Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187742 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2021, 11:11:36 AM »
why be so bitchy?  OK he has no lats that i can see but are you any better?

Actually, Jeffrey is a bit better.
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2021, 12:34:41 PM »

When I saw that last night, I swear I couldn't stop laughing - and reading again I think that might be the funniest thing I've seen on here for a while  ;D

Still laughing now as I post  ;D

Technically, it is near impossible to see a dick root. About half of the average penis is inside the man's body.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2021, 04:30:23 PM »
Technically, it is near impossible to see a dick root. About half of the average penis is inside the man's body.

Oh STFU! Jeeze! Even with tongue in cheek comments, you have to posture as some all-knowing fount of knowledge.

As been said many times before, despite the very high opinion you have of yourself you really have no idea how you come across to others.

Your legacy here will forever be that of a delusional, creepy, little old guy - for a MULTITUDE of reasons... and, the only thing I need to do for with the cause, is sit back and enjoy it.

Part of the creepiness of Prime is that he doesn't have any idea what he does is creepy and when someone explains what/why it's creepy, he finds a way to defend his creepiness.
So creepy.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2021, 08:50:34 PM »
Technically, it is near impossible to see a dick root. About half of the average penis is inside the glory hole.

FFS!  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2021, 10:36:28 PM »
Marty I absolutely do not eat chicken all day. I always order an appetizer and dessert. I only eat fried chicken and I eat about a pound of beef everyday and bacon or sausage every morning for breakfast and a lot of pasta. I don't drink much soda or alcohol but maybe one regular soda a day and 1-2 alcoholic drinks every other week. I am constantly trying to gain weight and bulk up not dieting in anyway at all. TRT only pic was from today. I walk the beach but no real heavy cardio but yeah I eat pizza and burgers and regular soda daily. My dad didn't weight lift at all and was balding as well at my age. I used to wrestle division one and competed in mma briefly 20 years ago. I lift at my home gym only now. I am not spreading my lats in the pic

This gimmick should have been outed at this post right here. Much like Strawcuck, Prime and Lurkingforboys voting for Biden....you fell for it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2021, 01:26:00 PM »
I don’t know what gimmick you guys think this is or why I would post a picture of me if I could post a picture of anyone. but yes it’s really me that’s reallt my pool and my hair is really thinning . It’s raining right now so no upside down cups. That pic was from that day yes every couple years I post a pic on the internet and ask for feedback on progress I thought that was normal They are all still always me and from the day I post them. I got kicked of other board  for having an opinion so now I am here. I am even using my real name

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2021, 01:27:07 PM »
I don’t know what gimmick you guys think this is or why I would post a picture of me if I could post a picture of anyone. but yes it’s really me that’s reallt my pool and my hair is really thinning . It’s raining right now so no upside down cups. That pic was from that day yes every couple years I post a pic on the internet and ask for feedback on progress I thought that was normal They are all still always me and from the day I post them. I got kicked of other board  for having an opinion so now I am here. I am even using my real name

I believe you hank, no worries.

I welcome you with open arms to Getbig!
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2021, 01:28:21 PM »

You will never be kicked from Getbig Hank.

The only members we ever kicked were pedophiles and people who did stuff in real life to members here
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2021, 01:29:06 PM »
What were you doing when you tore your pec? Asking so I don't make the same mistake. At my age a tear would be devastating.

Its kind of embarrassing  I was closing a car door when someone threw their body into it tearing my pec. It was not during training

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 03, 2021, 01:34:59 PM »
Its kind of embarrassing  I was closing a car door when someone threw their body into it tearing my pec. It was not during training

Weird accident....assuming they weren't trying to hurt you. What a shame.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 03, 2021, 01:49:14 PM »
They were trying to pry my door open and pull me out of the car but whatever I will be back but yeah sucks went from using big boy weights to the 25lbers now

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2021, 01:52:52 PM »
They were trying to pry my door open and pull me out of the car but whatever I will be back but yeah sucks went from using big boy weights to the 25lbers now

Wow! Too bad about that. What is the estimate on how long it will take for your pec to heal?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2021, 01:54:52 PM »
Steroids

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #113 on: May 03, 2021, 01:58:24 PM »

Well now, unless someone is paying you to do this (which would be retarted) that makes me look a proper fucken idiot, doesn't it?

bhank

1 - forgive the initial lack of trust
2 - well done on having the balls to post a pic - which I never have
3 - nice build (but are you really 5'10"?)

I will now wait for others to eat humble pie (I hear it's low on calories)
T

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #114 on: May 03, 2021, 02:13:40 PM »
Oh STFU! Jeeze! Even with tongue in cheek comments, you have to posture as some all-knowing fount of knowledge.

As been said many times before, despite the very high opinion you have of yourself you really have no idea how you come across to others.

He comes across as the dick-loving, demtard cock-sucker that he is.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 03, 2021, 03:43:10 PM »
Well now, unless someone is paying you to do this (which would be retarted) that makes me look a proper fucken idiot, doesn't it?

bhank

1 - forgive the initial lack of trust
2 - well done on having the balls to post a pic - which I never have
3 - nice build (but are you really 5'10"?)

I will now wait for others to eat humble pie (I hear it's low on calories)

Thanks and I am actually 5 foot ten and a half. My brother is 6 foot 2 but I dieted during puberty for wrestling which stunted my growth.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #116 on: May 03, 2021, 04:03:23 PM »
Thanks and I am actually 5 foot ten and a half. My brother is 6 foot 2 but I dieted during puberty for wrestling which stunted my growth.

This is so, so common but never mentioned to high school wrestlers. I remember when I found out my nephew was dieting to make weight I put a stop to that. It's better to get your ass kicked at your natural weight when most are bigger than you are to compromise your height for the rest of your life.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 03, 2021, 04:09:43 PM »

I worked at a high school many years ago and remember that the wrestlers often went of very restrictive diets. I couldn't imagine letting my son take that kind of risk with his health. But since he played varsity football, he was more interested in gaining rather than losing weight. Unlike some high school jocks, my son has maintained his health and fitness into his 50's. Much as you seem to have done.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #118 on: May 03, 2021, 05:14:32 PM »
This gimmick should have been outed at this post right here. Much like Strawcuck, Prime and Lurkingforboys voting for Biden....you fell for it

Coach hitting the nail on the head, as usual.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 03, 2021, 05:20:59 PM »
You look like the Winter Soldier....

...... if he was divorced 3x, layed off work and lived in Jersey.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #120 on: May 03, 2021, 06:38:37 PM »

Superb!  Thank you, sir!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #121 on: May 03, 2021, 07:42:27 PM »

Don't bring Soul Crusher into this.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #122 on: May 04, 2021, 12:02:46 AM »
I like this new guy. Doesn't mind a little sass. Post pics to validate he is who he says he is. I like this new guy.

I was hoping he claimed to bench press 600 and break the spines of German Shepards and be a former Major in the Green Beret...  but that's OK.
a

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2021, 06:19:20 AM »
I like this new guy. Doesn't mind a little sass. Post pics to validate he is who he says he is. I like this new guy.

I was hoping he claimed to bench press 600 and break the spines of German Shepards and be a former Major in the Green Beret...  but that's OK.

But is his net worth Getbig-qualified?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: May 18, 2021, 11:01:01 AM »
Pec is slowly healing you can see the indentation on the right but its been 2 months to the day and I have been weight training for 2-3 weeks now. Did sets of like 40-50 reps with the 40lbs dumbells just trying to get some blood flow into it