Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 184064 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1550 on: June 08, 2021, 02:37:34 PM »
At what point is water weight not just water weight? And no I can see actual developmental changes it's not just water my condition is improving. I am trying to heal a serious injury I want to hold more water.

Maybe it is the same difference as water weight, just different terminology, but I've read that staying hydrated does speed up the wound healing process  regardless of what caused the injury. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1551 on: June 08, 2021, 02:47:47 PM »
Maybe it is the same difference as water weight, just different terminology, but I've read that staying hydrated does speed up the wound healing process  regardless of what caused the injury.

When I get to 235-240lbs is everyone still going to say it is all water weight and poop?? At a certain point you are bigger. I mean is this really the consensus I am too fat and bloated and need to lose 40lbs yet somehow also look too thin and 30lbs lighter than my actual weight?? That doesn't even make sense. Do my weighs ins need to be at 7am only when do I get credit for what is actually on the scale? I guess I need to capture daylight in the next weigh in video. So in summary I am too thin look anorexic but I am also bloated and need to lose 40lbs and starve myself for a couple days got it thanks

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1552 on: June 08, 2021, 02:51:56 PM »
When I get to 235-240lbs is everyone still going to say it is all water weight and poop?? At a certain point you are bigger. I mean is this really the consensus I am too fat and bloated and need to lose 40lbs yet somehow also look too thin and 30lbs lighter than my actual weight?? That doesn't even make sense. Do my weighs ins need to be at 7am only when do I get credit for what is actually on the scale?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1553 on: June 08, 2021, 02:57:49 PM »
When I get to 235-240lbs is everyone still going to say it is all water weight and poop?? At a certain point you are bigger. I mean is this really the consensus I am too fat and bloated and need to lose 40lbs yet somehow also look too thin and 30lbs lighter than my actual weight?? That doesn't even make sense

Who knows what people will say. What is more, why care? You posted that you want to hold more water to help with healing your pec tear. I replied that I agree with you, staying hydrated is reputed speed the healing process.

Whether or not you will be full of shit when you get to 240 lbs. depends on how long after your last meal it is when you weigh yourself. If you ate a big meal and digested it but have not yet taken a shit....you will definitely be full of it.....see how that works?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1554 on: June 08, 2021, 03:36:55 PM »
Have you ever considered adding two servings daily of Mega Mass 4000? 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1555 on: June 08, 2021, 03:37:35 PM »
Have you ever considered adding two servings daily of Mega Mass 4000?

And some Cell-Tech. ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1556 on: June 08, 2021, 03:38:44 PM »
And some Cell-Tech. ;D

I'd give my body a couple weeks to acclimate to the Mega Mass 4000 and then slowly add in the Cell-Tech.  This is next level shit bro.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1557 on: June 08, 2021, 03:40:46 PM »
He needs HMB, the good one that feels like Deca.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1558 on: June 08, 2021, 03:41:38 PM »
He needs HMB, the good one that feels like Deca.

Believe that has to be imported from overseas these days.  Would be a game changer for sure if he could hook up a good source.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1559 on: June 08, 2021, 03:52:44 PM »
Believe that has to be imported from overseas these days.  Would be a game changer for sure if he could hook up a good source.

bhank might want to wait until he's no longer on probation before taking that risk.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1560 on: June 08, 2021, 03:56:20 PM »
I'd give my body a couple weeks to acclimate to the Mega Mass 4000 and then slowly add in the Cell-Tech.  This is next level shit bro.

Definitely! Must taper up and down in small increments, we don't want him to get TOO big.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1561 on: June 08, 2021, 04:06:40 PM »
Definitely! Must taper up and down in small increments, we don't want him to get TOO big.

That and if he were to shit even more, it might cause major damage to his anus requiring anal-plasty or at the very least a repuckering.  Which would set back his gains for a few months or at least until a suitable colostomy bag or j-pouch could be specially formulated to house all his excrement. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1562 on: June 08, 2021, 04:07:12 PM »
Anyone that looks at my first pic from April 27th compared to current 6 weeks later and says I haven't made gains is just a hater

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1563 on: June 08, 2021, 04:08:07 PM »
Anyone that looks at my first pic from April 27th compared to current 6 weeks later and says I haven't made gains is just a hater

No one here will take your gains seriously without an updated dick root photo. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1564 on: June 08, 2021, 04:08:15 PM »
Who knows what people will say. What is more, why care? You posted that you want to hold more water to help with healing your pec tear. I replied that I agree with you, staying hydrated is reputed speed the healing process.

Whether or not you will be full of shit when you get to 240 lbs. depends on how long after your last meal it is when you weigh yourself. If you ate a big meal and digested it but have not yet taken a shit....you will definitely be full of it.....see how that works?

Even if you are full of shit after digesting a large meal that is a pound maybe tops no one has 40lbs of shit in them fucking nonsense

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1565 on: June 08, 2021, 04:09:04 PM »

No, i think you are a wife beating gimmick who swallows his own loads after whacking off in the mirror.

Phaggot.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1566 on: June 08, 2021, 04:10:47 PM »
No, i think you are a wife beating gimmick who swallows his own loads after whacking off in the mirror.

Phaggot.

+ 1

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1567 on: June 08, 2021, 04:11:12 PM »
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) the average man in the U.S. weighs 195.7 pounds, and the average woman weighs 168.5 pounds. This means a man of average weight produces about 1 pound of poop and a woman of average weight produces about 14 ounces of poop per day, contained in your large intestine.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1568 on: June 08, 2021, 04:11:54 PM »

Phaggot.

Ah another tough guy name caller from behind a computer where you at tough guy? Come say shit to me in person pussy

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1569 on: June 08, 2021, 04:14:26 PM »

Phaggot.

My only area of dispute here is how many calories he'd burn in whacking off and swallowing his own load.  He's in a growth phase right now and that seems counterintuitive.  Plus, he's never mentioned taking hot yoga and I would think in order to suck ones self off you would really need to limber up unless you had the cock of Johnny Falcon er Martin Champion.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1570 on: June 08, 2021, 04:22:37 PM »
Ah another tough guy name caller from behind a computer where you at tough guy? Come say shit to me in person pussy

What's the matter tiny, can't leave the state? ;D

I'm far more of an adversary than the car door of your C7Z or a 150 pounds middle aged lady.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1571 on: June 08, 2021, 04:35:31 PM »
My only area of dispute here is how many calories he'd burn in whacking off and swallowing his own load.  He's in a growth phase right now and that seems counterintuitive.  Plus, he's never mentioned taking hot yoga and I would think in order to suck ones self off you would really need to limber up unless you had the cock of Johnny Falcon er Martin Champion.

Very good assessment Abe.

I retract my statement until a further evaluation can be made.

Stand by.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1572 on: June 08, 2021, 04:42:08 PM »
What's the matter tiny, can't leave the state? ;D

I'm far more of an adversary than the car door of your C7Z or a 150 pounds middle aged lady.

She is 105lbs tops and she threw her entire body into a door I was closing from a seated position. I wasn't fighting with her lol. Imagine throwing a 105lb dumbell on your extended arm doing a fly no chance

And I feel like I need a lot of water I start feeling feverish if I am not drinking water

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1573 on: June 08, 2021, 04:54:41 PM »
Even if you are full of shit after digesting a large meal that is a pound maybe tops no one has 40lbs of shit in them fucking nonsense

It was a joke. Apparently you don't have a sense of humor when it comes to discussing your shit. No wonder your metabolism is so fast....you seem to be in a constant state of anxiety over what people say and how much you weigh. Chill!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1574 on: June 08, 2021, 04:59:21 PM »

Fellating himself is a dietary staple of Shizzo.

The secret isn’t to swallow the shaft, the secret for Shizzo is he has himself eating out of his own hand.