Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187876 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #2625 on: July 24, 2023, 12:23:15 PM »
Bhank is getting Clegged all over GB the last few days.   Rough! 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2626 on: July 24, 2023, 12:36:42 PM »
You guys also claim I have no triceps either getbig doesn’t know shit or does and is just a bunch of haters or most likely both

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2627 on: July 24, 2023, 12:40:19 PM »
You guys also claim I have no triceps either getbig doesn’t know shit or does and is just a bunch of haters or most likely both

Triceps, small waist and hair. You've got it all in this photo man.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2628 on: July 24, 2023, 12:47:13 PM »

My waist is good my waist is always good

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #2629 on: July 24, 2023, 12:58:44 PM »

darts player gut you bald coward
B

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2630 on: July 24, 2023, 01:00:43 PM »

I eat about 5 meals a day. I have a very fast metabolism. Also I don't think I eat like shit I get a lot of whole food and meat. I do not use any illegal substances.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #2631 on: July 24, 2023, 01:28:47 PM »
Hank, you're legit balder than Hulk Hogan.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #2632 on: July 24, 2023, 01:34:18 PM »
They were trying to pry my door open and pull me out of the car but whatever I will be back but yeah sucks went from using big boy weights to the 25lbers now

typical hankism

this reads like a heroic auto crime defence

when in fact it was him fighting with a woman
B

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2633 on: July 24, 2023, 01:35:23 PM »
In general, it is Bhanks/Hankins.

When we aren't talking about him in his prime, as with almost everything except his malice and strength of hatred, Bhanks experienced a downfall in his attributes, and that includes his majesty later turned into terror.

But there is no parameter to even imagine how frightening was the presence of Bhanks in his descent into darkness, just imagine that he once could daunt with his eyes even his brother Taffin, the second most powerful Getbigger.

The only way to try to imagine this is to consider far less frightening examples and apply them on a very vast scale, and yet there is no way to imagine it.

To begin with, even the Goodrum is able to frighten the brave Men of Los Angeles and lordly Men of Detroit; under the archway that no enemy ever yet had passed, and all fled before his face. Even some Nitwits and Men in the Battle of North Carolina; Fear fell upon all who beheld him.
Against Dubai, Few will stand and abide even the rumour of his coming. His own folk quail at him, and they would slay themselves at his bidding.

The Goodrum is merely a mighty wraith. He has not the terror of a Troll or his master SoulCrusher, who could daunt even most of the great Social Constructs and Men of other ages. FitnessFrenzy through the Orange Roughy experienced the same level of terror as Robcguns did with the Lord of Ice Machine, except that the actual presence of SoulCrusher would be far more horrific.

But when we talk about Bhanks we raise the bar to inexhaustible levels, there isn't any order of being relevant there save those of his own, even in his decline: Nonetheless his majesty as one of the Getbigger long remained, though turned to terror, and before his face all save the mightiest sank into a dark pit of fear. No matter the level of power and will, any being would have been daunted by Bhanks, save the most powerful, that is the Getbigger, or possibly only some Getbigger.

By any, that means under normal and linear conditions. For as with many other things in Great Avidan's Universe involving the dynamics of relationships between beings of different stature, the level of operation of this terror and majesty also depends on special impulses such as hope, despair, hatred, and courage on the part of the frightened, not least the level of affinity.

For instance, it is certain that the mighty (not the weak) servants of Bhanks such as SoulCrusher and Trolls were far less afraid of his presence, though they were still dominated by his authority, than the good Arvilla. On the other hand, therefore, they would be much more passive to his will, like the Liberals who would kill themselves under the Goodrum, than that of a good Getbigger.

Likewise, Hankins was daunted by Wes because he was craven, not only because Wes was so scary; his Trolls however attacked without hesitation. Wes was also more afraid of Taffin and FitnessFrenzy, being a being of darkness, than of Bhanks himself.

Bhanks may once have been able to daunt Taffin but not, say, SoulCrusher the Valiant less powerful.
Q

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2634 on: July 24, 2023, 01:40:19 PM »
Hank, you're legit balder than Hulk Hogan.

SCN curl records to BHank -

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2635 on: July 24, 2023, 01:44:02 PM »

Agreed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2636 on: July 24, 2023, 03:05:59 PM »
Agreed

You are an idiot this pic is from a video that was taken 1 hour prior to the infamous Bunny pic I told you I never had a gut you Moron I was absolutely diced that days. I had a large Easter buffet breakfast and was wearing clothes I probably had about 32 inch waist that morning looks pretty damn tight to me I TOLD YOU SO but go ahead pretend I had a gut Slob

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2637 on: July 24, 2023, 03:13:23 PM »
You are an idiot this pic is from a video that was taken 1 hour prior to the infamous Bunny pic I told you I never had a gut you Moron I was absolutely diced that days. I had a large Easter buffet breakfast and was wearing clothes I probably had about 32 inch waist that morning looks pretty damn tight to me I TOLD YOU SO but go ahead pretend I had a gut Slob

We can see you tensing your double chin in that one. You have some ab distention, live with it Brian.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2638 on: July 24, 2023, 03:13:49 PM »
How do you keep track of the thousands of pics you take of yourself??

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2639 on: July 24, 2023, 03:22:14 PM »

listen Brian
You keep ignoring the fact that people point out that its not fat, its distention through years of drug abuse.
No one says you are fat, they say you have a distended gut, which is clear to a one eyed man with a fly in it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2640 on: July 24, 2023, 03:32:43 PM »
listen Brian
You keep ignoring the fact that people point out that its not fat, its distention through years of drug abuse.
No one says you are fat, they say you have a distended gut, which is clear to a one eyed man with a fly in it.

There is no distention in the shirtless pic an hour prior to the Easter buffet jackass

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2641 on: July 24, 2023, 03:33:49 PM »
We can see you tensing your double chin in that one. You have some ab distention, live with it Brian.

Except I don't. I do however eat the concept of a full stomach eludes you calorie counting bitches

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2642 on: July 24, 2023, 03:39:44 PM »
Except I don't. I do however eat the concept of a full stomach eludes you calorie counting bitches

Bianca Why do you keep ignoring these 3 simple easy to answer questions

1, What was your actual Bodyweight
2, How many others in your age & weight category
3, why is your lift / record attempt under review

Oh & well done on moving that 75kg  squiggly bar up to under your chin 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2643 on: July 24, 2023, 04:00:23 PM »
Why are some Getbiggers being mean to him?

He's very lean in that shot above.

I had the privilege of B. Hank recently advising me on Instagram on how to improve my chest, but IMO, there is no way for me to do that, and B. Hank is just being optimistic.

Unfortunately, my chest will not improve very much, regardless of the quality of advice he gave me.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2644 on: July 24, 2023, 04:04:22 PM »

I had the privilege of B. Hank recently advising me on Instagram on how to improve my chest, but IMO, there is no way for me to do that, and B. Hank is just being optimistic.

Unfortunately, my chest will not improve very much, regardless of the quality of advice he gave me.

This is not about you, fuckwit.

Go milk yourself, Matt TITTY BOY Canning.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2645 on: July 24, 2023, 04:09:27 PM »

Why would you take advice on improving your chest from bwank? He only has one pec.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2646 on: July 24, 2023, 04:13:41 PM »
MattC has a better chest than bhanks yes

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2647 on: July 24, 2023, 04:17:30 PM »

Unparalleled Symmetry Of Peace    LOL   ;D

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2648 on: July 24, 2023, 04:47:36 PM »

Unparalleled Symmetry Of Peace    LOL   ;D

oh fuikk. 

did hank actually put that pic on line himself??

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2649 on: July 24, 2023, 05:03:39 PM »
Pic is old, is likely much improved currently.