Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 199515 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #500 on: May 27, 2021, 10:18:16 AM »
I love the Phelps 10k a day nonsense..... but of course in Getbig we would have someone referring to a 20 year olds males Olympic gold medalist diet as the reason they can consume 6k worth of calories a day.

Also great flex magazine advice, I remember all of it line for line being attributed to Sean Ray (except for the unemployment line).

I also doubted phelps ate that much as well. I have never counted calories I just eat as much as I can. Someone insisted multiple times I write down everything I eat and add up the calories so I did just that. I didn't plan out the meals and calories I just wrote down everything I ate at the end of the day and added it up. Then everyone started freaking out and calling me a liar like wtf I am just making up the cookies I ate??? Somedays I eat more somedays less but that was an average day. I eat as much as I can eat which means whatever is appetizing I eat. I usually eat about 5 times a day I work from home my gym and my kitchen are 20 feet from my office.

I didn't realize everyone on here was a breathatarian living off sunshine and cosmic energy. I eat a lot everyday.

Also fuck yes I love chocolate milkshakes but I can't drink 1/4 cup of canola oil and keep it down

And no again for the 100th time I do not take any stimulants or T3 or clen or anything to deliberately speed up my metabolism

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: May 27, 2021, 10:25:03 AM »
Putting aside all  matters of you being a gimmick for the moment...on a serious note...

The Michael Phelps/10k a day is BS.  He made that up.

You are taking drugs to speed up your metabolism, right?

Why do that if you are trying to gain weight?  Seems counterproductive.

Here's my recipe for a weight gain shake.  Drink two of these a day:

16 oz. whole milk
1/4 cup canola oil
3 scoops ice cream
1 banana
4 tbls Hersheys chocolate syrup
2 tbls peanut butter

Never walk when you can ride.
Never stand when you can sit.
Never sit when you can lie down.
Never work when you can collect unemployment.

4 of your 5 ingredients are already in my regular diet no one wants to drink Canola oil. While I appreciate that most precise diets written in magazines are bullshit I assure you I simply wrote down what I ate at the end of the day and added it up. I didnt plan out my calories. I only did this because everyone said I was eating enough and to write it down and add it up so I did then everyone said bullshit you dont eat that much well I did that day. I am sorry you are all living on twigs and berries I eat real food and a lot of it everyday otherwise I get too lean.

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #502 on: May 27, 2021, 11:01:36 AM »
4 of your 5 ingredients are already in my regular diet no one wants to drink Canola oil. While I appreciate that most precise diets written in magazines are bullshit I assure you I simply wrote down what I ate at the end of the day and added it up. I didnt plan out my calories. I only did this because everyone said I was eating enough and to write it down and add it up so I did then everyone said bullshit you dont eat that much well I did that day. I am sorry you are all living on twigs and berries I eat real food and a lot of it everyday otherwise I get too lean.

Have you had regular bloods done by your doctor?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: May 27, 2021, 11:13:29 AM »
Not sure exactly what gimmick you think this is if I had a product to sell I would have mentioned it by now. I am merely posting my physique and looking for some feedback and motivation. Instead everyone thinks I am impersonating someone else while lying about what I eat for some nefarious purpose?? I wish I could grow on half as much food feeding myself is a full time job. Everyone always told me when I was younger don't worry your metabolism will slow down when you get older and you will be able to add weight easier well it hasn't yet. This was never a competition with anyone else. I just have a torn pec right now so its hard to stay motivated doing 50 rep sets with light weights. So I joined a board also have been banned from everywhere else. I didn't realize it was going to turn into a fight to prove I am real and I exist I thought that was a given. But no no everyone thinks I am lying about my resting pulse?? Why for what purpose??? I have been nothing but open and honest.

Is it really that hard to believe you can be lean and eat a lot of food if you are working out and supplementing? Are we all really surprised that someone taking supplements and weight training has a few biometrics out of the normal range?? I also have told everyone I have Crohns and GERD acid and bile reflux and barrets esophogous these are all digestive issues sometimes they flair up and I can't eat much so when not flared up I try to eat as much as I can.

Sorry but I keep it simple when trying to gain muscle I eat as much as I can since I am always tryign to gain muscle I always eat as much as I can

Why have you been banned everywhere else?

After having read a couple more pages in this thread, the above question is moot.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: May 27, 2021, 11:14:49 AM »
Why have you been banned everywhere else?

No one likes the truth

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: May 27, 2021, 11:18:13 AM »

It has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. This one of you says a lot like maybe two thousand words.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: May 27, 2021, 11:20:24 AM »
Have you had regular bloods done by your doctor?

Yes I have My bloodwork is fine my total cholesterol was 137 last time checked. Liver and kidneys were fine all values within a normal range todays blood pressure was 117/78 resting pulse was 102

Again though anything from 60-100 is considered normal for an adult while my resting pulse is high its not that far past a normal range. Dr said I am not suffering from congestive heart failure and I work out 5 days a week its not like I am not in shape I walked 3 miles on the beach yesterday I just have a high resting heart rate

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #507 on: May 27, 2021, 11:25:37 AM »
Putting aside all  matters of you being a gimmick for the moment...on a serious note...

The Michael Phelps/10k a day is BS.  He made that up.

You are taking drugs to speed up your metabolism, right?

Why do that if you are trying to gain weight?  Seems counterproductive.

Here's my recipe for a weight gain shake.  Drink two of these a day:

16 oz. whole milk
1/4 cup canola oil
3 scoops ice cream
1 banana
4 tbls Hersheys chocolate syrup
2 tbls peanut butter

Never walk when you can ride.
Never stand when you can sit.
Never sit when you can lie down.
Never work when you can collect unemployment.

Canola oil is poison.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: May 27, 2021, 11:27:15 AM »
I had to go to bed last night to get some sleep.

What did I miss?

A pissing match. Make that, an epic pissing match.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: May 27, 2021, 11:32:42 AM »
Again your metabolism is a function of your lean body mass your heart rate and supplementation and your activity level. I have more mass, a higher heart rate and I am more active on more supplements hence yes I have a much higher metabolism than most.

I don't like showing old photos as today is what counts. I don't like being too lean and wasting away but that is what happens if I do any kind of activity or miss a meal.

I dont want to be a shredded 195lbs I want to be a lean 240lbs unfortunately that is not my genetics so yes I have to eat a ton to try and get there someday

Here is a pic from last summer at 195 notice way too fucking lean. Leaner than a lot of dudes on stage and not competing.  I look like I am dying and that is not dieting thats eating regular probably 3-4k calories and exercising. I need more food than that

I have no interest in cutting an ounce

I seem to recall you saying you are 5'10" is that correct? If so, it is hard to see how could you weigh 195 lbs. in this photo. Nice beard.

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #510 on: May 27, 2021, 11:34:13 AM »
Yes I have My bloodwork is fine my total cholesterol was 137 last time checked. Liver and kidneys were fine all values within a normal range todays blood pressure was 117/78 resting pulse was 102

Again though anything from 60-100 is considered normal for an adult while my resting pulse is high its not that far past a normal range. Dr said I am not suffering from congestive heart failure and I work out 5 days a week its not like I am not in shape I walked 3 miles on the beach yesterday I just have a high resting heart rate

T3 T4 TSH levels? Thyroid issue maybe

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #511 on: May 27, 2021, 11:37:09 AM »
..todays blood pressure was 117/78 resting pulse was 102

You have normal blood pressure and a high heart rate..

If your blood pressure is to low the body trys to balance itself..
you heart rate goes up to elevate the blood pressure..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: May 27, 2021, 11:37:27 AM »
And yes that was me at 195lbs I look too damn lean at that weight which is why I am 220lbs now and still lean as shit. My arms are almost 19 inches yours are maybe 16? There is a difference between being in shape and having size I have been in shape my entire life I am chasing size its a different game. I dont want a best abs trophy for the skinny old man class. I want 20 inch guns the only way that is going to happen is if I eat as much as I can

In the photo of you in racing gear, your legs look thin. Is that correct. I'm trying to comprehend how you could possibly have weighed that much in that photo. Sometimes people carry a lot of muscle weight in their legs. Is that the case with you?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: May 27, 2021, 11:40:40 AM »
Ah yes the call of the quiter you are too old to get big just train for health and longevity. I am not chasing 200 I am 224 this am I am chasing 240. I am chasing 19 inch arms I am over 18 now. I have added a ton of muscle since last summer.

The quality of your 224 physique is about 40% of your physique at 195 - so imagine 240.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: May 27, 2021, 11:45:40 AM »
No one likes the truth

The fucking irony.  ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: May 27, 2021, 11:48:01 AM »
No one likes the truth

You are definitely a medical miracle.

You, Victor Richards, and Lee Priest.

All three of you have somehow caused incremental evolution to hiccup and skip 100,000 years.

Totally believable. Yup...totally.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: May 27, 2021, 11:49:14 AM »
I also doubted phelps ate that much as well. I have never counted calories I just eat as much as I can. Someone insisted multiple times I write down everything I eat and add up the calories so I did just that. I didn't plan out the meals and calories I just wrote down everything I ate at the end of the day and added it up. Then everyone started freaking out and calling me a liar like wtf I am just making up the cookies I ate??? Somedays I eat more somedays less but that was an average day. I eat as much as I can eat which means whatever is appetizing I eat. I usually eat about 5 times a day I work from home my gym and my kitchen are 20 feet from my office.

I didn't realize everyone on here was a breathatarian living off sunshine and cosmic energy. I eat a lot everyday.

Also fuck yes I love chocolate milkshakes but I can't drink 1/4 cup of canola oil and keep it down

And no again for the 100th time I do not take any stimulants or T3 or clen or anything to deliberately speed up my metabolism

Swimmers burn a ton of calories. Michael Phelps is 6'4" and weighs 198 lbs. In this photo you can see that he carries a fair amount of weight in his legs. He has an arm span that exceeds his height by 3" which is very unusual and also a asset for a swimmer. I know, I was a swimmer in high school.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: May 27, 2021, 11:53:34 AM »
No one likes the truth

Some of us like only the truth. It is lies we don't like. "ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: May 27, 2021, 11:55:33 AM »
No one likes the truth

Truth.

Bro don’t worry if no one believes you, you know the truth.

This is Getbig. Don’t act like you’re shocked that you’re getting called out here.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: May 27, 2021, 12:00:41 PM »
The proof is in the pudding. Michael phelps ate 10k calories a day and was thin again it is a function of your lean tissue heart rate and activity level some people can actually burn 10k calories a day. When you are a natural ectomorph and you want to get to freakdom you need to eat as much as you can. You people act like I am the first one to tell you to eat you have to eat to grow how much as much as it takes

No he didn't, and most 240lb pros dont even eat 6k cals every day, they only way to do that is cycle calories, your system would just get overloaded.
Zac Khan only ate 4500 off season and he didnt eat that every day

It takes food about 36 hours to get through your body, the food you claim to eat at your size simply wouldnt make it through in time and you would clog up

Brian Shaw eats around 12k and hes 440lbs

Did it not occur to you that you may be eating too much and your body spends all day digesting food as opposed to building muscle tissue?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: May 27, 2021, 12:02:29 PM »
I also doubted phelps ate that much as well. I have never counted calories I just eat as much as I can. Someone insisted multiple times I write down everything I eat and add up the calories so I did just that. I didn't plan out the meals and calories I just wrote down everything I ate at the end of the day and added it up. Then everyone started freaking out and calling me a liar like wtf I am just making up the cookies I ate??? Somedays I eat more somedays less but that was an average day. I eat as much as I can eat which means whatever is appetizing I eat. I usually eat about 5 times a day

so you also do zero cardio during your day...
Might have helped your case if you said you were out and about busy all day.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: May 27, 2021, 12:06:31 PM »
so you also do zero cardio during your day...
Might have helped your case if you said you were out and about busy all day.

Can you imagine what would happen if hank caught the Covid Virus? If he was left laying in bed not eating for 3 days he’d be show ready! 4 days and he would be a skeleton.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: May 27, 2021, 12:10:26 PM »
Swimmers burn a ton of calories. Michael Phelps is 6'4" and weighs 198 lbs. In this photo you can see that he carries a fair amount of weight in his legs. He has an arm span that exceeds his height by 3" which is very unusual and also a asset for a swimmer. I know, I was a swimmer in high school.

Only on Getbig can some guy who happens to be the most in shape dude at Bubba's Bumfuck Egypt Dubai dirt track be seriously compared to one of the greatest athletes in the history of mankind.

LOL...just ....LOL

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: May 27, 2021, 12:17:16 PM »

Only on Getbig can some guy who happens to be the most in shape dude at Bubba's Bumfuck Egypt Dubai dirt track be seriously compared to one of the greatest athletes in the history of mankind.

LOL...just ....LOL

More importantly, how do you think Bhank measures up at 5'10" and 220 lbs. Phelps looks like he weighs what he does, Bhank does not. There is no comparison. That was my point.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #524 on: May 27, 2021, 12:17:31 PM »
Oh, wonderful. Sogster has entered another good thread with his usual ten-post strafing run of Googled bullshit.