Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187743 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1150 on: June 02, 2021, 09:31:49 AM »
She simply wanted to Netflix and cuddle vs going for a walk after she got off work. Her weight doesn't matter because she is smart and nice but she is about 110lbs.

LOL

Just pulling your crank, B-hank.  ;)

I still think youre on Trenboloney Sandwiches though.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1151 on: June 02, 2021, 10:00:50 AM »
This is gonna sound stupid but you are used to that so no biggie  LOL  ;D

My diet was so on point,I shit at the same exact time daily and only shit a tiny amount at each shitting.

I was using my food so efficiently it was like magic.

I hope this shit grossed out the entire board cuz I`ve been in a pissy shitty mood lately.

Good to know.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1152 on: June 02, 2021, 10:03:34 AM »
Good to know.
I knew someone would be interested in that shit.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1153 on: June 02, 2021, 10:07:14 AM »
Whatever I may have posted about Brother bhank, it must be said that he appears to be holding his own at this point
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1154 on: June 02, 2021, 10:08:27 AM »
Whatever I may have posted about Brother bhank, it must be said that he appears to be holding his own at this point

Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

Impressive.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1155 on: June 02, 2021, 01:02:32 PM »
England isn’t even that big, how much difference could there be from north to south ? From the photos it looks like you and Darren could practically be twins ?   LOL

I actually went to Nottingham once and saw the statue of Robin Hood. I always thought that was a fake story. That was far enough north for me. It started to pour down rain so I went to see Lord Lindsay’s house from the Chariots of Fire movie. I think we went to Donington Park and watched racing ? I was just a “ wee lass” when we went there.

For those keeping score at home - I do not have a tribal band tattoo on my ankle. Sorry.

Nottinghamshire is only 25mls from where I live & Donington park race track about 10miles
This area is called the Midlands - Except to southerners who think it’s Northern 🙄

Thankfully Henda I live in an old mining village & there’s very few Paki’s or Dindu’s round here 😀👍🏻🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1156 on: June 02, 2021, 01:08:20 PM »

Nottinghamshire is only 25mls from where I live & Donington park race track about 10miles
This area is called the Midlands - Except to southerners who think it’s Northern 🙄

Thankfully Henda I live in an old mining village & there’s very few Paki’s or Dindu’s round here 😀👍🏻🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Haha the very best thing about the old pit villages mate

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1157 on: June 02, 2021, 01:25:48 PM »
So I guess everyone who called me a liar and said I was 190lbs tops is just going to ignore me weighing in at 228.2 last night got it

Yeah, I noticed it. That's great if that's what suits your goals. My guess is that most people besides yourself don't really care what you weigh, which is why they didn't comment.

How do we know you're not holding a 50 lb. dumbbell? Just kidding. Who would do such a thing, right?  ;D

I also noticed you posted a photo of yourself the other day in front of a door in your house. I believe they are 4 panel doors. Am I correct? If that's the case, since the top of your hat was just under the top rail, you are also likely as tall as you claim.

Maybe now you can move on to other topics having to do with your training goals.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1158 on: June 02, 2021, 01:26:26 PM »

So you live near Henda ?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1159 on: June 02, 2021, 01:28:43 PM »

LOL!!  I think in the classic movie "Help!"  they referred to one guy working at a restaurant thus:

"We did have one, didn't we?"

"That lad from the sunnier climate, east of the Suez?"

"Very nice he was, too."

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1160 on: June 02, 2021, 01:34:04 PM »

So you live near Henda ?

I’m about 3 hours drive further north

Why am I getting a kick in the nuts this time haha? Last time it was for saying I’d fuck that old goth hag someone posted up but as far as i know I’ve been on best behaviour since then ha

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1161 on: June 02, 2021, 01:44:05 PM »

Why am I getting a kick in the nuts this time haha? Last time it was for saying I’d fuck that old goth hag someone posted up

Don’t bring Shizzo into this.

LOL

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1162 on: June 02, 2021, 01:48:37 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1163 on: June 02, 2021, 01:50:04 PM »

How do we know you're not hold a 50 lb. dumbbell? Just kidding. Who would do such a thing, right?  ;D

Good one, Prime!

Bhank doesn't look a cent over 175.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1164 on: June 02, 2021, 03:37:48 PM »
Good one, Prime!

The old standing on the scale while pulling on the underside of the bathroom countertop trick. Works every time.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1165 on: June 02, 2021, 03:44:28 PM »

[/quote]
My 2 British brothers.  8)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1166 on: June 02, 2021, 03:48:53 PM »
Good one, Prime!

I weighed in front of a mirror so you could see I wasn't holding a dumbell. I made chili at midnight to make that weight I am now paying the price with indigestion

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1167 on: June 02, 2021, 03:53:32 PM »
I weighed in front of a mirror so you could see I wasn't holding a dumbell. I made chili at midnight to make that weight I am now paying the price with indigestion

Ever jerk off while taking a shit?  Sometimes while at work I'll do that and not flush.  Let the next guy see the frosted mountain of shit I leave in my wake.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1168 on: June 02, 2021, 03:56:03 PM »
Yeah, I noticed it. That's great if that's what suits your goals. My guess is that most people besides yourself don't really care what you weigh, which is why they didn't comment.

How do we know you're not holding a 50 lb. dumbbell? Just kidding. Who would do such a thing, right?  ;D

I also noticed you posted a photo of yourself the other day in front of a door in your house. I believe they are 4 panel doors. Am I correct? If that's the case, since the top of your hat was just under the top rail, you are also likely as tall as you claim.

Maybe now you can move on to other topics having to do with your training goals.

Yes you are correct it is a 4 panel door and yes of course I am as tall as I claim although 510.5 isn't exactly tall

The main goal was to give the chest the support it needs to heal. The same thing you do to gain muscle is what you should be doing to heal muscle. I am trying to heal hence yes I am eating more and holding more water and doing more reps. I am a little softer but heavier. Once I have healed I will bring the calories and water back down.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1169 on: June 02, 2021, 03:59:08 PM »
Ever jerk off while taking a shit?  Sometimes while at work I'll do that and not flush.  Let the next guy see the frosted mountain of shit I leave in my wake.
YOU SICK FUCK........I THINK IT`S POSTS LIKE THIS THAT MAKE ME CALL YOU FRIEND !!!  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1170 on: June 02, 2021, 04:05:26 PM »
Yes you are correct it is a 4 panel door and yes of course I am as tall as I claim although 510.5 isn't exactly tall

The main goal was to give the chest the support it needs to heal. The same thing you do to gain muscle is what you should be doing to heal muscle. I am trying to heal hence yes I am eating more and holding more water and doing more reps. I am a little softer but heavier. Once I have healed I will bring the calories and water back down.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1171 on: June 02, 2021, 04:06:37 PM »

Abe, WTF?? LOL...

Wow...  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1172 on: June 02, 2021, 04:10:06 PM »
He`s a sick bastard......no doubt  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1173 on: June 02, 2021, 05:04:01 PM »
YOU SICK FUCK........I THINK IT`S POSTS LIKE THIS THAT MAKE ME CALL YOU FRIEND !!!  LOL  ;D

Don't worry Wes.  You can still have me over to watch the fights one day without worrying about your bathroom!   ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1174 on: June 02, 2021, 05:07:51 PM »
Abe, WTF?? LOL...

Wow...  :D

Bunch of animals that work here.  LOL.  At the urinals, it's common place to see boogers on the wall.  The cleaning company is stupid enough to put signs up asking people not to do that.  Guess what happens?  Someone smears a nice green/bloody one on the sign.  LMFAO.