Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187882 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1300 on: June 04, 2021, 06:12:56 PM »
I just came on here to talk about lifting eating and getting huge. Y'all are the GIMMICKS who want to make it about everything else
Hahahaha! Yes sure. Like you are number 167 in the department. How is your cortisol level? Talk about it a bit.. :D sounds legit and very serious.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #1301 on: June 04, 2021, 06:15:52 PM »
Bullshit.

Another Joon gimmick
1000% lol Some poor fucks picture,lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1302 on: June 04, 2021, 06:21:46 PM »
Someone elses pics? Who just started doing daily in mirror weigh ins after everyone starting calling him a liar about his weight????

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1303 on: June 04, 2021, 06:37:41 PM »
Gimmick has some serious tachycardia, thats the main evidence thats he's trolling, you would have to be completely utter stupid to think have resting heart rate of over 100 was a good thing and just metabolism.

bhank should make and appointment with his doctor if his heart rate is consistently above 100 beats per minute. Note, having a heart rate under 60 is also a concern unless you are and athlete. My son who is a runner has a low heart rate. I imagine bhank considers himself an athlete...if anything, he should have a lower heart rate than the average person.

Stressful situations cause you body to release adrenaline which can increase one's heart. bhank's elevated heart rate could result in his having a stroke. IMO he doesn't come across as a very calm and relaxed person. I think he should be concerned about this.

A person who leads a healthy lifestyle can still have metabolic syndrome if they are genetically predisposed to it. Insulin resistance is another factor which causes it. It is possible to have insulin resistance and not be overweight. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1304 on: June 04, 2021, 06:40:28 PM »
We see a guy weighing himself, but there are no references to getbig, etc.... Could still be a fake.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1305 on: June 04, 2021, 06:45:27 PM »
Someone elses pics? Who just started doing daily in mirror weigh ins after everyone starting calling him a liar about his weight????

I noticed before that the scale you are using is different from the one you recommended. The one you suggested had hand grips you pull up from the sides. It looks like this and cost $300 plus shipping.

I am not complaining, because I'm having a lot of fun with it and I am happy I bought it. It just seems odd that you use a different scale which appears to have fewer features.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1306 on: June 04, 2021, 06:48:56 PM »
It's raining jackass but I guess if you think I look juiced to the gills in my pics that is a compliment

Bullshit.

The pictures you’re stealing look like an AIDS patient with high blood pressure and acromegaly.

Choke on a big black dick, gimmick.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1307 on: June 04, 2021, 06:50:09 PM »

This is the same video you posted yesterday, where is the new one from today?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1308 on: June 04, 2021, 06:51:53 PM »
1000% lol Some poor fucks picture,lol

Exactly.

Some dumb fucker left his Facebook open and this shared gimmick is posting them.

If ugly and stupid were currency that wad waste would be Bill Gates.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1309 on: June 04, 2021, 06:59:35 PM »
bhank should make and appointment with his doctor if his heart rate is consistently above 100 beats per minute. Note, having a heart rate under 60 is also a concern unless you are and athlete. My son who is a runner has a low heart rate. I imagine bhank considers himself an athlete...if anything, he should have a lower heart rate than the average person.

Stressful situations cause you body to release adrenaline which can increase one's heart. bhank's elevated heart rate could result in his having a stroke. IMO he doesn't come across as a very calm and relaxed person. I think he should be concerned about this.

A person who leads a healthy lifestyle can still have metabolic syndrome if they are genetically predisposed to it. Insulin resistance is another factor which causes it. It is possible to have insulin resistance and not be overweight.

It’s a gimmick you fucking moron.

He is not going to let you suck his cock.

Joon will let you blow him, but this gimmick doesn’t exist, so he doesn’t have a cock for you to swallow.

Fucking moron.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1310 on: June 04, 2021, 08:39:24 PM »
Also not that anyone cares and yes I am sure everyone will call me a liar but went to bed at 231.2 at 11:30pm and woke up at 7am at 223.6 starving with a pulse of 102 which is kind of amazing. So a lot is happening physiologically in my sleep. My body is using a lot of energy and I am going to need to eat a lot today to replace it all and go to bed over 230 again tonight.

How often do you change your sheets?

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1311 on: June 04, 2021, 08:43:06 PM »
Maybe the hate bhank is receiving on getbig is elevating his heart rate?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1312 on: June 04, 2021, 08:44:04 PM »

Doubt it.  This guys got ice water running through his veiny cock. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1313 on: June 04, 2021, 09:39:34 PM »

No need to bring Steve Namat into this.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1314 on: June 05, 2021, 12:20:15 AM »
I am not on any stimulants or pain killers. I also absolutely do not use Tren. I have been monitoring it several times a  day it does not drop below 100 ever. I just woke up and haven't even had my coffee yet and my pulse is 102. Again I don't think it is cause for concern but may explain my high metabolic rate.
I didn’t say you were on tren just trying to help having a heart rate over 100 from waking is absolutely not normal…

Fast heart rate
When your heart rate is too fast, it’s called tachycardia. For adults, a fast heart rate is generally defined as a heart rate over 100 beats per minute.

However, what’s considered too fast may also depend on your age and overall health.

There are many different types of tachycardia. Their classification is based on their cause and the part of the heart they affect. Experiencing tachycardia may be temporary.

Some possible causes of tachycardia can include:

an underlying health condition
anxiety or stress
fatigue
heavy caffeine consumption
heavy alcohol consumption
electrolyte imbalance
fever
intense or strenuous exercise or physical activity
side effects from medication
cigarette smoking
certain drug use (such as cocaine)

My bad Must be the exercise … :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1315 on: June 05, 2021, 12:35:41 AM »

No doubt. Wouldn't it yours?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1316 on: June 05, 2021, 12:36:56 AM »

Are you saying he's sending you photos of his penis? (No Homo)!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1317 on: June 05, 2021, 01:07:51 AM »
I am not married. I don't use drugs. I don't even drink alcohol. I am highly aware of my water intake. I workout almost everyday. I try and get plenty of sleep and reduce my stress and cortisol. I am eating a lot of nutrition and in a good place training wise other than a torn pec I am recovering from.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1318 on: June 05, 2021, 01:46:11 AM »
Are you saying he's sending you photos of his penis? (No Homo)!

While I'm not a homosexual, I'd give fair and honest feedback of any penis photos sent to me.  That being said, they should only be sent to me if OMR is back logged on penis photos.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1319 on: June 05, 2021, 01:56:40 AM »
HANKINS

In the Video , do a Shoutout to Wes, The Scott and Kwon while standing on that scale
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1320 on: June 05, 2021, 02:56:54 AM »
I noticed before that the scale you are using is different from the one you recommended. The one you suggested had hand grips you pull up from the sides. It looks like this and cost $300 plus shipping.

I am not complaining, because I'm having a lot of fun with it and I am happy I bought it. It just seems odd that you use a different scale which appears to have fewer features.

My scale is 7 years old yours is the newer model same company but no mine doesnt have hand grips

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1321 on: June 05, 2021, 03:21:26 AM »
Gimmicks gonna` gimmick !

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1322 on: June 05, 2021, 03:38:53 AM »
HANKINS

In the Video , do a Shoutout to Wes, The Scott and Kwon while standing on that scale

I am only 226lbs this am it will have to be tonight after a day of eating don't want to disappoint and come in under 230lbs

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1323 on: June 05, 2021, 03:40:38 AM »
This thread has reached 54 pages in around 6 weeks. This must be a record for fastest growing thread in Getbig history?

If not, then it is in the top 10 I think.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1324 on: June 05, 2021, 03:42:55 AM »
I am only 226lbs this am it will have to be tonight after a day of eating don't want to disappoint and come in under 230lbs
Yes,please do it after gaining your daily 125 pounds.................. ........................ ..............you silly fuck !!