Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187860 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1250 on: June 04, 2021, 03:29:49 AM »
He’s right about this bhank you want it under 100 and even that is “high normal”. It has to be stims,narcotics(pain pills),or something in the trt program. Down load a free heart rate monitor app and take it all day from waking to find baseline and what in the “cock tail” is kicking it up. If it’s not something you put in the “mouth or butt :D) it’s time to go to a cardiologist before another Surgury is on the horizon

I am not on any stimulants or pain killers. I also absolutely do not use Tren. I have been monitoring it several times a  day it does not drop below 100 ever. I just woke up and haven't even had my coffee yet and my pulse is 102. Again I don't think it is cause for concern but may explain my high metabolic rate.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1251 on: June 04, 2021, 03:34:18 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1252 on: June 04, 2021, 05:11:12 AM »
Remember, I am a senile old coot. I cannot figure out how to do what you are suggesting. I just tried to do a bent arm lateral raise, and my arm won't even move past parallel with my shoulder on that side because the pain is too much. I'm probably doing it wrong. Can you find a video or a photo that shows this movement? 

I have been pretending this was just going to magically go away for almost a year now. My doctor said to schedule an appointment if after a month it wasn't getting better. I thought I could just tough it out and I'd be fine. Maybe my first step should be to get an x-ray and a MRI to hopefully determine just what the problem is with my shoulder.

Seems if I fractured something, it would have healed by now. When I fell, I tumbled down the rock garden wall which about 8 ft of almost vertical distance. I hit the sidewalk hard enough that I momentarily blacked out. I landed with enough momentum that my glasses and one of my hearing aids ended up in the middle of the street.

The pain running down my arm to my hand started a month or so ago. Am I just being a wuss, making excuses why I cannot accomplish a decent workout. Or, am I stubborn plus stupid and it is time to get this problem resolved?

You hear about old folks falling and they end up dying shortly there after. I am not ready for that. My grandmother fell and broke when boarding ship on her annual summer vacation abroad. Obviously, she didn't go that summer or ever again. Turns out, she was riddled with cancer. Her fall was literally the beginning of the end of her life.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1253 on: June 04, 2021, 05:14:25 AM »
Remember, I am a senile old coot. I cannot figure out how to do what you are suggesting. I just tried to do a bent arm lateral raise, and my arm won't even move past parallel with my shoulder on that side because the pain is too much. I'm probably doing it wrong. Can you find a video or a photo that shows this movement? 

I have been pretending this was just going to magically go away for almost a year now. My doctor said to schedule an appointment if after a month it wasn't getting better. I thought I could just tough it out and I'd be fine. Maybe my first step should be to get an x-ray and a MRI to hopefully determine just what the problem is with my shoulder.

Seems if I fractured something, it would have healed by now. When I fell, I tumbled down the rock garden wall which about 8 ft of almost vertical distance. I hit the sidewalk hard enough that I momentarily blacked out. I landed with enough momentum that my glasses and one of my hearing aids ended up in the middle of the street.

The pain running down my arm to my hand started a month or so ago. Am I just being a wuss, making excuses why I cannot accomplish a decent workout. Or, am I stubborn plus stupid and it is time to get this problem resolved?

You hear about old folks falling and they end up dying shortly there after. I am not ready for that. My grandmother fell and broke when boarding ship on her annual summer vacation abroad. Obviously, she didn't go that summer or ever again. Turns out, she was riddled with cancer. Her fall was literally the beginning of the end of her life.

You need an MRI also its clearly not healing on its own and you are old go to an HRT clinic and get some actual hormonal support to help heal the injury

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1254 on: June 04, 2021, 05:29:00 AM »
Can't stop laughing about Primemuscle falling off a wall and knocking himself out while trying to wank in a bush, lol. That's what he gets for being a peeping tom. Guarantee he was naked when he fell hahaha.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1255 on: June 04, 2021, 06:56:33 AM »
Also not that anyone cares and yes I am sure everyone will call me a liar but went to bed at 231.2 at 11:30pm and woke up at 7am at 223.6 starving with a pulse of 102 which is kind of amazing. So a lot is happening physiologically in my sleep. My body is using a lot of energy and I am going to need to eat a lot today to replace it all and go to bed over 230 again tonight.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1256 on: June 04, 2021, 07:28:41 AM »
Could be a lot of different causes. Shouldn't always be elevated like that. Most likely something you're taking.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1257 on: June 04, 2021, 08:00:51 AM »
You should see a cardiologist bhank.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1258 on: June 04, 2021, 08:18:53 AM »

Hahahahahahahaha

The thought of this senile old pedo cocksukker laying on the ground hurt has made my fucking day.

Fuck you, soggy old aids infested queer.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1259 on: June 04, 2021, 08:48:36 AM »
Also not that anyone cares and yes I am sure everyone will call me a liar but went to bed at 231.2 at 11:30pm and woke up at 7am at 223.6 starving with a pulse of 102 which is kind of amazing. So a lot is happening physiologically in my sleep. My body is using a lot of energy and I am going to need to eat a lot today to replace it all and go to bed over 230 again tonight.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1260 on: June 04, 2021, 08:52:28 AM »

Bullshit.

Another Joon gimmick

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1261 on: June 04, 2021, 09:01:48 AM »
Bullshit.

Another Joon gimmick

the manner of writing is very similar.
And he ignores me exactly the same way joon used to...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1262 on: June 04, 2021, 09:29:17 AM »
You probably sleepwalk between 20-30 miles per night.

Oh yeah,who gives a fuck?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1263 on: June 04, 2021, 09:40:52 AM »
Nightly bed-shits are a strong hypothesis.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1264 on: June 04, 2021, 10:03:15 AM »

Exactly.

Read his post about not having “bus faire”.

Definitely not written by a North Carolina hillbilly.

Joon was always such a little bitch. What a fucked up weirdo that clown was.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1265 on: June 04, 2021, 10:04:41 AM »

No one is ignoring you but I don't get why anyone is still doubting anything I am saying. I did a weigh in last night I have no reason to lie about my overnight weight loss. When adding weight its not the most stable to start. I am eating an drinking an uncomfortable amount overnight my body processes heals and empties. I am sitting 227 right now and will be closer to 230 again before bed. I have told everyone from the start what I am eating and my weight. I have even shared my resting heart rate as people can't understand why my metabolism is so high at my age well it absolutely is I need a ton of food to force the issue. But yes I have trained for decades I don't have any fat on my body its all going to be lean tissue.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1266 on: June 04, 2021, 10:05:35 AM »
No one is ignoring you but I don't get why anyone is still doubting anything I am saying. I did a weigh in last night I have no reason to lie about my overnight weight loss. When adding weight its not the most stable to start. I am eating an drinking an uncomfortable amount overnight my body processes heals and empties. I am sitting 227 right now and will be closer to 230 again before bed. I have told everyone from the start what I am eating and my weight. I have even shared my resting heart rate as people can't understand why my metabolism is so high at my age well it absolutely is I need a ton of food to force the issue. But yes I have trained for decades I don't have any fat on my body its all going to be lean tissue.

Choke on a dick gimmick

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1267 on: June 04, 2021, 10:17:26 AM »
How much weight did you lose in the cells when you got arrested?

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #1268 on: June 04, 2021, 11:39:46 AM »
Exactly.

Read his post about not having “bus faire”.

Definitely not written by a North Carolina hillbilly.

Joon was always such a little bitch. What a fucked up weirdo that clown was.

Guess again...

https://wakecounty-mugshots.com/brian-hankins-mugshot-03-21-2021-161500-wake-county-north-carolina/

https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/lititzpd/11450/arrests/hankins-brian-wood-indirect-criminal-contempt

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1270 on: June 04, 2021, 12:23:56 PM »
Hank before you stroke out can you just tell us who left you $$$?  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1271 on: June 04, 2021, 12:45:12 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1272 on: June 04, 2021, 01:40:59 PM »
Guess again...

Do a little more research next time charges were dismissed in the interest of Justice after the police surveillence video came out showing I was actually the victim in the assault

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1273 on: June 04, 2021, 02:07:57 PM »
was your partner charged with assault?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1274 on: June 04, 2021, 02:26:22 PM »
was your partner charged with assault?

Yes she swore out a warrant against me then I swore out one against her. Both her and her mother were also charged with assault against me. Then the video came out and the DA dropped all charges. A judge also ruled she committed domestic violence against me and issued a DVPO against her. We are not partners this all happened at a custody exchange in front of a police station on video. It took them a week to produce the video in the meantime she went to the magistrate and swore out a warrant despite being told that day on scene by the police and a different magistrate that no charges would be filed against me. She shopped the charges around to a different magistrate who didn't have the police report with an eye witness contradicting her story.