Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 185568 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1650 on: June 09, 2021, 05:55:24 PM »
I don't know maybe you guys are right just a rat on a wheel. When I think about things too much it upsets me. Perhaps the the iron is numbs the pain. 3 sets of 12 just doesn't do it for me anymore. I am doing mad sets of 20-30-50 reps 200-400 rep workouts sometimes taking less days off eating more. Perhaps losing perspective. Maybe its time to chill but I see the window closing and I am picking up the pace when I know the race is over. I am not even on the right track but I am picking up the speed now the original goal is laughable it never made sense to begin but the path has become the destination. I got another set

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1651 on: June 09, 2021, 05:59:16 PM »
I don't know maybe you guys are right just a rat on a wheel. When I think about things too much it upsets me. Perhaps the the iron is numbs the pain. 3 sets of 12 just doesn't do it for me anymore. I am doing mad sets of 20-30-50 reps 200-400 rep workouts sometimes taking less days off eating more. Perhaps losing perspective. Maybe its time to chill but I see the window closing and I am picking up the pace when I know the race is over. I am not even on the right track but I am picking up the speed now the original goal is laughable it never made sense to begin but the path has become the destination. I got another set

So back to your girlfriend. Blonde or brunette? Maybe you have a thing for latinas?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1652 on: June 09, 2021, 06:00:57 PM »
67 pages....any nudes of the abused woman yet?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1653 on: June 09, 2021, 06:07:07 PM »
67 pages....any nudes of the abused woman yet?

I was gently trying to build up that, but yeah x2 for nudes?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1654 on: June 09, 2021, 06:15:01 PM »
Halfway through a  workout now can't decide if everything hurts or if I feel nothing need to be careful but need to progress

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1655 on: June 09, 2021, 06:26:33 PM »
You love talking about how healthy you are for your age yet you're on a shit ton of meds. Statins at 38! Da fuc?

Also you've been peddled a lie regarding cholesterol. You definitely want to look into that more.

I feel healthy. That's what's important to me.

If I am lying about my cholesterol, my doctor has been lying to me, which I rather doubt. According to him, my HDL (considered good cholesterol) is high which is a plus. It is one's LDL that causes problems when it is high, not total cholesterol. No doubt the Simvastatin helps keep my cholesterol in check, which is probably why all my numbers are within range.

Shit ton of meds? Hmm. There's Simvastatin for cholesterol; the beta blocker, Metroporal for heart rate (I have intermittent  AFib); Bupropion, an anti-depressant and Testosterone Cypionate for hypogonadism (which I've had since my early teens). I have no idea what the average number of meds people my age take. What I do know is that with these meds, I am healthy. Hopefully, healthier than I'd be without them.

There's a controversy surrounding the benefits verses the drawbacks of statins. I am not particularly careful about eating low fat foods. I'm crazy for all types of cheeses. I use butter instead of some fake stuff and cream instead of coffeemate (more fakery). For lunch today I had antipasto, 2 types of salami, prosciutto and a couple of slices of provolone cheese. -Not the best foods for keeping one's cholesterol low.   ::) Shame on me.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1656 on: June 09, 2021, 07:15:33 PM »
Forearms matter not shaving them nude yet fuckers are as big as my calves

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1657 on: June 09, 2021, 07:25:15 PM »

Bjank have you been hanging out with Jeff McFarland?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1658 on: June 09, 2021, 08:11:44 PM »
Bjank have you been hanging out with Jeff McFarland?

I am having motherfuckign hotflashes with nausea now y'all done put me into a tailspin hopefully just good old sun poisoning from the pool

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1659 on: June 09, 2021, 08:16:43 PM »

Read what you just wrote here. You are about to implode explode and it is going to make a terrible mess in that beautiful house of yours.  ;D

Have you ever read anything about spontaneous human combustion? It might be a real thing and I think you might be the next poor sole to combust.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1660 on: June 09, 2021, 08:18:04 PM »
I am having motherfuckign hotflashes with nausea now y'all done put me into a tailspin hopefully just good old sun poisoning from the pool

Getbig is stealing your gains, sorta like how the troll in "Cat's Eye" stole the little girl's breath.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1661 on: June 09, 2021, 09:01:25 PM »
 :'(

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1662 on: June 09, 2021, 09:42:25 PM »

He died for us bitches.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1663 on: June 09, 2021, 10:58:44 PM »
Read what you just wrote here. You are about to implode explode and it is going to make a terrible mess in that beautiful house of yours.  ;D

Have you ever read anything about spontaneous human combustion? It might be a real thing and I think you might be the next poor sole to combust.

[img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41041000/jpg/_41041270_fire_ap203.jpg[img]

I encourage you to read this post and offer feedback please:

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=672165.msg9592395#msg9592395

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1664 on: June 10, 2021, 03:31:43 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1665 on: June 10, 2021, 04:03:02 AM »

Your cash ain't nothing but trash Brian.

Enjoy life to the fullest
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1666 on: June 10, 2021, 04:11:50 AM »

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1667 on: June 10, 2021, 07:27:42 AM »
Forearms matter not shaving them nude yet fuckers are as big as my calves

You need to enlist my services, I will get you in the best shape of your life. All the right foods, exercises, sleep and sex aids, you name it bro

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1668 on: June 10, 2021, 09:05:22 AM »
Kind of annoyed some dumbfuck on the other thread said I had 15 inch arms and to bust out a tape measure instead of scale weight so fine here is a taping of my small 16 inch FOREarm. Fucking jackasses want to make me 58 170lbs with 15 inch arms. Meanwhile I have a current ffmi of 29 with no legs. I am between 220-230 and arms are over 18.5 (technically one is about 19 and the other is about 18)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1669 on: June 10, 2021, 09:27:39 AM »
Kind of annoyed some dumbfuck on the other thread said I had 15 inch arms and to bust out a tape measure instead of scale weight so fine here is a taping of my small 16 inch FOREarm. Fucking jackasses want to make me 58 170lbs with 15 inch arms. Meanwhile I have a current ffmi of 29 with no legs. I am between 220-230 and arms are over 18.5 (technically one is about 19 and the other is about 18)

damn bro... did i hit ya where it hurts? lmao....  230 w 18's...... thats some Deadliest Catch shit right there bud. lol, just breaking your balls man. relax

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1670 on: June 10, 2021, 09:28:46 AM »

You might not win a bodybuilding contest but you should enter the "Worlds most insecure person" contest next time its held

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1671 on: June 10, 2021, 09:37:02 AM »
damn bro... did i hit ya where it hurts? lmao....  230 w 18's...... thats some Deadliest Catch shit right there bud. lol, just breaking your balls man. relax

I never said I was stage ready at 230lbs I am 223lbs in the am. And left arm is 19 injured right is 18. Weight to arm size has a lot to do with height if you are 5foot5 230lbs you arms will be bigger than someone who is 510.5 230lbs. And yeah it's all good just saying I am not sporting 15s on a belly. I am in shape and a very solid 225 arms are not small

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1672 on: June 10, 2021, 09:44:31 AM »
I never said I was stage ready at 230lbs I am 223lbs in the am. And left arm is 19 injured right is 18. Weight to arm size has a lot to do with height if you are 5foot5 230lbs you arms will be bigger than someone who is 510.5 230lbs. And yeah it's all good just saying I am not sporting 15s on a belly. I am in shape and a very solid 225 arms are not small

Dude why are you getting so worked up?

You originally posted to gauge how you look compared to other gym rats because you train at home. The site gave you feedback and now you're upset.

Newsflash: no one,  not an athlete,  not a fitness celebrity, not Mr. Olympia, ever gets compliments on their build.

Keep training to be healthy and to be in shape, but dont expect anyone here to tell you that you look good.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1673 on: June 10, 2021, 09:48:22 AM »
You might not win a bodybuilding contest but you should enter the "Worlds most insecure person" contest next time its held

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1674 on: June 10, 2021, 09:53:07 AM »
Dude why are you getting so worked up?

You originally posted to gauge how you look compared to other gym rats because you train at home. The site gave you feedback and now you're upset.

Newsflash: no one,  not an athlete,  not a fitness celebrity, not Mr. Olympia, ever gets compliments on their build.

Keep training to be healthy and to be in shape, but dont expect anyone here to tell you that you look good.

I did notice everyone shitting on Phil Heath the other day which made me feel a little better