:41:29 PM »
If you think people are smarter than they are then why does the left keep pushing this propaganda and people like you keep falling for it? Because you’re trolling. Funny, wife and I took it and we weren’t poisoned

I find it hard to believe you and your wife took Ivermectin off label for humans. Did/do you and your wife have worms, lice or rosacea? If you did take it off label, how was the dosage determined, (I assume it was either taken orally or by injection)? Note: in sheep and horses, Ivermectin is most effective when given orally.

Honestly, I can't imagine you and your wife are stupid enough to take a medication off-label. If you were, was it prescribed or administered by a legitimate doctor?

Oh wait, unless I am mistaken you've used ABS for bodybuilding. Doctors are disinclined to prescribe ABS to anyone who does not medically need them, Unless your doctor prescribed it you would have had to take them illegally.