Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187742 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #600 on: May 28, 2021, 03:16:54 AM »
Again,show that this cat knows nothing about bdybuiding.

Jeff would bury you with ease.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #601 on: May 28, 2021, 05:59:25 AM »
ukjeff is pretty tall I think.

UkJeff looks 6'0

Wes looks 6'0

Hank looks 5'7"
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: May 28, 2021, 06:02:34 AM »
Dude look at my pics I am comparable to him right now we would be in the same weight class on stage right now. I think my midsection looks better now but would look about like that at 53. Arms chest legs are all about the same right now as is our condition and I am walking around that is him on stage one day out of the year
Looking good onstage is a world away from carefully selected selfies..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: May 28, 2021, 06:16:52 AM »
Besides that he is now only 43 as opposed to you being 53.....how in the fuck can he possibly predict how he will look on his fantasy stage in  10 more years.............he`ll never fucking compete anyway......easy to say,hard to do.

Can you say DELUSIONAL ?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #604 on: May 28, 2021, 06:33:01 AM »
Besides that he is now only 43 as opposed to you being 53.....how in the fuck can he possibly predict how he will look on his fantasy stage in  10 more years.............he`ll never fucking compete anyway......easy to say,hard to do.

Can you say DELUSIONAL ?

Because I look like that now and don't plan to regress if anything I plan to make gains the next 10 years. I don't need to do a contest to be in contest shape. I can walk around leaner than most dudes on stage at an amatuer show if I want I am trying to get bloated now but at 205 fuck yes I can stand next to him and be comparable 

I weighed myself last night 225lbs before bed at 510 and a half I am going to be every bit as lean as him at 205 he is a inch shorter and dieted to 205 for a show other than that we are the exact same damn size he was probably about 225 when he started his cut

I used to compete in MMA at 205lbs I know what I look like at 205lbs its too thin for me I need to be heavier

Here is last night weigh in for the doubters

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: May 28, 2021, 06:54:39 AM »
This is what I look like just walking around at 205lbs notice every bit as lean as anyone at an amatuer show and not on any diuretics

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: May 28, 2021, 07:07:11 AM »
So your training will be productive for the next 10 years making tons of progresss consistantly?

Dont you realize that gains come very slowly for an advance trainee such as yourelf.....you may only gain 5-7 pounds of muscle in that 10  years.....maybe less...............you will not be 300 pounds like Ronnire just becuae 10 years has pased no matter how dedicated you may be..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: May 28, 2021, 07:07:34 AM »

I am not getting into the details arguing over poses I am merely saying we have about the same amount of lean tissue on our frames which we do. It was meant to be a compliment

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: May 28, 2021, 07:09:17 AM »
I am not getting into the details arguing over poses I am merely saying we have about the same amount of lean tissue on our frames which we do. It was meant to be a compliment
Comparatively,you sir look like a bag of smashed assholes.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #609 on: May 28, 2021, 07:10:12 AM »
I was pretty lean in this pic though with some decent size arms are all cut up waist is tight and this isnt dieting for a contest this is just me being me does wes beat that? I don't think so that is probably about 210

In this pic I’d say you were about 170–80 and that’s at an upward angle. Arms look in great shape but if I’m guessing I’d say 16.5”. Torso appear almost non existent for any size but very lean. In your current pics I would guess 190ish but you are very lean and in great shape.

I would not compare yourself to Wes or Jeff as they have competed many times and to say that you could look better or the same means nothing.Jeff in that pic at 205 looks way bigger than your 225 and Wes at 165 or whatever he is looks bigger than your 205 pics.

I’m far from ripped and don’t ever claim to be or say I could or I would even want to compete but show some respect to those that have as that’s another world from what might be. Also saying you will look like that 10 years from now is nonsense as no one can see the future.

You are in great shape and very lean just stop comparing to actual competitors and stop obsessing with getting bigger and just enjoy the look you have as it looks very good and I assume you are very healthy.

Not trying to be a duck just calling a spade a spade.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: May 28, 2021, 07:10:36 AM »
So your training will be productive for the next 10 years making tons of progresss consistantly?

Dont you realize that gains come very slowly for an advance trainee such as yourelf.....you may only gain 5-7 pounds of muscle in that 10  years.....maybe less...............you will not be 300 pounds like Ronnire just becuae 10 years has pased no matter how dedicated you may be..

So now I am an advanced trainee now funny a minute ago you said I knew nothing about training diet or bodybuilding. I realize I probably won't gain much despite trying I will probably look about the same as I do now hence I said I will probably be his exact damn size just like now. But I might make some gains and be bigger. But yeah based on historical evidence I will be his exact damn size

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: May 28, 2021, 07:12:51 AM »
In this pic I’d say you were about 170–80 and that’s at an upward angle. Arms look in great shape but if I’m guessing I’d say 16.5”. Torso appear almost non existent for any size but very lean. In your current pics I would guess 190ish but you are very lean and in great shape.

I would not compare yourself to Wes or Jeff as they have competed many times and to say that you could look better or the same means nothing.Jeff in that pic at 205 looks way bigger than your 225 and Wes at 165 or whatever he is looks bigger than your 205 pics.

I’m far from ripped and don’t ever claim to be or say I could or I would even want to compete but show some respect to those that have as that’s another world from what might be. Also saying you will look like that 10 years from now is nonsense as no one can see the future.

You are in great shape and very lean just stop comparing to actual competitors and stop obsessing with getting bigger and just enjoy the look you have as it looks very good and I assume you are very healthy.

I literally did a but naked weigh in on camera and posted it I am 225 right now. I also havent been 170-180lbs since I first started weight lifting at 19 years old. I am taller than Jeff. Also fuck yes my arms tape almost 19 right now they havent been under 17 since I was 19 years old and started weight training

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: May 28, 2021, 07:15:19 AM »
So now I am an advanced trainee now funny a minute ago you said I knew nothing about training diet or bodybuilding. I realize I probably won't gain much despite trying I will probably look about the same as I do now hence I said I will probably be his exact damn size just like now. But I might make some gains and be bigger. But yeah based on historical evidence I will be his exact damn size
Of course you`re an advanced trainee,but that doesn`t make you knowledgable it` just time under your belt.

I`m sure you`ll be exactly the same size as Jeff right down to the 1/4 ounce................... .GEEZUS you are dense.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: May 28, 2021, 07:16:48 AM »

Maybe your arms are 16.5 mine are just under 19 right now

Fuck getting in shape I am going to be monster

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: May 28, 2021, 07:31:31 AM »
Of course you`re an advanced trainee,but that doesn`t make you knowledgable it` just time under your belt.

I`m sure you`ll be exactly the same size as Jeff right down to the 1/4 ounce................... .GEEZUS you are dense.

How is this even an argument dude is 5 foot 9 and 205lbs in the pic with very low bodyfat. I am 510and a half 225 right now with low bodyfat. We are the same damn size its not rocket science one of us may have bigger bodypart but we are carryign the same amount of lean tissue on the same size frame I am shredded at 205 just like him

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #615 on: May 28, 2021, 07:34:54 AM »
How is this even an argument dude is 5 foot 9 and 205lbs in the pic with very low bodyfat. I am 510and a half 225 right now with low bodyfat. We are the same damn size its not rocket science one of us may have bigger bodypart but we are carryign the same amount of lean tissue on the same size frame I am shredded at 205 just like him

You have a huge belly and UkJeff has a very lean abdomen (not a belly builder)

You definitely have a much bigger belly, maybe around 20 lbs full of
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: May 28, 2021, 07:44:00 AM »
You have a huge belly and UkJeff has a very lean abdomen (not a belly builder)

You definitely have a much bigger belly, maybe around 20 lbs full of

Yes I have a huge belly everynight before bed. I have chrons and I get bloated when I eat. I literally took that after my last protein shake its stomach bloat not belly. It is gone every damn morning. I have visible abs and obliques right now just walked outside and took this pic and in the middle of eating a half pound of sausage and biscuits with gravy look at my huge 20lb belly lol

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #617 on: May 28, 2021, 08:43:02 AM »
Yes I have a huge belly everynight before bed. I have chrons and I get bloated when I eat. I literally took that after my last protein shake its stomach bloat not belly. It is gone every damn morning. I have visible abs and obliques right now just walked outside and took this pic and in the middle of eating a half pound of sausage and biscuits with gravy look at my huge 20lb belly lol

For a change of pace let's shift from comparisons btw you, Wes and Jeff. How would you say your cock stacks up with the triangle of cock terror known around here as Matt C, Kielbasa Vince G and the cocksmith formerly known as Johnny Falcon aka Marty Champion?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: May 28, 2021, 08:45:33 AM »
For a change of pace let's shift from comparisons btw you, Wes and Jeff. How would you say your cock stacks up with the triangle of cock terror known around here as Matt C, Kielbasa Vince G and the cocksmith formerly known as Johnny Falcon aka Marty Champion?

Your cock size doesn't matter by the time you get a chic home naked in your bed you are getting laid regardless. Unless you are unusually small a girl is going to be more concerned with what else you are bringing to the table.

That being said mine is fucking massive its like a baby arm holding an apple. Its so big its difficult to handle and I usually just spray down the entire bathroom when taking a leak

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: May 28, 2021, 08:51:16 AM »

That being said mine is fucking massive its like a baby arm holding an apple.

Arn Anderson approved.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #620 on: May 28, 2021, 09:02:27 AM »
Gotta give it to Big Hank and his massive cock: he does bring the lols. He's a hand-throwing, car-racing, middle-aged maverick who's been banned from every other forum online for talking shit, and he's determined to get massive at all costs. He fits right in.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #621 on: May 28, 2021, 09:09:14 AM »
Ain't no big deal getting ripped eating 10,000 calories a day.

Getbiggers are big time.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: May 28, 2021, 09:34:14 AM »
If you eating as much as you can every day and not gaining how do you expect to make any further improvements?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: May 28, 2021, 09:37:21 AM »

If you had Crohns you wouldnt be eating like you do

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: May 28, 2021, 09:38:57 AM »
I also sense your entire life will soon be posted on here....

People who come here all guns blazing tend to regret it..