Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187915 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1175 on: June 02, 2021, 05:17:46 PM »
I'm a strong man and will fight anyone in this thread, post your exact location and let's set it up.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1176 on: June 02, 2021, 05:18:28 PM »
Bunch of animals that work here.  LOL.  At the urinals, it's common place to see boogers on the wall.  The cleaning company is stupid enough to put signs up asking people not to do that.  Guess what happens?  Someone smears a nice green/bloody one on the sign.  LMFAO.

Where the fuck do you work prison??

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1177 on: June 02, 2021, 06:16:08 PM »
If there is even the slightest chance you’re talking to me, I will skin you alive and salt you like popcorn.
Kinky :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1178 on: June 02, 2021, 06:26:41 PM »
Where the fuck do you work prison??

I work on the print side of a marketing company. Lol.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1179 on: June 02, 2021, 06:28:22 PM »
Don't worry Wes.  You can still have me over to watch the fights one day without worrying about your bathroom!   ;D
That`s a LOAD off my mind    ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1180 on: June 02, 2021, 07:43:02 PM »
I'm a strong man and will fight anyone in this thread, post your exact location and let's set it up.

You just reminded me that Set It Up was one of Josh’s accounts.

He used to argue with that Donny guy who liked panties or something?

Getbig was so much better back then.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1181 on: June 02, 2021, 07:47:55 PM »

Donny as in Pedonny?  Think he still post on MD.  Was one of my favorite targets over there. 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #1182 on: June 02, 2021, 07:54:20 PM »
………

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1183 on: June 02, 2021, 08:10:02 PM »
Donny as in Pedonny?  Think he still post on MD.  Was one of my favorite targets over there.

I’m not sure?

He PMed me for info on Josh and when I didn’t give him anything he threatened me a few times and then I actually forgot about him until just now.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1184 on: June 02, 2021, 08:35:01 PM »

White cotton panties to be precise.

PARSH

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1185 on: June 02, 2021, 09:12:13 PM »

What a dick you are.  Now go fuck yourself

Looking at my old PMs Donny was looking for the information I had on BigMC and Josh.

Poor fellow.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1186 on: June 02, 2021, 09:33:42 PM »
227.2 in this pic before bed tonight clearly legs are lagging but coming up now need to fill in more

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #1187 on: June 02, 2021, 09:42:09 PM »
Your areola’s could use some size.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1188 on: June 02, 2021, 10:31:09 PM »
Yes you are correct it is a 4 panel door and yes of course I am as tall as I claim although 510.5 isn't exactly tall

The main goal was to give the chest the support it needs to heal. The same thing you do to gain muscle is what you should be doing to heal muscle. I am trying to heal hence yes I am eating more and holding more water and doing more reps. I am a little softer but heavier. Once I have healed I will bring the calories and water back down.
You havent mentioned this before

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1189 on: June 02, 2021, 11:42:40 PM »
Your areola’s could use some size.

Lol! At least he doesn't have gyno.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1190 on: June 02, 2021, 11:53:32 PM »
First gimmick I've seen with Palumbosim

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1191 on: June 02, 2021, 11:54:11 PM »
Yes you are correct it is a 4 panel door and yes of course I am as tall as I claim although 510.5 isn't exactly tall

The main goal was to give the chest the support it needs to heal. The same thing you do to gain muscle is what you should be doing to heal muscle. I am trying to heal hence yes I am eating more and holding more water and doing more reps. I am a little softer but heavier. Once I have healed I will bring the calories and water back down.

I wish I could figure out how to give my right shoulder the support it needs to heal. It's been the better part of a year since I fell from the top of the rock garden 8' to the sidewalk and apparently tore something in my delt area which causes me pain on a daily basis which gets milder during the day and flairs up while I sleep. When my doctor saw me last August for my annual physical and mentioned it, he said if it wasn't better in a month or so to let him know and he'd schedule an MRI. Stupid me, I kept thinking it was going to heal itself. It hasn't.

One thing I know is that I don't want is to have surgery to fix it. Everyone I know who has had shoulder surgery continues to have problems. Very often the pain extends all the way down my arm. I suspect it is nerve damage. It has been my experience that nerve damage takes a very long time to heal and sometimes they are never normal again.

Getting old sucks. This I know for sure.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1192 on: June 03, 2021, 04:20:59 AM »
Stop the nonsense you didn't get your leg development taking the stairs to your office. Also I spent many years hungry I used to walk home to my apartment because I couldn't afford metro faire to find eviction notices for being behind on my rent. I would mix crackers with ramen. You act like I was born a billionaire because I have a nice house in my mid 40s. I went to college. I graduated. I have degrees.  I worked very hard. I am also a veteran. That is not what this board is about though.

OK, so tell us. How did you get so rich and can now afford a mansion and Vette?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1193 on: June 03, 2021, 04:32:10 AM »
You do know that you lose Testoterone steadily beginning at age 25 or so and that as yo  age your fat burning furnace of a metabolism will slow down to the speed of a turtle.

Youth is wasted on you stupid.................. ....I bet you train like a real kunt too.

What are your best lifts and dont cry about injuries just tell us,you can lie a little as always.

Well, if he's as wealthy as he portrays himself then a lot of pharm HGH is going in and your body will be like a fat furnace especially if Tren and t3 is in the mix. I mean, seriously, look at that guys hands. They look photo-shopped compared to his body. And the way he talks there is nothing he won't take to achieve this "righteous quest."

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1194 on: June 03, 2021, 04:40:13 AM »
Well, if he's as wealthy as he portrays himself then a lot of pharm HGH is going in and your body will be like a fat furnace especially if Tren and t3 is in the mix. I mean, seriously, look at that guys hands. They look photo-shopped compared to his body. And the way he talks there is nothing he won't take to achieve this "righteous quest."

Still, he has a great house!
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1195 on: June 03, 2021, 04:54:14 AM »
I wish I could figure out how to give my right shoulder the support it needs to heal. It's been the better part of a year since I fell from the top of the rock garden 8' to the sidewalk and apparently tore something in my delt area which causes me pain on a daily basis which gets milder during the day and flairs up while I sleep. When my doctor saw me last August for my annual physical and mentioned it, he said if it wasn't better in a month or so to let him know and he'd schedule an MRI. Stupid me, I kept thinking it was going to heal itself. It hasn't.

One thing I know is that I don't want is to have surgery to fix it. Everyone I know who has had shoulder surgery continues to have problems. Very often the pain extends all the way down my arm. I suspect it is nerve damage. It has been my experience that nerve damage takes a very long time to heal and sometimes they are never normal again.

1 arm dumbbell presses.  Start very light with 1 set of 10 every day.

Add another set every week.  Reduce to 3-4 times per week.

Use weight as light as necessary to have no pain.  Even no weight.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1196 on: June 03, 2021, 05:02:43 AM »

Its all about getting blood into it I usually start rehab with sets of 4 sets of 50 reps twice a week. Use really light weight and concentrate on the squeeze. Also yes absolutely you want to hold more fluid in the joint. If you have access to a pool swimming is great for the shoulder

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1197 on: June 03, 2021, 05:43:42 AM »
Still, he has his wife is going to have a great house!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1198 on: June 03, 2021, 05:47:12 AM »
First gimmick I've seen with Palumbosim

LOL

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1199 on: June 03, 2021, 05:50:43 AM »
MATT IS THE BEST!
(He even has arab, asian and black friends)

Very muscular and strong dude!
(Titanium body to be able to make those lifts)

Make Canada Great Again Matt!

Q