Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187903 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1325 on: June 05, 2021, 04:40:05 AM »
It’s a gimmick you fucking moron.

He is not going to let you suck his cock.

Joon will let you blow him, but this gimmick doesn’t exist, so he doesn’t have a cock for you to swallow.

Fucking moron.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1326 on: June 05, 2021, 07:58:09 AM »
Is the pool guy in jail yet?
a

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1327 on: June 05, 2021, 09:01:40 AM »
Is the pool guy in jail yet?

Good Point I am not in jail and its a sunny pool day. I think I have made gains you guys be the judge here is a new pool pic from today. I am at lest 10lbs heavier today in this pic than the first pic in this thread from April 27th. Life could be worse

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1328 on: June 05, 2021, 09:08:50 AM »
Good Point I am not in jail and its a sunny pool day. I think I have made gains you guys be the judge here is a new pool pic from today. I am at lest 10lbs heavier today in this pic than the first pic in this thread from April 27th. Life could be worse

You look like shit, hope this helps.

Although for you it is probably a good day to beat up on a defenseless woman.

Roided delts and twig arms is such a retarded look.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1329 on: June 05, 2021, 09:18:21 AM »
You look like shit, hope this helps.

Although for you it is probably a good day to beat up on a defenseless woman.

Roided delts and twig arms is such a retarded look.

I suppose you look better? Honestly considering I am 43 years old with over half a dozen orthopedic surgeries and I am currently recovering from an injury I think I look pretty solid. I suppose I could train arms and get a pump before my next photo shoot

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1330 on: June 05, 2021, 09:20:47 AM »
I suppose you look better? Honestly considering I am 43 years old with over half a dozen orthopedic surgeries and I am currently recovering from an injury I think I look pretty solid. I suppose I could train arms and get a pump before my next photo shoot

Or you could choke on a dick?

Wifebeater.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1331 on: June 05, 2021, 09:21:19 AM »

why is gaining muscle the sole purpose of your existence?
I simply don't understand that...

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #1332 on: June 05, 2021, 09:21:45 AM »

To be fair you look pretty good. Especially for being 43 and having had multiple surgeries

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1333 on: June 05, 2021, 09:22:14 AM »

I have a vast array of interest but that is not what this board is about.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1334 on: June 05, 2021, 09:28:02 AM »
I have a vast array of interest but that is not what this board is about.

well, I think you are wrong about that. We talk about muscles and bodybuilding but also a lot of other things.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1335 on: June 05, 2021, 09:39:13 AM »
well, I think you are wrong about that. We talk about muscles and bodybuilding but also a lot of other things.

Yes.  Mostly c0ck  ;D
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1336 on: June 05, 2021, 09:46:39 AM »
Yes.  Mostly c0ck  ;D

Speaking of which it should be noted that Hank has been posting photos with his shorts higher.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1337 on: June 05, 2021, 09:47:35 AM »

Yes this board has lost it's way. Perhaps I have come to lead you all back into the light. Do remember when music mattered? When getting big mattered? Perhaps it is time to reprioritize to pick up the pace to make some gains. Its about strength training will perseverance determination muscles are merely the end result not the goal. Overcoming the challenges of life to reach new heights revitalization renewal rebirth it is so much more. Being able to tackle a Bear

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1338 on: June 05, 2021, 09:50:49 AM »
My scale is 7 years old yours is the newer model same company but no mine doesnt have hand grips

I am not sure that the hand grips actually do anything....maybe they measure the fat in the palms of one's hands like the similar fat percentage gizmos they have at some gyms. Regardless, I like the multi-function scale. The readings vary from day to day which is expected. Last night my overall fat percentage was at 13% down from a high reading of 16%, my water weight was up a little, my visceral fat reading was at 11%, my calories @20005 - BMR was 22 which is up from a low of 18 and my strength level was 148. So all in all, for a 76 year old geezer, I am not doing too bad fitness-wise. This scale is like stepping onto Shangri-La.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1339 on: June 05, 2021, 09:54:12 AM »
The hand grips are so it can time the signal from your hands to your feet using your height and speed signal travels it determines your water composition which determines your bodyfat its just another contact point to create a more accurate regression model. Some are just hands some are just feet yours is both which means 2 regressions more accurate

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1340 on: June 05, 2021, 10:00:26 AM »
Yes this board has lost it's way. Perhaps I have come to lead you all back into the light. Do remember when music mattered? When getting big mattered? Perhaps it is time to reprioritize to pick up the pace to make some gains. Its about strength training will perseverance determination muscles are merely the end result not the goal. Overcoming the challenges of life to reach new heights revitalization renewal rebirth it is so much more. Being able to tackle a Bear

Why don’t you just admit you’re here trolling for cock?

Even with all the drugs you’re taking you look like strained poo.

And you’re a cock choking gimmick.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1341 on: June 05, 2021, 10:03:48 AM »
Why don’t you just admit you’re here trolling for cock?

Even with all the drugs you’re taking you look like strained poo.

And you’re a cock choking gimmick.

I don't take drugs sorry you have shitty genetics and train and diet like ass not everyone can be like me. I tried to tell you all how to do it and I was ridiculed. So I made some gains to show you the way and got called a gimmick and more ridicule so fine just keep doing whatever you are doing I am sure you are all jacked and shredded. Fuckers should be asking my workout plans and sleep schedule. I tried to share the diet and no one wanted to listen look at you all now same damn size and look at me 15lbs heavier just as lean a month later. I could explain exactly what I did different and what made the difference finally after years of training to finally make gains again. But nope fuck it will just keep it to myself

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1342 on: June 05, 2021, 10:13:41 AM »
Yes.  Mostly c0ck  ;D

No need to bring Primehomosexual into this...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1343 on: June 05, 2021, 10:17:29 AM »
I don't take drugs sorry you have shitty genetics and train and diet like ass not everyone can be like me. I tried to tell you all how to do it and I was ridiculed. So I made some gains to show you the way and got called a gimmick and more ridicule so fine just keep doing whatever you are doing I am sure you are all jacked and shredded. Fuckers should be asking my workout plans and sleep schedule. I tried to share the diet and no one wanted to listen look at you all now same damn size and look at me 15lbs heavier just as lean a month later. I could explain exactly what I did different and what made the difference finally after years of training to finally make gains again. But nope fuck it will just keep it to myself

Pffffffffffffffffft....g immick.

I gained 7.34 lbs of solid muscle just ridiculing your bag of smashed assholes physique this morning.

So that puts me at 252 lbs and I’m not 5’-9” like you are.

You wouldn’t know proper dieting and training if it leaked out of your ass like your boyfriend’s jism.

Gimmick.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1344 on: June 05, 2021, 10:19:02 AM »
Paging QuakerOats ... Mr. QuakerOats please pick up the green line at any service desk.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1345 on: June 05, 2021, 10:25:51 AM »
Pffffffffffffffffft....gimmick.

I gained 7.34 lbs of solid muscle just ridiculing your bag of smashed assholes physique this morning.

So that puts me at 252 lbs and I’m not 5’-9” like you are.

You wouldn’t know proper dieting and training if it leaked out of your ass like your boyfriend’s jism.

Gimmick.

I am 510.5 if I was 59 I would be a lot thicker at my weight

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1346 on: June 05, 2021, 10:34:21 AM »
I am 510.5 if I was 59 I would be a lot thicker at my weight

The only time you’re 5’-10” is when you’re sitting on your boyfriend’s lap.

You have the arms of a 13 year old boy, you have the legs of a 13 year old girl, and you have the torso of a 88 year old Chinese woman.

Choke on a dick gimmick.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1347 on: June 05, 2021, 11:28:35 AM »

Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Bhank seeks meaning to his life by gaining mass.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1348 on: June 05, 2021, 12:04:31 PM »

Bearing in mind you are new here how would you know that?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1349 on: June 05, 2021, 12:56:04 PM »
Bearing in mind you are new here how would you know that?
Because he`s been here 12 fucking years.

Whoever he is he can suck a cock.