Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 185356 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1575 on: June 08, 2021, 05:01:29 PM »
No, i think you are a wife beating gimmick who swallows his own loads after whacking off in the mirror.

Phaggot.

-Something to ponder. If bhank is a gimmick and Brian Hankins (the guy in the photos) beat his wife, who actually did what? The 'gimmick' says Brian was the one getting the beating. So, how would he know this since he's a gimmick?

Maybe all the rest of us are the gimmicks and Brian is just Brian.....how weird would that be?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1576 on: June 08, 2021, 05:02:32 PM »
Ah another tough guy name caller from behind a computer where you at tough guy? Come say shit to me in person pussy

YAWN....

I was first in line.

But I’m saving the beating for the asshole running the gimmick account.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1577 on: June 08, 2021, 05:06:16 PM »
So I didn't walk today I swam about 5 laps around noon felt heavy in the pool. I had one cup of coffee this am no other stimulants. I didn't lift either I decided I needed a rest day. I have just been sitting since lunchtime. Blood Pressure looks great but yes resting heart rate is slightly elevated. Again though I believe this is fine. I already do all the things that are supposed to reduce it. I know what is going on. I have doctors I am perfectly healthy. But I know it pisses people off so yeah resting at 112 today. Probably a little dehydrated as feel a little fluish 227lbs current. 8pm all clear on the western horizon

But basically given my resting heart rate its like my body is doing cardio 24/7 probably the reason I have to eat so much to maintain my weigh much less gain would explain why getting lean is so easy

http://www.shapesense.com/fitness-exercise/calculators/heart-rate-based-calorie-burn-calculator.shtml

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1578 on: June 08, 2021, 05:43:10 PM »
So I didn't walk today I swam about 5 laps around noon felt heavy in the pool. I had one cup of coffee this am no other stimulants. I didn't lift either I decided I needed a rest day. I have just been sitting since lunchtime. Blood Pressure looks great but yes resting heart rate is slightly elevated. Again though I believe this is fine. I already do all the things that are supposed to reduce it. I know what is going on. I have doctors I am perfectly healthy. But I know it pisses people off so yeah resting at 112 today. Probably a little dehydrated as feel a little fluish 227lbs current. 8pm all clear on the western horizon

But basically given my resting heart rate its like my body is doing cardio 24/7 probably the reason I have to eat so much to maintain my weigh much less gain would explain why getting lean is so easy

http://www.shapesense.com/fitness-exercise/calculators/heart-rate-based-calorie-burn-calculator.shtml

OMG! I must be almost dead. Just a moment ago, the fingertip oximeter revealed that my blood oxygen level was 95 (which is good). But, my pulse was a mere 64 BPM.

I'll take my blood pressure reading after I've calmed down. Seeing such a low pulse really upset me.

Probably should have waited longer before taking my blood pressure because it was still elevated @ 124/72 - But, my pulse was still only 64 and my AFib was not acting up.

Jeeze, I hope I'm getting too obsessed with my stats.     

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1579 on: June 08, 2021, 05:47:55 PM »
OMG! I must be almost dead. Just a moment ago, the fingertip oximeter revealed that my blood oxygen level was 95 (which is good). But, my pulse was a mere 64 BPM.

I'll take my blood pressure reading after I've calmed down. Seeing such a low pulse really upset me.

Probably should have waited longer before taking my blood pressure because it was still elevated @ 124/72 - But, my pulse was still only 64 and my AFib was not acting up.

Jeeze, I hope I'm getting too obsessed with my stats.     

Simply trying to point out there is a very simple reason for my higher metabolism in addition to my size my heart is beating twice as fast all damn day. If you really want to scientifically manage your weight gain you would have to factor that into your calorie burn

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1580 on: June 08, 2021, 05:55:40 PM »
Simply trying to point out there is a very simple reason for my higher metabolism in addition to my size my heart is beating twice as fast all damn day. If you really want to scientifically manage your weight gain you would have to factor that into your calorie burn

Oh, okay. I'll do that later with the Ironman Inner Scan. It was just under 2,000 last night at 11:00. Not going to reveal the other readings because my fat percentage was up and my water weight was down. Strength was right on. But my BMR was the highest it has been to date at 35. Visceral fat remains at 11. Oops, guess I just revealed what I said I wouldn't. Oh well!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1581 on: June 08, 2021, 06:17:48 PM »
Bhank reminds me of the fat black bencher gimmick from Compton that used to post here. The gimmick went through the trouble to post hpics and an address and a member  who sold exercise equipment went there and exposed the him.

Someone is going to reach out to the real Brian before to long.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1582 on: June 08, 2021, 06:20:32 PM »
What's the matter tiny, can't leave the state? ;D

I'm far more of an adversary than the car door of your C7Z or a 150 pounds middle aged lady.
Dude,you`re on a fucking roll !  LOL  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1583 on: June 08, 2021, 06:22:38 PM »
Bhank reminds me of the fat black bencher gimmick from Compton that used to post here. The gimmick went through the trouble to post hpics and an address and a member  who sold exercise equipment went there and exposed the him.

Big G Man ( Curt Dennis Jr ) -

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1584 on: June 08, 2021, 06:26:30 PM »
At what point is water weight not just water weight? And no I can see actual developmental changes it's not just water my condition is improving. I am trying to heal a serious injury I want to hold more water.
The object is to build muscle not to build a dam to hold water.

Water weight is ALWAYS temporary that`s why your weight fluctuates like crazy over a 24 hour period.

Tomorrow morning you`ll weigh 185 then at 3 AM after 35 meals you`ll weigh 226 pounds.........all water weight as muscle takes time to build and to maintain even when on gear.

a quick weight gain is either fat or water in most cases........your case especially.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1585 on: June 08, 2021, 06:30:08 PM »
The photos the gimmick account is using are of a guy who is 5’-9” and 190 lbs.

And balding.

Nothing worse than a soggy short small balding queer.
Don't bring Wes into this.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1586 on: June 08, 2021, 06:31:27 PM »
Big G Man ( Curt Dennis Jr ) -

BIG G MAN!

He was a great fake member.

Poor Bhank will have a similar fate.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1587 on: June 08, 2021, 06:31:35 PM »
Any new developments ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1588 on: June 08, 2021, 06:33:42 PM »
Don't bring Wes into this.
I do resemble that statement except for the queer part.......that`s your department "Deep Throat:.   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1589 on: June 08, 2021, 06:46:23 PM »
The object is to build muscle not to build a dam to hold water.

Water weight is ALWAYS temporary that`s why your weight fluctuates like crazy over a 24 hour period.

Tomorrow morning you`ll weigh 185 then at 3 AM after 35 meals you`ll weigh 226 pounds.........all water weight as muscle takes time to build and to maintain even when on gear.

a quick weight gain is either fat or water in most cases........your case especially.

I am not holding 40lbs of water that is just nonsense. I do get dehydrated sometimes sitting at the pool walking the beach and working out. I have absolutely made significant gains in the last 6 weeks.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1590 on: June 08, 2021, 06:51:00 PM »
I am not holding 40lbs of water that is just nonsense. I do get dehydrated sometimes sitting at the pool walking the beach and working out. I have absolutely made significant gains in the last 6 weeks.
C`mon dude,all that weight you lose and gain in a 24 hour period and you don`t think the majority of it is water?

You certainly aren`t losing 20 or more pounds of muscle per day and then putting it back on at night.

How long you been training........you know jackshit about bodybuilding bro.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1591 on: June 08, 2021, 06:53:15 PM »
She is 105lbs tops and she threw her entire body into a door I was closing from a seated position. I wasn't fighting with her lol. Imagine throwing a 105lb dumbell on your extended arm doing a fly no chance

And I feel like I need a lot of water I start feeling feverish if I am not drinking water

I'm need to watch that video again. She sure looked heavier that 105 lbs. relative to you. Does she pad her clothes, was it just an optical illusion or has she been lying to you about her weight....women sometimes do that.  ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1592 on: June 08, 2021, 06:54:18 PM »
C`mon dude,all that weight you lose and gain in a 24 hour period and you don`t think the majority of it is water?

You certainly aren`t losing 20 or more pounds of muscle per day and then putting it back on at night.

How long you been training........you know jackshit about bodybuilding bro.

My weight doesn't fluctuate 20lbs in a day. It fluctuated 9lbs after passing out for 12 hours after a long workout missing dinner and waking up dehydrated. You are the one who knows jack shit about it because you weigh 150lbs. A 10lb range is perfectly normal for an athlete my size. For an old munchkin like yourself not so much. I am also probably walking around with a damn fever from sun poisoning.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1593 on: June 08, 2021, 07:00:16 PM »
My weight doesn't fluctuate 20lbs in a day. It fluctuated 9lbs after passing out for 12 hours after a long workout missing dinner and waking up dehydrated. You are the one who knows jack shit about it because you weigh 150lbs. A 10lb range is perfectly normal for an athlete my size. For an old munchkin like yourself not so much
My heaviest weight was 190 pounds on a tiny sparrow like frame at 5 foot 8 inches.

Besides,the scale means nothing............the mirror never lies if you are honest about assessing your physique.

Who gives 2 shits or 8 shits in your case, if you look like crap?

A guy like Makkawy weighed 160-165 pound competitively but beat tons and tons of guy outweighing him by nearly 100 pounds or more.

Throw away your scale because it`s driving you nuts and just go by how you look in the mirror once or twice weekly....you may regain your sanity.

Oh one more thing,I was winning trophies in powerlifting before you were even a gleam in your dads eye.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1594 on: June 08, 2021, 07:04:18 PM »
My weight doesn't fluctuate 20lbs in a day. It fluctuated 9lbs after passing out for 12 hours after a long workout missing dinner and waking up dehydrated. You are the one who knows jack shit about it because you weigh 150lbs. A 10lb range is perfectly normal for an athlete my size. For an old munchkin like yourself not so much. I am also probably walking around with a damn fever from sun poisoning.

Did you say you woke up dehydrated? Dehydrated? Really? Dehydrated? Can't be so.

What is the definition of dehydrated?

Let me help you out bhank. The definition of dehydrated is.....wait for it.....:

having lost a large amount of water from the body.

Get it? Water...not weight, not muscle, not fat, but maybe a lot commonsense which we all know is very heavy.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1595 on: June 08, 2021, 07:05:29 PM »

None of this happened.

People are only responding now to bring attention to the level of phaggotry of this gimmick.

The cockgobbler running the gimmick is Joon or Howard level of retarded.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1596 on: June 08, 2021, 07:12:39 PM »
Did you say you woke up dehydrated? Dehydrated? Really? Dehydrated? Can't be so.

What is the definition of dehydrated?

Let me help you out bhank. The definition of dehydrated is.....wait for it.....:

having lost a large amount of water from the body.

Get it? Water...not weight, not muscle, not fat, but maybe a lot commonsense which we all know is very heavy.

Dude you look like you have never worked out a day in your life you know nothing about what a 225lb bodybuilder uses and processes

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1597 on: June 08, 2021, 07:27:09 PM »

Your water retention issues will stop once you stop menstruating.

Obviously having your period is what is causing your bloating and lack of muscle.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1598 on: June 08, 2021, 07:29:55 PM »
Dude you look like you have never worked out a day in your life you know nothing about what a 225lb bodybuilder uses and processes
And you do ???

Go for your 300 pound bodyweight dude cuz all you`re ever gonna do is impress people walking around in a T-shirt in a grocery store.

You`ll never compete, and if you ever did you`d have to drop weight ....this would ruin you as you are a walking textbook for "Bigorexia".

You`re dismissed good luck gimmick.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1599 on: June 08, 2021, 07:52:07 PM »
Y'all can talk all the shit you want tell me I am fat bloated slob but 231lbs is still 231lbs at 510.5 with abs at 43 hows that for a gimmick kiss my ass