Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187903 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #150 on: May 20, 2021, 04:26:28 PM »
I have never claimed natural or 19 my left arm is 18.5 though. Sorry I don't have hips and compliments attacks whatever feeds my current mania trying to stay motivated to train despite an injury. I figure if I work out for 15 minutes I get to post a flex pic on the internet anyway I can keep motivated. But yes also want to see if I am actually makign progress between pics that other people see or if it is all in my head. I mean I will think I am skinny and fat then jacked then realize I may just be average and fooling myself with lighting and mirrors I lose 5 lbs and feel like a child I gain 5 and cant stop eating I am so excited to see the scale move then I am sick and throwing up with acid reflux. Its some kind of manic eating body image disorder more appropriate for a teenage girl than a grown man I get that. I get nervous and pinch my fat in public always find myself grabbing it. I train at home I don't go to a gym with other meatheads. I see pro bodybuilders and feel like a small child but I can't get there but I need hamstrings I need arms I can't just be denied. But the body is old the digestive system doesnt work I have sleep issues and freaking arthritis old injuries you name it I am too old for this shit. But I want to be more tomorrow than I am today is that too much to ask? I want to have shrinkwrap skin. I want to be vascular but also massive I just want more. So laugh make fun whatever I know you cant be in better shape at 50 than 25 but fuck it I am going to try anyway

A lot of people have the same thoughts that you do about themselves. Nobody except the most narcissistic, likes their own appearance all of the time. It is said people are harder on themselves than others are. Everyone gets old. Lots of folks have arthritis and other irritating heath problems. Worry and anxiety causes sleep disorders and acid reflux....but you already know that. Goals are a good thing when they are realistic. Never give up.

I assume the no hips comment is because some folks here have given you shit about how you wear your pants. Ignore them (they probably want to see more of your torso ;D). Dress how you like.  Most men have narrow hips...wide hips are not manly. Ever see a guy with wide hips.....it is not attractive at all. I feel very sorry for them.

Why is your left arm 18.5"? assuming it is the larger of the two. Are you left handed?

I could have responded with a list of the things I don't like about my body, but it would have been so long that nobody would have read it. Sometimes the things I don't like about myself motivate me and sometimes I feel defeated by them. I should take up smoking weed.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2021, 04:35:47 PM »
I assume the no hips comment is because some folks here have given you shit about how you wear your pants. Ignore them

Strongly disagree.  The advice to pull up his pants is the most honest and easily achieved improvement he can make. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #152 on: May 20, 2021, 04:38:24 PM »
Strongly disagree.  The advice to pull up his pants is the most honest and easily achieved improvement he can make.

I happen to agree with you even though I accept that there are many here who would like to see them sag just a little more.  I think that crowd would be known as Pro-Dick Root.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2021, 04:41:10 PM »
They will just fall back down ok let me explain it a little better. I wear size 36 pants as I can get bloated and gain several inches on the waist throughout the day. I have about a 32 inch waist though in the morning when empty. But I get acid reflux bile reflux indigestion and just full belly so I wear pants that can hold a meal. I usually do wear a shirt around town though and I have a drawstring on my bathing suits for the beach. But yes if I take off my shirt to flex in pants and my belly isnt full they will be low on my hips. I will pull them up for the next progress pic in a few weeks. You waist looks blockier though when you pull them up above your hips and my arms and hands are in front of my "dick root" I aint showing anything they are not that low

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #154 on: May 20, 2021, 04:45:25 PM »
They will just fall back down ok let me explain it a little better. I wear size 36 pants as I can get bloated and gain several inches on the waist throughout the day. I have about a 32 inch waist though in the morning when empty. But I get acid reflux bile reflux indigestion and just full belly so I wear pants that can hold a meal. I usually do wear a shirt around town though and I have a drawstring on my bathing suits for the beach. But yes if I take off my shirt to flex in pants and my belly isnt full they will be low on my hips. I will pull them up for the next progress pic in a few weeks. You waist looks blockier though when you pull them up above your hips and my arms and hands are in front of my "dick root" I aint showing anything they are not that low

In the spirit of making everyone here happy, can I request you post two sets?  One with dick root and one without?   ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: May 20, 2021, 04:49:05 PM »
I happen to agree with you even though I accept that there are many here who would like to see them sag just a little more.  I think that crowd would be known as Pro-Dick Root.

Dick Root is such a strange term. Who do you think started it and how did they come up with it?

'Richard Bruce "Dick" Root (7 September 1936 – 22 January 2013) was a professor of evolutionary biology, ecology and entomology.'

I love it when I answer my own questions, specially when they are on very important topics.

DickRoot

Where a man has his underwear right above the dick and the pelvis region is visible.

Coined by Joe Rogan referencing Carrot Top in one of his workout photos.

This is the wrong photo but if the shorts were pulled any lower the term would be DickFlop

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #156 on: May 20, 2021, 04:52:58 PM »
Dick Root is such a strange term. Who do you think started it and how did they come up with it?

'Richard Bruce "Dick" Root (7 September 1936 – 22 January 2013) was a professor of evolutionary biology, ecology and entomology.'

I love it when I answer my own questions, specially when they are on very important topics.

DickRoot

Where a man has his underwear right above the dick and the pelvis region is visible.

LMFAO.  Great post.  You certainly don't fear the Thunderdome!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2021, 05:12:39 PM »

DickRoot

This is the wrong photo but if the shorts were pulled any lower the term would be DickFlop

My pants are nowhere near that low you absolutely can not see my pelvis in my pics gtfo

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2021, 05:43:13 PM »
Ok now for the good stuff. I only use prescribed medications.

I am on TRT with HCG, Kisspeptin, BPC 157, TB500, and HGH peptides all legally sourced and prescribed. I have anastrazole on standby and use when I feel too watery. I am currently training the chest using 40-50 rep sets with 40lbs dumbells 5 set range so about 200 reps just to push some blood into the area. I am also using an injectible branch chain amino acid formula directly into the chest. Additionally I use a legal delta 8 THC for appetite although the HGH seems to be increasing my appetite. Theoretically someone could add in an some oral anadrol and R1881 plus an oil based anabolic or 2 to complete the protocol with the idea being 3 shots per week 2 TRT and one another oil rotating that other weekly. Of course any underground anabolics are probably fake anyway so should be considered a maybe if added. I have been doing bloodwork and can read my own results.

Glad you decided to stay natty, bro.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #159 on: May 20, 2021, 05:46:46 PM »
He was threatening to fight people a few weeks back.

He's a former Div I wrestler and will take anyone to pound town. Beware.

I think he was threatening to fight me, if I remember correctly?

I’m still very open to the idea.

But if the pansy fucker can’t pull up his pants and doesn’t know what the hell paragraphs are, I’m not sure he’s ready to step this way.

This clown looks worse than Groink after a year inside.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 20, 2021, 07:21:54 PM »
To be clear aint no one fighting me. Its just outrageous no one is even rude to me like that in real life but online everyone is a tough guy online. I swear I could wear a tutu in public and no one would say shit but everyone on here wants to talk shit because my pants are low. But I know damn well I could walk by them in a purple banana smuggling thing and they wouldn't say shit in real life.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #161 on: May 20, 2021, 07:57:13 PM »
To be clear aint no one fighting me. Its just outrageous no one is even rude to me like that in real life but online everyone is a tough guy online. I swear I could wear a tutu in public and no one would say shit but everyone on here wants to talk shit because my pants are low. But I know damn well I could walk by them in a purple banana smuggling thing and they wouldn't say shit in real life.

That is some ESF level moxie.  I like you.  You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: May 20, 2021, 08:00:00 PM »
Glad you decided to stay natty, bro.

Natty enough I have an actual injury and I am aging I don't feel any guilt for treating both the injury and the disease. Additionally lets not forget all the oestrogenic pollution no one is natty everyone has been fed hormones from birth its in the damn water supply and the entire food chain

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: May 20, 2021, 08:02:24 PM »
Sounds like you got issues my man, seek help.

Don't we all? I thought this was a like minded place to feed my mania

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2021, 08:25:46 PM »

Do you have any idea how many thousand fake tough guy, lame gimmicks have came and gone from Getbig over the years?

Thousands.

Literally thousands.

Choke on a dick short arse, you couldn’t scare shit if it was stuck on the tip of your boyfriend’s cock.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2021, 08:27:29 PM »
I live in NC and my probation officer says I can meet you anywhere in state hell I will pay for your damn gas to get here

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2021, 08:31:08 PM »
I live in NC and my probation officer says I can meet you anywhere in state hell I will pay for your damn gas to get here

Your probation officer is telling you that you are able to engage in a violent confrontation with internet persona Walter Slobcock?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: May 20, 2021, 08:36:39 PM »
The Prodigal Son Getbig never knew it had has arrived.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2021, 08:40:04 PM »
Your probation officer is telling you that you are able to engage in a violent confrontation with internet persona Walter Slobcock?

Sounds plausible.   ::)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2021, 11:50:54 PM »

Didn't you tear your titty by getting in a confrontation that involved a car door?

Looks like you lost.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2021, 04:06:35 AM »

This is Getbig.  Only the strongest survive...and those with a sense of humor.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #171 on: May 21, 2021, 04:09:07 AM »
Don't we all? I thought this was a like minded place to feed my mania

LOL, good point.  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: May 21, 2021, 06:44:38 AM »
That is some ESF level moxie.  I like you.  You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

all I could see reading that was ESFs face.  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #173 on: May 21, 2021, 06:50:47 AM »
all I could see reading that was ESFs face.  ;D
10G 'S IS THE SWEET SPOT...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: May 21, 2021, 07:01:03 AM »

My probation officer is actually kind of cool always telling me stories about criminals he had to fight when they resisted arrest. I am a pacifist compared to him. He would understand.