Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187908 times)

balsac69

• Getbig III
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1475 on: June 08, 2021, 02:05:04 AM »
Saying that, I thought this was pretty funny by Banksy

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #1476 on: June 08, 2021, 02:05:47 AM »
£860000 for basically fuck all

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1477 on: June 08, 2021, 04:20:43 AM »
So I weighed in at 229.2 at 4:30pm yesterday I ate another meal after that. I went to bed early last night and missed my final meal. I just weighed in this morning 7am at 220.2 things change very quickly my metabolism is absolutely not normal

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1478 on: June 08, 2021, 04:29:31 AM »
So I weighed in at 229.2 at 4:30pm yesterday I ate another meal after that. I went to bed early last night and missed my final meal. I just weighed in this morning 7am at 220.2 things change very quickly my metabolism is absolutely not normal

Did you take a morning sh*t?

Getbig wants to know.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1479 on: June 08, 2021, 04:45:32 AM »
Did you take a morning sh*t?

Getbig wants to know.

It's just everyone says you can't be eating 6k calories a day yet I am eating more than that. Then everyone says you would get fat yet I don't then they say no way you are losing nearly 10lbs in 12hrs of sleep but I do.

This is for the other hard gainer ectomorphs out there. Stop believing you can just add 500 calories and grow on 4k calories a day. If you are not growing keep eating more as you get bigger its going to take a lot more calories. Ignore the Pro saying they grow on 4k calories they are a natural big endomorph. If you are a naturally thin dude and you want to be a monster You are going to have to consistently eat and uncomfortable amount all day everyday.

I will be around 225 by lunch and 230 by bed. I won't even consider training until I am back over 225 otherwise I am just breaking down. You have to eat if you want your body to gain weight and if you are training and want to add muscle you have to eat everything fucking everything nonstop all day everyday eat anything you can keep down

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1480 on: June 08, 2021, 05:55:42 AM »

C'mon, Hankins, this is unacceptable! Rich Piana is rolling in his grave right now. We are trying to leave humanity behind! Please set an alarm and have a high-quality mass gainer shake ready to go.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1481 on: June 08, 2021, 05:57:27 AM »
C'mon, Hankins, this is unacceptable! Rich Piana is rolling in his grave right now. We are trying to leave humanity behind! Please set an alarm and have a high-quality mass gainer shake ready to go.

I am trying I need a fat Mexican wife who cooks enchiladas and has beans and rice available at all times. I am feeding myself I have to actually buy and fix the food.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1482 on: June 08, 2021, 07:22:55 AM »
Can't someone with a Facebook account post on banks facebook page and verify that he posts here?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1483 on: June 08, 2021, 07:35:25 AM »
Can't someone with a Facebook account post on banks facebook page and verify that he posts here?
Why? You have your doubts all of a sudden?

Gimmicks have evolved. We were all witness to Junior actually paying people to make videos etc...

Just because they make a video, doesn't mean they are the ones actually behind the account in question. Meaning, the fella in these videos and pics is most likely not posting as Bhank.

It really does start becoming a fine line.

Is it entertainment? Is it bullshit? Is it even legal, beyond certain parameters?

It's nuts, when you think about it, Mike O'Hearn.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1484 on: June 08, 2021, 07:51:16 AM »
Why? You have your doubts all of a sudden?

Gimmicks have evolved. We were all witness to Junior actually paying people to make videos etc...

Just because they make a video, doesn't mean they are the ones actually behind the account in question. Meaning, the fella in these videos and pics is most likely not posting as Bhank.

It really does start becoming a fine line.

Is it entertainment? Is it bullshit? Is it even legal, beyond certain parameters?

It's nuts, when you think about it, Mike O'Hearn.

What are you rambling about?

No one thinks this guy is bhank, theres one easy way to prove it.

For as much as you desire acceptance on here i'm surprised you haven't gone into Facebook and proven that the guy from the video isnt our bhank.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1485 on: June 08, 2021, 07:57:46 AM »
What are you rambling about?

No one thinks this guy is bhank, theres one easy way to prove it.

For as much as you desire acceptance on here i'm surprised you haven't gone into Facebook and proven that the guy from the video isnt our bhank.
You are full of shit. Just like all of the other "famous" gimmicks.

Especially the "women" gimmicks. It's actually sad to see these guys fawn, and get continually cat-fished, into oblivion.

I feel even creepier for the dudes behind those accounts  :-X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1486 on: June 08, 2021, 08:01:33 AM »
You are full of shit. Just like all of the other "famous" gimmicks.

Especially the "women" gimmicks. It's actually sad to see these guys fawn, and get continually cat-fished, into oblivion.

I feel even creepier for the dudes behind those accounts  :-X

Are you drunk?

What’s a famous gimmick? Am I the one who faked a death and created a gimmick account named “Joe”?

Just leave.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1487 on: June 08, 2021, 08:10:42 AM »
Are you drunk?

What’s a famous gimmick? Am I the one who faked a death and created a gimmick account named “Joe”?

Just leave.
SMM, Squadfather, Pumpster etc..... and the so-called famous outings that followed  ::)

I created a gimmick account named "Joe"?

Bhank, is just another.

I'm all for having fun, but don't insult my intelligence with asinine storytelling.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1488 on: June 08, 2021, 08:13:18 AM »
I am not really trying to get big I am trying to get strong as in functionally. Adding fluid and weight is the easiest way to add strength. I have mentioned before I don't have any cartalidge in either knee they have bolts and are bone on bone stage 4 in all quadrants. No mensicus all bad stuff. I had severe muscular atrophy in both quads and lots of water on the knee including a Bakers Cyst. I have a cane in my closet I am trying not to wind back up on it.

I like to snowboard. I have a young son I have taken snowboarding. I want to snowboard with him when he is a teenager. I also used to wrestle and want to be able to coach him when he is a teenager on the mats not from my wheelchair. I need to strengthen my legs to prevent further injury. I need to reduce inflammation. It is a fine line between not enough and too much. But I think I am making progress now. I like to think all the weight gain and caloric expendeture is going into my legs. It took a long time to even get them strong enough to weight train without injury.

I got my sissy squat machine 2 summers ago and tore the meniscus and had swelling damage in both knees from using it as legs and knee were not strong enough. I could not walk and had bad atrophy. I had to rehab go back to walking then a bike then extensions and curls now slowly work my way back. I am now training with it again. I am finally strong enough to train enough to make actual gains. But I train smart fully recovered with light weights perfect form high reps and volume.

The legs are growing they will make the most visible gains in the next 6 months. Also finally got a calf raise so have been doing those for about 10 weeks now. I train from my home gym I do not use a commercial gym at all

Oh and very little edema or swelling in the ankle today. I wore a knee brace overnight which contributed to that I propped it last night and its 90% better

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1489 on: June 08, 2021, 08:22:25 AM »
I'm surprised no one has challenged him to do the GetBig real person test. Bhank, take a picture holding an upsidedown coffee cup and a sign that says GetBig. It's a long-held sacred tradition.

I did - page 4

Response is on page 5 (sans cup tho)
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1490 on: June 08, 2021, 09:10:05 AM »
It's just everyone says you can't be eating 6k calories a day yet I am eating more than that. Then everyone says you would get fat yet I don't then they say no way you are losing nearly 10lbs in 12hrs of sleep but I do.

This is for the other hard gainer ectomorphs out there. Stop believing you can just add 500 calories and grow on 4k calories a day. If you are not growing keep eating more as you get bigger its going to take a lot more calories. Ignore the Pro saying they grow on 4k calories they are a natural big endomorph. If you are a naturally thin dude and you want to be a monster You are going to have to consistently eat and uncomfortable amount all day everyday.

I will be around 225 by lunch and 230 by bed. I won't even consider training until I am back over 225 otherwise I am just breaking down. You have to eat if you want your body to gain weight and if you are training and want to add muscle you have to eat everything fucking everything nonstop all day everyday eat anything you can keep down

What you weigh in the morning after you take a leak (and probably in your case, a shit) is your actual weight. What you weigh at night after eating and drinking all day long is your base weight plus the weight of whatever you ate and drank during that day, before your last weigh-in. Normally, it is advised to weigh oneself much less often. Once a week, preferably in the morning on the same day as the week before provides a more honest assessment of where you are at.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1491 on: June 08, 2021, 09:38:16 AM »

There are a gazillion Brian Hankins on Facebook. Considering the number of photos bhank posts of himself since becoming a Getbig member in January 2020, one would assume he also have a lot of photos posted on Facebook. None of the Brian Hankins with a profile and/or photos appear to be Getbig's bhank. Brian is on other social media though.   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1492 on: June 08, 2021, 10:05:54 AM »
Don't care much for his artwork but loved his TV miniseries, "Twin Peaks."

And this scene is a classic. Something I like to role play every Easter Sunday. Guy's a genius/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1493 on: June 08, 2021, 10:19:41 AM »
What you weigh in the morning after you take a leak (and probably in your case, a shit) is your actual weight. What you weigh at night after eating and drinking all day long is your base weight plus the weight of whatever you ate and drank during that day, before your last weigh-in. Normally, it is advised to weigh oneself much less often. Once a week, preferably in the morning on the same day as the week before provides a more honest assessment of where you are at.

Your actual weight is whatever you weigh at that moment. Your actual lean body mass is a debatable subject as hydration and gut digestion can make a big difference. And you are never going to gain or lose weight checking once a week. A morning mid day and evening check is needed to really see how much you are eating drinking and adjusting. Also I stated from day one evening weight full belly yes I am claiming every damn ounce in my belly. Motherfuckers just be making up shit they weighed a decade ago. I post an actual that day weigh in video so fuck yes I am claiming the piss in my bladder.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1494 on: June 08, 2021, 10:31:19 AM »
Shizzo jealousy posting because the bhanks gimmick is getting more attention than he ever did.

The guy who faked his death, danced like a trained monkey for Joon, and admitted to sucking cock is trying to moderate content on the board.

You couldn’t make this shit up and have it be more ridiculous.

Fuck off Shizzo, get back on the bottle you drunken shitbag and get working toward following your Mommy’s legacy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1495 on: June 08, 2021, 10:37:57 AM »
 :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1496 on: June 08, 2021, 10:40:36 AM »
Your actual weight is whatever you weigh at that moment. Your actual lean body mass is a debatable subject as hydration and gut digestion can make a big difference. And you are never going to gain or lose weight checking once a week. A morning mid day and evening check is needed to really see how much you are eating drinking and adjusting. Also I stated from day one evening weight full belly yes I am claiming every damn ounce in my belly. Motherfuckers just be making up shit they weighed a decade ago. I post an actual that day weigh in video so fuck yes I am claiming the piss in my bladder.
If you pissed for a few days you`d weigh a buck fifty........dude the weight fluctuations you constantly have throughout the day and night is fucking water/fluid.

I thought you were smarter than that.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1497 on: June 08, 2021, 10:50:21 AM »
If you pissed for a few days you`d weigh a buck fifty........dude the weight fluctuations you constantly have throughout the day and night is fucking water/fluid.

I thought you were smarter than that.

I never said it wasn't 90% I would agree I wake up thirsty and dehydrated every morning. A gallon of water is 8lbs. I drink a lot of fluids and spend a lot of time in the sun. You guys are the ones who said the weight fluctuation was impossible and to document it. But also if you have a target weight to eat and drink to every couple hours it keeps you honest and eating. Oh yeah and some asshole named Wes said I was only 190lbs. Also I am back to 226 already. Taking a rest day or may train later not sure but its pool time now. Since you said my photo was photoshopped here is a video from now

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1498 on: June 08, 2021, 11:12:36 AM »
dont eat for three days and you will weigh 190
All that shit and water will go down the toilet

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1499 on: June 08, 2021, 11:16:40 AM »
dont eat for three days and you will weigh 190
All that shit and water will go down the toilet

You realize food has to go through your belly to get to your arms and legs yes? I am far from needing to cut I am bulking to help recover from injury. I still have a serious pec tear but swimming laps now which should help. Not eating for 3 days is not healthy. I am empty on fumes dying every morning. I can't go 3 days at this point without food. You want me to lose 36lbs in 3 days? You think I have a 40lb food baby?