Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187893 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #200 on: May 21, 2021, 02:08:41 PM »
So the real problem is I suck at Bulking. This is after breakfast. I literally eat everyday until I feel sick. I eat about 5 meals a day every 2-3 hours I am eating. I have to stay up late because I get hungry at bedtime. But when I decide to train and bulk I just get lean and stay the same damn size. I know up the calories I eat until I have to poop 10 times a day. This is me today on full bulk mode. I am back at 220 despite eating myself to 230 two week ago end of the day full of food and water. But if I am lifting weights my body just wont get soft no matter how much I force feed it. As far as cardio I am doing like 2 mile beach walks a couple times a week thats it I try to just eat and grow but body just doesnt want to get heavier. I havent been training heavy but I have been training and eating nonstop I shouldnt be this lean still. I may have to add a gallon of milk to the daily diet or something

Maybe you are trying too hard to achieve your goals and those goals may be unrealistic. I read somewhere that a 10 lb. solid weight gain in the course of a year is substantial. Most people's base weight changes throughout the day because of water gain or loss. It is a good idea to weigh yourself at about the same time and not more often than once a day. Otherwise, you'll make yourself crazy.

220 lbs is a lot to weigh if you are average height. I'm nowhere near as fit nor as muscular as you are (my excuse is that I am very old).  I currently weigh somewhere between 175 - 180 lbs at 5' 10". When I was in my late 20's, I got up to 225 lbs. Although it was my goal to get big, it wasn't natural for me to weigh that much. Not natural includes the fact that I'd just completed a cycle of D-Bol. D-Bol was key for me when it came to gaining weight.  Realistically, I was fat (some say bulked up) and that definitely was not a healthy weight for me.

I am no expert on diet, I just know what has worked for me. My advice is based on my personal experiences. Eating lots of meals a day is great as long as you keep them small. If you are eating 5 full-sized meals a day, you are overeating and your digestion can't handle it. It could be counter-productive in terms of weigh gain. Try eating less for awhile, like a week or two and see if it makes a difference. You might actually gain some weight.

Relax, don't stress out over this. It isn't worth it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #201 on: May 21, 2021, 02:27:15 PM »
Wouldn't a fiber supplement make him shit even more?

No, it'll slow it up.  He'll take fewer but bigger sh*ts.  The food will move more slowly through the intestines where nutrients are absorbed.

Gradually add the fiber supplement over a week or two.

I used to get that bloated stomach.  I dropped the carbs way down, no sugar, no wheat products, and bingo!  No more bloat.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: May 21, 2021, 03:37:21 PM »
I eat until I cant eat anymore then I smoke delta 8 to help fight the nausea and bring back the appetite and I eat more eating is my job
If you are eating nothing but cauliflower then it doesnt matter how much you eat

Now, lets try again, what does your daily intake consist of..?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: May 21, 2021, 06:22:41 PM »
my waist can legit be anywhere from 32-40 inches depending on my last meal.

If this is true you need to see a gastro doctor.

That's pretty much impossible unless you hare eating like 10 pounds of food at a time.

I can eat an entire XL pizza and my waist goes from 32-34.

You have some serious gas issues.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #204 on: May 21, 2021, 07:20:21 PM »
If your lats were any higher they would be traps
OMG! Hahahahaha!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #205 on: May 21, 2021, 10:08:25 PM »
If this is true you need to see a gastro doctor.

That's pretty much impossible unless you hare eating like 10 pounds of food at a time.

I can eat an entire XL pizza and my waist goes from 32-34.

You have some serious gas issues.

Thats what I am trying to explain somedays I do eat 10lbs my morning weight can be 10lbs less than my evening weight the same day

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: May 21, 2021, 10:13:53 PM »
If you are eating nothing but cauliflower then it doesnt matter how much you eat

Now, lets try again, what does your daily intake consist of..?

I eat meat as my main staple of every meal I eat 4-5 meals a day I dont eat much chicken mainly red meat except breakfast which is always bacon or sausage I eat a lot of cheese and pasta as well mainly water although some milk. I keep track of pounds eaten at this point vs calories I know my morning evening weight so I know how many pounds I am eating a day if my weight goes up I am eating more than I am burning. I drink about a gallon of water a day

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: May 21, 2021, 10:18:49 PM »
Maybe you are trying too hard to achieve your goals and those goals may be unrealistic. I read somewhere that a 10 lb. solid weight gain in the course of a year is substantial. Most people's base weight changes throughout the day because of water gain or loss. It is a good idea to weigh yourself at about the same time and not more often than once a day. Otherwise, you'll make yourself crazy.

220 lbs is a lot to weigh if you are average height. I'm nowhere near as fit nor as muscular as you are (my excuse is that I am very old).  I currently weigh somewhere between 175 - 180 lbs at 5' 10". When I was in my late 20's, I got up to 225 lbs. Although it was my goal to get big, it wasn't natural for me to weigh that much. Not natural includes the fact that I'd just completed a cycle of D-Bol. D-Bol was key for me when it came to gaining weight.  Realistically, I was fat (some say bulked up) and that definitely was not a healthy weight for me.

I am no expert on diet, I just know what has worked for me. My advice is based on my personal experiences. Eating lots of meals a day is great as long as you keep them small. If you are eating 5 full-sized meals a day, you are overeating and your digestion can't handle it. It could be counter-productive in terms of weigh gain. Try eating less for awhile, like a week or two and see if it makes a difference. You might actually gain some weight.

Relax, don't stress out over this. It isn't worth it.

Only unrealistic goals are worth chasing only through manic obsession will gains be made at this point but yes an occasional frozen beverage is nice

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: May 21, 2021, 10:29:11 PM »
“Critique my physique” you insecure c unt. FUCKOFF!

So I clicked on your profile and clicked on your post. Not sure if you are aware but every other post you make is full of vulgarity and most use horrible language referencing females and liberals. Its difficult to be offended when you are always saying nasty things to everyone. You really have anger issues and should try and relax maybe cut the tren dosage also nobody gives a rats ass how much you deadlift that is basically code for being fat

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: May 21, 2021, 10:44:43 PM »
I eat meat as my main staple of every meal I eat 4-5 meals a day I dont eat much chicken mainly red meat except breakfast which is always bacon or sausage I eat a lot of cheese and pasta as well mainly water although some milk. I keep track of pounds eaten at this point vs calories I know my morning evening weight so I know how many pounds I am eating a day if my weight goes up I am eating more than I am burning. I drink about a gallon of water a day

A gallon of water weighs 8 pounds. Are you factoring this into your calculations?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: May 22, 2021, 03:50:34 AM »
“Critique my physique” you insecure c unt. FUCKOFF!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: May 22, 2021, 04:03:18 AM »

You are a waste of my fucking time

I wanted set amounts so I could add up what you were eating, I think you are dfeliberatly vague for a reason
metabolisims of people of the same body mass index do not vary by more than 600 calories tops...

If you want to have a serious discission work out your calories and get back to me.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: May 22, 2021, 04:08:02 AM »

I wanted set amounts so I could add up what you were eating, I think you are dfeliberatly vague for a reason
metabolisims of people of the same body mass index do not vary by more than 600 calories tops...

If you want to have a serious discission work out your calories and get back to me.

You called him out, Swifty!

Getbig is a cruel and unforgiving place.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #213 on: May 22, 2021, 10:27:36 AM »

Because the cumbelcher behind the gimmick account can’t carry on this discussion with you and will end up being outed.

If he even exists, he’s a fucking Vanilla Ice needle queen, who is so full of shit he makes Shizzo look truthful.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #214 on: May 22, 2021, 10:39:17 AM »
Is it just me, or is there just a hint of blood in the water...

T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: May 22, 2021, 12:09:23 PM »
Because the cumbelcher behind the gimmick account can’t carry on this discussion with you and will end up being outed.

If he even exists, he’s a fucking Vanilla Ice needle queen, who is so full of shit he makes Shizzo look truthful.

I know, I suspected that from the first post

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: May 22, 2021, 12:29:12 PM »
Thats what I am trying to explain somedays I do eat 10lbs my morning weight can be 10lbs less than my evening weight the same day

Are you weighing the food or assuming you ate 10 lbs of food because of a 10 lb. weight gain in the evening? Most people drink liquids throughout the day. A gallon of milk weighs 8.6 lbs., 1 liter of water weighs 2.2 lbs. It is likely almost all of the weigh gain is water weight. Most people's water weight fluctuates between 2 and 4 lbs. a day.

When ever people say “I put on 3 lbs in one day”, it is highly unlikely that you added that much weight in one day. This would mean you stored over 9,000 calories in one day.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #217 on: May 22, 2021, 12:34:24 PM »

T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #218 on: May 22, 2021, 01:33:23 PM »
So I clicked on your profile and clicked on your post. Not sure if you are aware but every other post you make is full of vulgarity and most use horrible language referencing females and liberals. Its difficult to be offended when you are always saying nasty things to everyone. You really have anger issues and should try and relax maybe cut the tren dosage also nobody gives a rats ass how much you deadlift that is basically code for being fat
Youre a libtard, really FUCKOFF AND DIE C UNT!
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: May 22, 2021, 01:33:53 PM »
True Getbiggers are awesome detectives like Columbo.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #220 on: May 22, 2021, 01:34:15 PM »

Yeah, I had the same suspicion.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: May 22, 2021, 01:37:41 PM »
Youre a libtard, really FUCKOFF AND DIE C UNT!

Yeah see exactly you are kind of proving my point you have serious issues

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: May 22, 2021, 01:41:25 PM »
Yeah see exactly you are kind of proving my point you have serious issues

Deadz is fine hbank.

He is blunt and not afraid of following social norms.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: May 22, 2021, 01:44:29 PM »
Are you weighing the food or assuming you ate 10 lbs of food because of a 10 lb. weight gain in the evening? Most people drink liquids throughout the day. A gallon of milk weighs 8.6 lbs., 1 liter of water weighs 2.2 lbs. It is likely almost all of the weigh gain is water weight. Most people's water weight fluctuates between 2 and 4 lbs. a day.

When ever people say “I put on 3 lbs in one day”, it is highly unlikely that you added that much weight in one day. This would mean you stored over 9,000 calories in one day.

I am well aware of what a gallon of water weighs I wrestled and cut weight for decades. Most people also pass liquid throughout the day. I am past counting calories just like I am past counting mg. If I want to gain weight I have to step on the scale a dozen times a day and the mania will make me keep eating and drinking. Yes you are going to lose a lot of this force fed weight the next day but if you do this day in and out and obsess over the damn number it will slowly go up. The day I don't do that I dont eat and drink as much and the weight starts going down. But you guys are talking about counting calories and I am talking about eating until I vomit. When the stomach works I pack it in becasue somedays it doesnt work due to acid bile reflux from the days I stuff my face. But to think there is some kind of formula of adding 500 calories a day to a baseline is nonsense I eat as much as I can without getting sick. I have a good deal of muscle for my frame (FFMI 29) and my resting pulse is over 100 I burn a lot of calories if I do anything other than sitting eating and working out  I lose weight

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: May 22, 2021, 01:47:39 PM »
I am well aware of what a gallon of water weighs I wrestled and cut weight for decades. Most people also pass liquid throughout the day. I am past counting calories just like I am past counting mg. If I want to gain weight I have to step on the scale a dozen times a day and the mania will make me keep eating and drinking. Yes you are going to lose a lot of this force fed weight the next day but if you do this day in and out and obsess over the damn number it will slowly go up. The day I don't do that I dont eat and drink as much and the weight starts going down. But you guys are talking about counting calories and I am talking about eating until I vomit. When the stomach works I pack it in becasue somedays it doesnt work due to acid bile reflux from the days I stuff my face. But to think there is some kind of formula of adding 500 calories a day to a baseline is nonsense I eat as much as I can without getting sick. I have a good deal of muscle for my frame (FFMI 29) and my resting pulse is over 100 I burn a lot of calories if I do anything other than sitting eating and working out  I lose weight

Hank, water weight aside, with your metabolism at 43 if you consumed only 2000 calories a day how long do you think it would take you to get under 100 pounds? A month? A week?