Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187817 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #250 on: May 22, 2021, 02:59:36 PM »
You can lose 20 pounds in a week!!!!

Please do this experiment for Getbig, you’ll be shredded at 2% bf.

So that's 3 pounds a day = 3 x 3500 Kcal = nearly 10,000 Kcal deficit a day

Hmm...

So over your standard 16 week diet for a show you'd lose 16 x 20 = 320lb

Impressive...

So to finish at a ripped 200, you'd need to start somewhere around the 500lb mark

Sounds legit...
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: May 22, 2021, 03:00:08 PM »
My blood pressure numbers are actually really good though just took this. As you can seem y resting pulse is 108 I have dont nothing other than siitting in the ac on the computer today and the pool for an hour earlier. I  didnt even drink any caffeine today. Babies have restign pulses over 100 and high metabolisms its normal. But yes the heart is working a little harder will be burning more calories I am basically at most peoples cardio level just sitting around

Why do you have a blood pressure monitor? Are you in the medical field? Or just extremely health conscious?

Have you considered using Mega Mass Pro 5000?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #252 on: May 22, 2021, 03:04:02 PM »
So that's 3 pounds a day = 3 x 3500 Kcal = nearly 10,000 Kcal deficit a day

Hmm...

So over your standard 16 week diet for a show you'd lose 16 x 20 = 320lb

Impressive...

So to finish at a ripped 200, you'd need to start somewhere around the 500lb mark

Sounds legit...

The average person has 10lbs of food in their gut a simple 3 days fast to empty your gut then pull of a gallon of water and boom thats 20lbs in a couple days easy for anyone. Obviously you are not going to continue to lose the next 20lbs as easily. Wrestlers under 200lbs will cut 20lbs in 3 days

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: May 22, 2021, 03:05:13 PM »
Why do you have a blood pressure monitor? Are you in the medical field? Or just extremely health conscious?

Have you considered using Mega Mass Pro 5000?

Because some supplements can raise your blood pressure anyone training and supplementing over 40 needs to be monitoring these things. I had my systolic spike to 210 a 2 months ago had to adjust the super soldier formula

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: May 22, 2021, 03:07:45 PM »
https://www.tanita.com/en/ironman-monitors/

You can argue over their accuracy but they seem consistent so you can at least tell if improving or not

Thanks again. Just ordered it from Amazon to be delivered next Thursday.  It will probably tell me I'm too old, have no body composition to measure or I am already dead.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: May 22, 2021, 03:09:11 PM »
Thanks again. Just ordered it from Amazon to be delivered next Thursday.  It will probably tell me I'm too old, have no body composition to measure or I am already dead.  ;D

My mother has been using one I got her for years and she is 80 now I am not sure how much attention she pays to it but she has one

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #256 on: May 22, 2021, 03:15:03 PM »

Getbig has seen some epic fails over the years.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #257 on: May 22, 2021, 03:18:27 PM »
I already have 2 of your so called pharma solutions in my stack and a 3rd in a drawer

Are they working?

MK-677 is insane and will make anyone gain weight. However, it can be unhealthy - should use Metformin and or insulin after monitoring fasting glucose and so on. I've used it with and without those but I know it's not the most healthy thing in the long run.

For me it was D-Bol that guaranteed I'd put on the pounds. When I used it, it was still legal and I had a doctor's prescription which I followed in terms of dosage. I believe it was 5 mg a day. I no longer feel the need to get bigger and legal or not, D-Bol isn't great for one's liver.

I love Dbol. Mainly because it makes me feel so good mentally. It can in increase appetite as well, depending onthe person. 5mg isn't really anything if that tiny dose works.

I've done more Dbol than most, but not as much as ESFitness. He liked to do 200mg preworkout as routine from what he said, it was nothing much  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: May 22, 2021, 03:25:29 PM »
Because some supplements can raise your blood pressure anyone training and supplementing over 40 needs to be monitoring these things. I had my systolic spike to 210 a 2 months ago had to adjust the super soldier formula

I have an Omron wrist, digital blood pressure monitor. In addition to blood pressure, it reads your pulse and whether you have an irregular heart beat.  That's a great thing to know if you have atrial fibrillation like I do. All the reading transfer to an Omron app on my smart phone which is handy for tracking on a regular basis.

I also have a pulse oximeter which measures blood oxygen levels and pulse. Right now my oxygen level is at 96. Normal readings are between 95 - 100. A normal ABG oxygen level for healthy lungs falls between 80 and 100 millimeters of mercury.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: May 22, 2021, 03:47:55 PM »
Your heart rate is high because of the anxiety from your dick root showing.  Pulling up your pants will help to decrease your anxiety, lower your heart rate, lower your metabolism, and then allow you to gain weight.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: May 22, 2021, 05:15:39 PM »
If anyones interested who it is its Joon

I know because he always ignores my posts..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #261 on: May 22, 2021, 05:20:02 PM »
This cats full of shit.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #262 on: May 22, 2021, 05:40:05 PM »
This cats full of shit.

Craps ten times a day.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: May 22, 2021, 05:51:36 PM »
This cats full of shit.

I don't know why but am like that chic from Troy that always spoke the gospel yet no one ever believed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: May 22, 2021, 05:54:04 PM »
If anyones interested who it is its Joon

I know because he always ignores my posts..

I mean do you want a hug I am sorry I ignored you no idea who Joon is or what reason any of you think I have to troll any of you. I am sharing my current situation in hopes of finding motivation. I have been asked some questions and responded. I needed the extra motivation to keep spirits up as felt very bad after pec tear. I have been doing everythign I can to recover and shared my progress. Some appreciate my honesty others have just been hating for no reason

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: May 22, 2021, 05:54:55 PM »
Craps ten times a day.

I literally crapped 4 times before breakfast the other day sorry I am old and crap a lot I wish i had one solid daily poop

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: May 22, 2021, 06:06:49 PM »
I mean do you want a hug I am sorry I ignored you no idea who Joon is or what reason any of you think I have to troll any of you. I am sharing my current situation in hopes of finding motivation. I have been asked some questions and responded. I needed the extra motivation to keep spirits up as felt very bad after pec tear. I have been doing everythign I can to recover and shared my progress. Some appreciate my honesty others have just been hating for no reason

Joon...how bad does it suck for you to walk around knowing you’re hated for being a Paki twink?

Is that why you are so thirsty for attention?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #267 on: May 22, 2021, 06:08:53 PM »
Why this thread is 11 pages, can someone post a summary?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #268 on: May 22, 2021, 06:19:02 PM »
Why this thread is 11 pages, can someone post a summary?
40+ white trash, has a pec tear, furnace for a metabolism,  shits himself 10 times a day, and needs to wear a belt or suspenders.

Also a gimmick.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #269 on: May 22, 2021, 06:24:41 PM »
40+ white trash, has a pec tear, furnace for a metabolism,  shits himself 10 times a day, and needs to wear a belt or suspenders.

Also a gimmick.

He's never faked his death or bragged about sucking a cock till completion.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #270 on: May 22, 2021, 06:30:45 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: May 22, 2021, 07:31:39 PM »

There is absolutely no way any human being would be that much of an attention starved asshole to do stupid shit like that.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: May 22, 2021, 07:36:11 PM »
Dude I wrestled division 1 and the army on the international level and I competed in MMA I would have whooped your ass when I was 140lbs in high school I won 3 state titles. Here is a pic from 2000 as in 21 years ago I was headlining MMA cards as a 205lber. I will meet you any day anywhere in the state let me know dumbass. And I still know promoters I can get us on a professional fight card if you are a heavyweight you can get paid to get your ass beat

How did I miss this?

Faint memories of SuckMyMuscle level bullshit.

I will let the U.K. boys finish this penile implant gimmick off.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: May 23, 2021, 01:47:14 AM »
I have asked you twice now what your daily food is and you have given some stupid fucking "I eat all day" answer, so try again, write down your meals and what they consist of.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #274 on: May 23, 2021, 03:42:39 AM »
I have asked you twice now what your daily food is and you have given some stupid fucking "I eat all day" answer, so try again, write down your meals and what they consist of.

And what do you do for a living

And why you are on parole

Pretty please  ;)

T