Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187742 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1025 on: May 31, 2021, 06:55:21 PM »
I used to devil stick in college

I think you mean tummy stick.

🙄

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1026 on: May 31, 2021, 08:11:32 PM »
Solid 225 today. Can see the injury but condition is slowing coming back. Doing some 20 rep sets now so going a little heavier. I mean for fuck sake I have put on 10lbs in the last month since I started this thread and it looks to be 10 solid ass pounds to me. Y'all talking about its all fluid and belly and fat bullshit. I have been eating until I get sick from eating at night and I have put on 10 solid lean pounds in a month despite only doing light training. Its all about the food that is the key everyone said I was going to get fat yeah right. My body is dying to grow it just needs the food.

Have you ever heard of Derek Anthony?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1027 on: May 31, 2021, 08:44:30 PM »

Have you ever heard of Derek Anthony?
;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1028 on: May 31, 2021, 10:24:58 PM »
Solid 225 today. Can see the injury but condition is slowing coming back. Doing some 20 rep sets now so going a little heavier. I mean for fuck sake I have put on 10lbs in the last month since I started this thread and it looks to be 10 solid ass pounds to me. Y'all talking about its all fluid and belly and fat bullshit. I have been eating until I get sick from eating at night and I have put on 10 solid lean pounds in a month despite only doing light training. Its all about the food that is the key everyone said I was going to get fat yeah right. My body is dying to grow it just needs the food.

Really?
You never said....

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1029 on: May 31, 2021, 11:42:54 PM »
Someone referred me to this thread and stated that mugshots of B. Hank could be found in this thread?  ???  Is that true?  What was his crime?  Murder?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1030 on: May 31, 2021, 11:48:10 PM »
No 67 actual trophies in contests that I have placed in...................... FUCKWAD.

Amazing.  I recall you competed in the Mr. Olympus in either 2005 or 2006.  Was that held in Mass?  Have you competed in any contests in Rhode Island?

What was the earliest Ironage contest you competed in?  What was the time frame of your competitive era, wes?  Was it a 30-year window?  It must have been at least 20.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1031 on: June 01, 2021, 12:54:36 AM »
Shizzo has a million reasons he should probably consider killing himself, the fact a faggot in his 80s with gyno has a far superior physique to his is just one of them

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1032 on: June 01, 2021, 01:29:39 AM »
Amazing.  I recall you competed in the Mr. Olympus in either 2005 or 2006.  Was that held in Mass?  Have you competed in any contests in Rhode Island?

What was the earliest Ironage contest you competed in?  What was the time frame of your competitive era, wes?  Was it a 30-year window?  It must have been at least 20.
NEVER did the Olympus.

Did one teen age how in Boston eons ago,about 6 or 7 AAU power meets in the early to mid 1970`s`,a bunch of odd lift contest at Mt. Park in Holyoke of Pumping Iron fame,,,then the local contest Mr. Springfield (Maachusettes) in 1987 placing 4th,and after that I competed in 12-13 other states from 1993-2011.totalling well over 60 events.

All that and 2 cents wouldn`t buy me a cup of coffee.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1033 on: June 01, 2021, 02:01:46 AM »
I was just thinking of the ton of cities I competed in:

Springfield Ma. 5-6 times
Holyoke Mass. 3-4 times
Boston Ma. many many times
Danbury Ct. once
Asbury Park N.J once
NYC  many many times
Rochester------5-6 times
Syracuse,,,,,twice because Jeremy Freeman in a piece of shit
Buffalo NY ....once
Orlando...once
Ft; Lauderdale about 5-6 times
York Pa. about 4 times
Harrisburgh Pa. -5 times
Deland Fl. once
Port St. Lucie Florida....3 X
Cleveland OH....once
Pittburgh Pa......about 5-6 times
Fitchburg Mass...once
Nashua NH....once
Berlin NH...once
Mancheter NH 6 times
West Palm Beach

There`s more but I need coffee....not important anyway in the big scheme of things.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1034 on: June 01, 2021, 02:39:48 AM »
I was just thinking of the ton of cities I competed in:

Springfield Ma. 5-6 times
Holyoke Mass. 3-4 times
Boston Ma. many many times
Danbury Ct. once
Asbury Park N.J once
NYC  many many times
Rochester------5-6 times
Syracuse,,,,,twice because Jeremy Freeman in a piece of shit
Buffalo NY ....once
Orlando...once
Ft; Lauderdale about 5-6 times
York Pa. about 4 times
Harrisburgh Pa. -5 times
Deland Fl. once
Port St. Lucie Florida....3 X
Cleveland OH....once
Pittburgh Pa......about 5-6 times
Fitchburg Mass...once
Nashua NH....once
Berlin NH...once
Mancheter NH 6 times

There`s more but I need coffee....not important anyway in the big scheme of things.

Quite the contest history. And to add to it, we only had horse and buggy as travel means back then to get to the venues.  :o
(Like when Sandow used to have to sail to America).  :D

Kidding Wes, nice job.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1035 on: June 01, 2021, 05:17:31 AM »
I got a legit chuckle out of that one.  ;D

Thanks bud.   ;)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1036 on: June 01, 2021, 11:11:03 AM »
I noticed that too. In looking at the bevy of photos bhank has posted, the bloat in his face goes up and down. Facially, his best photo was the mug shot. Most people's mug shot is the worse photo of them ever. Maybe I should get arrested, so I can post a decent photo of my face. LOL!

:-\

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1037 on: June 01, 2021, 11:11:40 AM »
Contest are about dieting and getting as lean and as dry as possible it is the wrong Mania to feed. Anorexia is the flipside of Bigorexia they go together I do not wish to lose and ounce. I can not get caught up in being too lean. I used to diet for wrestling I don't want to do that ever again. I would waste away and die it is not a healthy pursuit for me. Also my frame can hold more size I am still a very thin 225 I can fill out a lot more. I am also lean enough bulking. All my weight is probably going to my skinny ass legs. I had a 2cm meniscus tear 2 summers ago and had complete muscular atrophy. I am not holding much fat in my legs. They also have a lot of potential to add size if I can continue training them smart without further injury but its tough as somedays they just wake up bad. But the legs are the real goal I should not even be walking but I am growing high volume light weights increased frequency. I need more strength in my legs for life activities

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1038 on: June 01, 2021, 11:13:06 AM »
Contest are about dieting and getting as lean and as dry as possible it is the wrong Mania to feed. Anorexia is the flipside of Bigorexia they go together I do not wish to lose and ounce. I can not get caught up in being too lean. I used to diet for wrestling I don't want to do that ever again. I would waste away and die it is not a healthy pursuit for me. Also my frame can hold more size I am still a very thin 225 I can fill out a lot more. I am also lean enough bulking. All my weight is probably going to my skinny ass legs. I had a 2cm meniscus tear 2 summers ago and had complete muscular atrophy. I am not holding much fat in my legs. They also have a lot of potential to add size if I can continue training them smart without further injury but its tough as somedays they just wake up bad.
its getting boring now

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1039 on: June 01, 2021, 11:18:54 AM »
its getting boring now

You don't have to be on my post but if I need to make a physique update hourly to keep myself motivated that is what I am going to do. If I work out for 20 minutes I am posting a pic and a training update. Why because fuck you guys I am growing daily at this point

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1040 on: June 01, 2021, 11:19:05 AM »
Contest are about dieting and getting as lean and as dry as possible it is the wrong Mania to feed. Anorexia is the flipside of Bigorexia they go together I do not wish to lose and ounce. I can not get caught up in being too lean. I used to diet for wrestling I don't want to do that ever again. I would waste away and die it is not a healthy pursuit for me. Also my frame can hold more size I am still a very thin 225 I can fill out a lot more. I am also lean enough bulking. All my weight is probably going to my skinny ass legs. I had a 2cm meniscus tear 2 summers ago and had complete muscular atrophy. I am not holding much fat in my legs. They also have a lot of potential to add size if I can continue training them smart without further injury but its tough as somedays they just wake up bad. But the legs are the real goal I should not even be walking but I am growing high volume light weights increased frequency. I need more strength in my legs for life activities

Looks like Pellius' leg.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1041 on: June 01, 2021, 12:27:42 PM »
Looks like Pellius' leg.
Pellius calf blows that out the water

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1042 on: June 01, 2021, 02:02:35 PM »
Are those cycling shoes?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1043 on: June 01, 2021, 02:03:36 PM »
Are those cycling shoes?

yes for tren cycles

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1044 on: June 01, 2021, 02:12:37 PM »
Are those cycling shoes?
hes so water bloated he has sock marks when he hasnt had socks on

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1045 on: June 01, 2021, 02:14:27 PM »
Are those cycling shoes?

Some generation of Adidas weightlifting pretty sure -

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1046 on: June 01, 2021, 02:14:38 PM »
You don't have to be on my post but if I need to make a physique update hourly to keep myself motivated that is what I am going to do. If I work out for 20 minutes I am posting a pic and a training update. Why because fuck you guys I am growing daily at this point

I watched “The Last Tango in Halifax” series because I want to understand how people in Northern England speak. So when I go to visit Henda and Darren I will partially understand their gibberish.

My apologies though, I’m not growing daily at this point.

You’re welcome to share my update amongst your fellow parolees.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1047 on: June 01, 2021, 02:18:32 PM »
Pellius calf blows that out the water

There's, of course, no way of telling unless Pellius posts a picture to prove this...

"1"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1048 on: June 01, 2021, 02:29:11 PM »
There's, of course, no way of telling unless Pellius posts a picture to prove this...

"1"
Pellius has posted pictures of hios calves before

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1049 on: June 01, 2021, 02:31:15 PM »
I watched “The Last Tango in Halifax” series because I want to understand how people in Northern England speak. So when I go to visit Henda and Darren I will partially understand their gibberish.

My apologies though, I’m not growing daily at this point.

You’re welcome to share my update amongst your fellow parolees.

Haha Darren is a southerner

auf wiedersehen pet Is a more accurate representation  how we talk up here does take some understanding