Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187886 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1500 on: June 08, 2021, 11:20:57 AM »
You realize food has to go through your belly to get to your arms and legs yes? I am far from needing to cut I am bulking to help recover from injury. I still have a serious pec tear but swimming laps now which should help. Not eating for 3 days is not healthy. I am empty on fumes dying every morning. I can't go 3 days at this point without food.
at least 15% of your current bodyweight is food and water

Try doing a 72 hour fast and clear out your digestive system, it may help you become more efficient in the long run

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1501 on: June 08, 2021, 11:21:55 AM »
at least 15% of your current bodyweight is food and water

Try doing a 72 hour fast and clear out your digestive system, it may help you become more efficient in the long run

I assure you my digestive system is as empty as empty can get by 7am every morning. I am painfully hungry by morning I absolutely can not do a 72hr fast. I would hunt down and eat a wild animal before 24 hours is up.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1502 on: June 08, 2021, 11:22:10 AM »
You realize food has to go through your belly to get to your arms and legs yes? I am far from needing to cut I am bulking to help recover from injury. I still have a serious pec tear but swimming laps now which should help. Not eating for 3 days is not healthy. I am empty on fumes dying every morning. I can't go 3 days at this point without food. You want me to lose 36lbs in 3 days? You think I have a 40lb food baby?
Fasting is very healthy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1503 on: June 08, 2021, 11:25:11 AM »
Fasting is very healthy.

Bullshit!!!! Starving yourself is not healthy. And again I have a fast metabolism there isn't a godamn thing left in me after an 8 hour period I am in real pain after that. I used to cut weight for wrestling I understand starvation I can not do it now I will hunt and eat something first

I did a 400 rep workout yesterday passed out early and woke up exhausted dehydrtaed and starving and you motherfuckers are talking about fasting and not eating for a couple days Idiots

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1504 on: June 08, 2021, 11:30:17 AM »
Bullshit!!!! Starving yourself is not healthy. And again I have a fast metabolism there isn't a godamn thing left in me after an 8 hour period I am in real pain after that. I used to cut weight for wrestling I understand starvation I can not do it now I will hunt and eat something first

A lot of research studies say otherwise:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27810402/

"Because animals, including humans, evolved in environments where food was relatively scarce, they developed numerous adaptations that enabled them to function at a high level, both physically and cognitively, when in a food-deprived/fasted state."

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1505 on: June 08, 2021, 11:31:51 AM »

A lot of research studies say otherwise:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27810402/

"Because animals, including humans, evolved in environments where food was relatively scarce, they developed numerous adaptations that enabled them to function at a high level, both physically and cognitively, when in a food-deprived/fasted state."

Stupid is as stupid does you want to starve yourself until your body eats its own muscle have at it. I am working too hard to add lean functional mass not going to eat myself no thanks. I had no bodyfat at 195lbs when mountain biking on vacation last summer. I am a lot bigger now. I can't get close to that without losing actual muscle.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1506 on: June 08, 2021, 11:39:02 AM »
Your actual weight is whatever you weigh at that moment. Your actual lean body mass is a debatable subject as hydration and gut digestion can make a big difference. And you are never going to gain or lose weight checking once a week. A morning mid day and evening check is needed to really see how much you are eating drinking and adjusting. Also I stated from day one evening weight full belly yes I am claiming every damn ounce in my belly. Motherfuckers just be making up shit they weighed a decade ago. I post an actual that day weigh in video so fuck yes I am claiming the piss in my bladder.

You and I define 'actual' weight differently. Maybe better terms would be base or average weight. My personal experience is that constantly weighing oneself is negative and counter productive, regardless if one wants to gain or lose weight. Obviously, you think differently about this and that is fine. Remember though that you asked for advice and motivation when you started this thread. Yet, you routinely reject any advice offered. This makes it unclear what anyone else can say to motivate you. Advice based on experience, whether it is our own or others, is all most of us on Getbig have to offer. Take it or leave it.

I have just a little history with being obsessed over one's weight or lack thereof. At around the age of 15, I weighed 126 lbs. with a height of 5'11 1/2". I was a very skinny but healthy kid who simply could not gain weight.  Dr. prescribed D-bol and a weekly testosterone shot plus a couple of banana milkshakes with up to 3 raw eggs added and made with whole milk, plus regular meals and an almost daily snack meal, often a chili dog and a bag of potato sticks at the hotdog stand where I got off the school bus, helped me achieve a weight of 144 lbs in a couple of years. Like most teens at the time (the 50's thru early 60's), I was very physically active, although I did not start weight lifting until I was almost 17 years old.

As an adult, I have weighed as much as 225 lbs. when I was around 29 down to as little as 162 lbs. just a year or so ago. Most of my adult life my weight averages around 180 - 185 lbs. Like you, when I am seriously working out, I tend to gain weight. Currently, my workout routine is pretty modest and I am not as physically active as I probably should be. I eat when I am hungry and I eat what I want without regard to gaining or losing weight. This morning, I weighed 177.5 lbs. If I constantly and uncomfortably stuffed my face like you say you do, I would quickly come to detest eating.

Anyway, the bottom line is do what you want, whatever you think works for you. But, don't seek advice when you have no intention of considering it. You are being insincere and you are wasting your time and ours.

No hate. Just my opinion. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1507 on: June 08, 2021, 12:05:47 PM »
Shizzo jealousy posting because the bhanks gimmick is getting more attention than he ever did.

The guy who faked his death, danced like a trained monkey for Joon, and admitted to sucking cock is trying to moderate content on the board.

You couldn’t make this shit up and have it be more ridiculous.

Fuck off Shizzo, get back on the bottle you drunken shitbag and get working toward following your Mommy’s legacy.
It's not about attention. I'm flabbergasted at the amount of drivel that can attract people. The guy basically said that he's rich, a hardgainer, and that he gorges himself with food to gain weight.

Why all of the traction? Are people that hard up for stupid?

A calorie is a calorie has been done before  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1508 on: June 08, 2021, 12:17:59 PM »
Telling someone with single digit bodyfat to starve themselves and lose 40lbs is not what I would consider good advice. I don't need someone to tell me I can lose weight through starvation. I know that and that is not the goal. I don't need to lose weight. I am trying to gain strength and heal and protect old injures not starve myself into a Calvin Klein add. I am not carrying an extra 40lbs of water and fat.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1509 on: June 08, 2021, 12:31:24 PM »

I did a 400 rep workout yesterday passed out early and woke up exhausted dehydrtaed and starving and you motherfuckers are talking about fasting and not eating for a couple days Idiots
Quit working out.  You obviously don't have the constitution for it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1510 on: June 08, 2021, 12:34:41 PM »
I assure you my digestive system is as empty as empty can get by 7am every morning. I am painfully hungry by morning I absolutely can not do a 72hr fast. I would hunt down and eat a wild animal before 24 hours is up.

The reason you are so hungry in the morning is because are insulin insensitive from all the carbs and sugars you eat.

Your body craves glucose as a result and is not able to access fat stores for energy.

Prime is right about checking your bodyweight in the morning after you piss or sh*t.

It's nonsense to check your bodyweight all the time.  You can just stuff yourself or drink alot of fluids and you will weigh more but it means nothing.

Bhank, you can't really be as dumb as you seem.  Good job on trolling Getbig.  Excellent work.  ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1511 on: June 08, 2021, 12:47:01 PM »
Quit working out.  You obviously don't have the constitution for it.

Stop eating and quit working out lol wonderful advice. And obviously I also weigh in the am I know my morning and evening weights and average and can see if it is moving. But weight absolutely has to be your evening weight before it is ever going to be your morning weight so eat more chicken. You guys act like I have 40lbs of food in my belly which is nonsense its about a 5lb difference between evening weight stuff faced and mid day rehydrated on average. My weight has been anywhere from 220-232lbs the last week. 220 was a morning low after not eating and passing out early. I was 225 the previous morning again this is acutal weight not fucking estimates. And yes according to motherfucking science you weigh what the scale says not what the scale says after 4 days of starvation and dehydration. If we are getting on an elevator with a 500lb capacity ad trying to figure out how many can fit we don't just deduct 40lbs from everyone because they look a little bloated and just ate a sandwich. That would get us all killed. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1512 on: June 08, 2021, 12:59:53 PM »
The reason you are so hungry in the morning is because are insulin insensitive from all the carbs and sugars you eat.

Your body craves glucose as a result and is not able to access fat stores for energy.

Prime is right about checking your bodyweight in the morning after you piss or sh*t.

It's nonsense to check your bodyweight all the time.  You can just stuff yourself or drink alot of fluids and you will weigh more but it means nothing.

Bhank, you can't really be as dumb as you seem.  Good job on trolling Getbig.  Excellent work.  ;)

If you keep checking your weight it feeds the mania you eat more to get to the weight then once you keep gettign there you start staying there and start touching a heavier weight without this systematic approach I will get uncomfortable and start missing meals and never get anywhere. If you can grow and add weight just eating an extra shake here and there checking your weight once a week great. My FFMI is in the 29 range and I have a small bone structure and I am a middle aged man with a fast metabolism and high activity level. I have to fight harder than that to make gains at this point.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1513 on: June 08, 2021, 01:02:14 PM »
GH15 all over again.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1514 on: June 08, 2021, 01:04:41 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1515 on: June 08, 2021, 01:06:19 PM »
Bhank,

At your height of 5'10" you are a very scrawny 220-230.  I'd say 190-200 tops.  The other 20-30 lbs. must be fecal matter compacted in your bowels.

I'm 6'2" and when I'm 230 I'm a monster. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1516 on: June 08, 2021, 01:06:28 PM »
It's not about attention. I'm flabbergasted at the amount of drivel that can attract people. The guy basically said that he's rich, a hardgainer, and that he gorges himself with food to gain weight.

Why all of the traction? Are people that hard up for stupid?

A calorie is a calorie has been done before  :D

I know what the gimmick said.

I know what the gimmick claims.

I know for sure that the account is a gimmick.

And yet the gimmick account bhank is still a 10X better poster than a shitbag like you, with all your fucking drunken whining and crying.

No one gives a fuck what you think. You’re a Getbig punchline on your best day.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1517 on: June 08, 2021, 01:07:40 PM »

Haha repulsive physique looks like a block of lard that started to melt

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1518 on: June 08, 2021, 01:07:50 PM »
Bhank is a great gimmick!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1519 on: June 08, 2021, 01:08:00 PM »
Bhank,

At your height of 5'10" you are a very scrawny 220-230.  I'd say 190-200 tops.  The other 20-30 lbs. must be fecal matter compacted in your bowels.

I’d say the bhank gimmick is 100% full of shit.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1520 on: June 08, 2021, 01:08:23 PM »
I know what the gimmick said.

I know what the gimmick claims.

I know for sure that the account is a gimmick.

And yet the gimmick account bhank is still a 10X better poster than a shitbag like you, with all your fucking drunken whining and crying.

No one gives a fuck what you think. You’re a Getbig punchline on your best day.
Thank you.

I'm finally validated.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1521 on: June 08, 2021, 01:10:28 PM »
Stop eating and quit working out lol wonderful advice. And obviously I also weigh in the am I know my morning and evening weights and average and can see if it is moving. But weight absolutely has to be your evening weight before it is ever going to be your morning weight so eat more chicken. You guys act like I have 40lbs of food in my belly which is nonsense its about a 5lb difference between evening weight stuff faced and mid day rehydrated on average. My weight has been anywhere from 220-232lbs the last week. 220 was a morning low after not eating and passing out early. I was 225 the previous morning again this is acutal weight not fucking estimates. And yes according to motherfucking science you weigh what the scale says not what the scale says after 4 days of starvation and dehydration. If we are getting on an elevator with a 500lb capacity ad trying to figure out how many can fit we don't just deduct 40lbs from everyone because they look a little bloated and just ate a sandwich. That would get us all killed.

Bhank putting aside elevator deaths and Calvin Klein ads for a moment....would you let this guy go to town with his dick in your brown?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1522 on: June 08, 2021, 01:12:17 PM »
Thank you.

I'm finally validated.

Retarded yes, validated no.

You fat tub of man goo.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1523 on: June 08, 2021, 01:18:13 PM »
Bhank,

Hey man I get it and agree I still look thin at 220-230lbs which is why I believe my frame can hold more weight. But I have done several weigh ins and that is what I weigh. I don't have 20-30lbs in my bowels and digestive track that is just nonsense. At 200lbs I have no waist or midsection I am absolutely shredded at 200lbs. But I am trying to bulk right now as I believe that is the best environment to heal. I am not worried about my abs they are close enough and I lean out quick. Like you said I look think at 220-230lbs I need to be eating more not less. I am not even a bloated mess yet. The chest is still real I need to target it now while it is still a recent injury get it to rebound quicker get back what life took. The legs are real small and the knees need to be wrapped in muscle. I am tired of being old and injured hoping to hang on to my precipice.  I am climbing the damn mountain again

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1524 on: June 08, 2021, 01:20:45 PM »
I never said it wasn't 90% I would agree I wake up thirsty and dehydrated every morning. A gallon of water is 8lbs. I drink a lot of fluids and spend a lot of time in the sun. You guys are the ones who said the weight fluctuation was impossible and to document it. But also if you have a target weight to eat and drink to every couple hours it keeps you honest and eating. Oh yeah and some asshole named Wes said I was only 190lbs. Also I am back to 226 already. Taking a rest day or may train later not sure but its pool time now. Since you said my photo was photoshopped here is a video from now

That asshole named wes who said you weigh 190 and now you weigh226 is correct.......it` all water weight you fucking dunce..........not muscle as it fluctuates by the millisecond in your case............FUCKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111