Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

Moving is a bitch!

<< < (10/31) > >>

nzmusclemonster:

--- Quote from: Hulkotron on October 26, 2021, 06:20:20 PM ---Old ball and chain and I moved into a new house recently.

--- End quote ---

Does it have 7 rooms and an ice machine?

chaos:

--- Quote from: nzmusclemonster on October 28, 2021, 12:46:17 AM ---Does it have 7 rooms and an ice machine?

--- End quote ---
Are you posting while hiding in the bathroom?

CalvinH:
Fuck all these leaves! Glad we have a tractor to pick all this shit up.
Will grab some beers and light the firepit this afternoon and get to work.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on November 06, 2021, 06:05:12 AM ---Fuck all these leaves! Glad we have a tractor to pick all this shit up.
Will grab some beers and light the firepit this afternoon and get to work.

--- End quote ---

I have the same issue, but am lucky to have a 5 foot dropoff into the woods to dump them.

But am waiting, since if I do it now, tomorrow will look as if I did nothing...have to wait for most to fall.

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on November 06, 2021, 06:53:50 AM ---I have the same issue, but am lucky to have a 5 foot dropoff into the woods to dump them.

But am waiting, since if I do it now, tomorrow will look as if I did nothing...have to wait for most to fall.

--- End quote ---

I haven't bought the extra bagger yet so if I keep waiting for more to fall I'll have to stop every 5 feet to empty.
Luckily I have spots in the front and backyard to empty.

We put drainage in the backyard {never dried this year} so next year I'll put in a cup and flag a course employee gave me so I'll have a place to practice. Not going to try and do a putting green but I'll have a chipping area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version