Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187874 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1075 on: June 01, 2021, 06:44:21 PM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1076 on: June 01, 2021, 06:44:44 PM »
I picture all those guy talking like Brad Pitt in "Snatch"   .LOL  ;D

Those are “Travellers” I guess the closest thing you could compare them to is a mixture of hillbillies and gypsies ?

I didn’t have any problems with the accents, but I always felt that Irish people switch to Gaelic when they want to talk about you.   LOL

But good Lord Northern Ireland is cold !

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1077 on: June 01, 2021, 06:46:15 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU RAMBLIMNG ON ABOUT YOU SIMPLE MINDED FUCK?

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR RIDICULOUS UNACCHEIVABLE GAOLS DIPHIT.

Thjs should sptr another 15 minutte read about going to war with the 15 pounder,.

This cats fucked up..........there`s no coming back for this imbecile.

If there is even the slightest chance you’re talking to me, I will skin you alive and salt you like popcorn.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1078 on: June 01, 2021, 06:56:04 PM »
I am not a parolee. I am on probation for illegal texting. I am not a felon. I am not an ex convict. I am simple on probation.

What does that mean? Were you were texting while driving which is illegal in NC? Don't you just get fined the first time and a possible suspended license for repeaters?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1079 on: June 01, 2021, 06:56:12 PM »
Those are “Travellers” I guess the closest thing you could compare them to is a mixture of hillbillies and gypsies ?

I didn’t have any problems with the accents, but I always felt that Irish people switch to Gaelic when they want to talk about you.   LOL

I`m part Irish I could speak it quite fluently when I drank to drink too much.

M\No one knew what I was saying but I made oerfect fucking sense.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1080 on: June 01, 2021, 06:58:45 PM »
What does that mean? Were you were texting while driving which is illegal in NC? Don't you just get fined the first time and a possible suspended license for repeaters?

Contact violating a protection order. DUH....

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1081 on: June 01, 2021, 07:00:36 PM »
You couldn't be more wrong training is much more than physical it is spiritual. Who gives a fuck about famine in Africa or Islamic fundamentalist? Self development self evolution is a far greater thing

Typical response of a spoiled rich child that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

If it wasn't for your rich daddy you'd be in prison getting a stiff one up the rectum .

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #1082 on: June 01, 2021, 07:04:24 PM »

I live in northern ireland you're right the weather is awful! We've just had one of the hottest few days on record though 22celcius or so now everyone's complaining about it being too hot. Never happy!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1083 on: June 01, 2021, 07:12:06 PM »
Typical response of a spoiled rich child that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

If it wasn't for your rich daddy you'd be in prison getting a stiff one up the rectum .

Hey man you want to go save the starving children in Africa from Ebola have at it. Not sure why you are hating on me though. I have never been to prison because again I am not a felon so please keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: June 01, 2021, 07:17:17 PM »
No gimmick, you are a narcissistic drug user.

Without the drugs you would look like the dad (Frank) on the TV series Shameless.

Nothing you do is righteous or exceptional in any way.

Gimmick.

I have been lean and athletic my entire life. I swam competitively year round from 3-12.  I did gymnastics for years. I was a 3 time state champion wrestler as a teenager. When I am lighter I am shredded and extremely athletic. I don't use any drugs or alcohol none nada. I exercise daily. I am a certified free diver with a 5 minute breath hold. I monitor my damn blood pressure throughout the day. I drink a gallon of water. I read my own blood work. I am not just kind of buff. I am extremely healthy. I can do a double backflip on a kiteboard and still throw backside 360s on a snowboard. You can't just take a magic pill and look like me it takes a life to develop my kind of metabolism at this age. I have also been weight training for over 20 years. I didn't just develop now I was 237lbs when I was 25 years old. I have been lighter and heavier but I am always in shape.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1085 on: June 01, 2021, 07:25:23 PM »
I have been lean and athletic my entire life. I swam competitively year round from 3-12.  I did gymnastics for years. I was a 3 time state champion wrestler as a teenager. When I am lighter I am shredded and extremely athletic. I don't use any drugs or alcohol none nada. I exercise daily. I am a certified free diver with a 5 minute breath hold. I monitor my damn blood pressure throughout the day. I drink a gallon of water. I read my own blood work. I am not just kind of buff. I am extremely healthy. I can do a double backflip on a kiteboard and still throw backside 360s on a snowboard. You can't just take a magic pill and look like me it takes a life to develop my kind of metabolism at this age. I have also been weight training for over 20 years. I didn't just develop now I was 237lbs when I was 25 years old. I have been lighter and heavier but I am always in shape.I jerk off 8 times a day,liebthrpough my teeth,require 60 million cal pervday and I neat up womenm and abise cats.

DUDE YOU ARE ONE OF THE  THE BIGGEST LOSERS THAT`S EVER BEEN ON HERE........YOU SOUND LIKE A  TEENAGER AS OPPOSED TO A MAN WITH GOALS..........AND YOU JUST PLAIN OLD SUCK COCK YOU BORING PRICK.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: June 01, 2021, 07:28:58 PM »
DUDE YOU ARE ONE OF THE  THE BIGGEST LOSERS THAT`S EVER BEEN ON HERE........YOU SOUND LIKE A  TEENAGER AS OPPOSED TO A MAN WITH GOALS..........AND YOU JUST PLAIN OLD SUCK COCK YOU BORING PRICK.

Lets be honest the last pic you showed was from 2009 at 57 years old and yes you looked great. But that was 11 years ago you are about 70 now and have had some health issues. You don't look great anymore. So now you are hating on me because I do now currently as in today and you don't. I get it but hey you had your time and you spent it competing as a welterweight sorry its over now sorry I am a heavyweight and you never were.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1087 on: June 01, 2021, 07:30:00 PM »
I live in northern ireland you're right the weather is awful! We've just had one of the hottest few days on record though 22celcius or so now everyone's complaining about it being too hot. Never happy!

The first time I went to the Giant’s Causeway it was in March and it was pretty cold. I liked Ireland and I’ve never seen so many people with red hair and freckles. I have been back a few times and it is always nice. I typically fly into Dublin and drive clockwise around the country until I get back to Dublin.

One thing that is funny to me about the people there is that almost everyone has a relative in either Boston, New York, or Chicago. They always give you the phone number of their relatives and tell you to go ahead and call them.   😁

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1088 on: June 01, 2021, 07:33:32 PM »
If there is even the slightest chance you’re talking to me, I will skin you alive and salt you like popcorn.
Now why in Hell would I ay that to you...come on you`re way too smart to even entertain that idea.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1089 on: June 01, 2021, 07:36:52 PM »
I have been lean and athletic my entire life. I swam competitively year round from 3-12.  I did gymnastics for years. I was a 3 time state champion wrestler as a teenager. When I am lighter I am shredded and extremely athletic. I don't use any drugs or alcohol none nada. I exercise daily. I am a certified free diver with a 5 minute breath hold. I monitor my damn blood pressure throughout the day. I drink a gallon of water. I read my own blood work. I am not just kind of buff. I am extremely healthy. I can do a double backflip on a kiteboard and still throw backside 360s on a snowboard. You can't just take a magic pill and look like me it takes a life to develop my kind of metabolism at this age. I have also been weight training for over 20 years. I didn't just develop now I was 237lbs when I was 25 years old. I have been lighter and heavier but I am always in shape.

I think there are going to be a few Getbiggers who snicker at the irony of you telling me that you are drug free and healthy. (Hi Pellius 🙋‍♀️)

You are none of the things you claim.

And I’m pretty sure I have forgotten more about blood pressure and heart rate than you will ever know.

Gimmick.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1090 on: June 01, 2021, 07:37:32 PM »
Lets be honest the last pic you showed was from 2009 at 57 years old and yes you looked great. But that was 11 years ago you are about 70 now and have had some health issues. You don't look great anymore. So now you are hating on me because I do now currently as in today and you don't. I get it but hey you had your time and you spent it competing as a welterweight sorry its over now sorry I am a heavyweight and you never were.
I`m extremely jealous of you,ya got me dead to rights.

You couldn`t even carry my gym bag dildo and lets see how lean you look at 66 years old  fucjface.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: June 01, 2021, 07:41:59 PM »
Now why in Hell would I ay that to you...come on you`re way too smart to even entertain that idea.

I was just getting ready to print out a map to upstate NY.

🤣

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1092 on: June 01, 2021, 07:42:38 PM »
I`ve has physical issues no doubt but you sir have extreme mental illness.

I will look great again I know this as I have done it a zillion times.................wh ile you will continue to weigh 300 pounds looking like yiu weigh 145.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: June 01, 2021, 07:43:22 PM »
I was just getting ready to print out a map to upstate NY.

🤣
You jerk !!  LOL D

The LOL ands miley mean I was only joking.....put that gun dowm woman.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1094 on: June 01, 2021, 07:48:24 PM »
I think there are going to be a few Getbiggers who snicker at the irony of you telling me that you are drug free and healthy. (Hi Pellius 🙋‍♀️)

You are none of the things you claim.

And I’m pretty sure I have forgotten more about blood pressure and heart rate than you will ever know.

Gimmick.

I am the healthiest person I know I am kind of obsessive about it and again no I do not use any drugs. I am only on prescribed HRT and a legal hemp product for appetite and digestion

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1095 on: June 01, 2021, 07:49:58 PM »
I am the healthiest person I know I am kind of obsessive about it and again no I do not use drugs. I am only prescribed HRT and a legal hemp product for appetite
NOBODY CARES NITWIT.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1096 on: June 01, 2021, 07:50:19 PM »
NOBODY CARES NITWIT.

Says the old gaywad obsessed with me

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #1097 on: June 01, 2021, 08:00:42 PM »
The first time I went to the Giant’s Causeway it was in March and it was pretty cold. I liked Ireland and I’ve never seen so many people with red hair and freckles. I have been back a few times and it is always nice. I typically fly into Dublin and drive clockwise around the country until I get back to Dublin.

One thing that is funny to me about the people there is that almost everyone has a relative in either Boston, New York, or Chicago. They always give you the phone number of their relatives and tell you to go ahead and call them.   😁

I'm from a town about 10 miles from giants causeway know it well. You're right about everyone knowing someone in the USA. I Knew a girl from northern ireland moved to Boston for a while on her first morning there she bumped into 3 or 4 people from Northern Ireland that she knew. She couldn't believe it! She was trying to get away from them too. Small world

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1098 on: June 01, 2021, 08:09:00 PM »
You jerk !!  LOL D

The LOL ands miley mean I was only joking.....put that gun dowm woman.  ;D

Wes I used to be able to dunk a volleyball.

Using the Getbig Gimmick-Bragging scale that makes me extremely healthy in the bhank world of trivial accomplishments that mean nothing to anybody.

Good lord think what will happen when Matt the Cock Measurer gets ahold of this thread ?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1099 on: June 01, 2021, 08:11:56 PM »

You couldn`t even carry my gym bag dildo and lets see how lean you look at 66 years old  fucjface.

LOL !!!111!!!!111