Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

Y’all stayin coronavirus free down here?

<< < (8/10) > >>

chaos:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on February 26, 2021, 07:20:26 PM ---My brother has it,pretty bad but not hospital bad.

--- End quote ---
Such a strange virus, I know people that have had it and been asymptomatic and people that have ended up in the hospital for a few days. Hope he's better soon.

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: chaos on February 27, 2021, 08:19:21 AM ---Such a strange virus, I know people that have had it and been asymptomatic and people that have ended up in the hospital for a few days. Hope he's better soon.

--- End quote ---

My brother felt like crap,took the test and is positive.
Doc gave him medicine and he felt better in 2-3 days, came off the meds and felt like shit again and now lost his taste and smell.
I just got tested again today because I had a headache yesterday,today, and a cough last night.
I don't think I have it again but still :-\

Nordic Beast:
Fully vaccinated.

Bring that shit on

Irongrip400:
I went out of the country in November for a vacation. Tested before I left, and actually got it while I was there, and was a little “down” for five days but never stopped doing what I was doing. Drinking and swimming at the beach and what not. None of my kids or wife got it. Shared a joint with my wife and some friends and nobody got sick. I give blood every two months and the donation I gave three weeks after I got back was positive for antibodies. I got a survey asking about symptoms I had one to four weeks prior and I had some of them. Only had a fever one day, I just attributed it to sunburn and being worn down from 20 beers a day. Donated blood in February and I still have the antibodies. Donating again in a few weeks so I’ll see if they’re still floating around.

chaos:

--- Quote from: Nordic Beast on March 12, 2021, 10:45:05 AM ---Fully vaccinated.

Bring that shit on

--- End quote ---
Fully government compliant...never thought you'd cave in to the man.

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on April 04, 2021, 07:30:49 AM ---I went out of the country in November for a vacation. Tested before I left, and actually got it while I was there, and was a little “down” for five days but never stopped doing what I was doing. Drinking and swimming at the beach and what not. None of my kids or wife got it. Shared a joint with my wife and some friends and nobody got sick. I give blood every two months and the donation I gave three weeks after I got back was positive for antibodies. I got a survey asking about symptoms I had one to four weeks prior and I had some of them. Only had a fever one day, I just attributed it to sunburn and being worn down from 20 beers a day. Donated blood in February and I still have the antibodies. Donating again in a few weeks so I’ll see if they’re still floating around.

--- End quote ---
Vast majority of people I know that have had it have had a similar experience to yours.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version