Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 180106 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1600 on: June 08, 2021, 07:54:24 PM »
Y'all can talk all the shit you want tell me I am fat bloated slob but 231lbs is still 231lbs

And water is still wet !!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #1601 on: June 08, 2021, 08:02:31 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1602 on: June 08, 2021, 08:24:39 PM »
Y'all can talk all the shit you want tell me I am fat bloated slob but 231lbs is still 231lbs at 510.5 with abs at 43 hows that for a gimmick kiss my ass

Great video Bhank. You've proved you are who you say you are.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1603 on: June 08, 2021, 08:30:53 PM »
Dude you look like you have never worked out a day in your life you know nothing about what a 225lb bodybuilder uses and processes

Ouch! ::) Guess what, I agree that today I look like I never worked out a day in my life. But I did and I still do.

Just for the record, I managed through diet and exercise over the course of about a decade to weigh 225 lbs @ 5'10 1/2" with a low body fat percentage. Although I wasn't an amateur or pro bodybuilder like others here who earned their blue stars. But you don't want their advice either. 

Never the less, I hope you are as healthy and fit as I am when you are 76 years old.

Thought you said you were here for advice and motivation? Guess I was wrong, huh? But hey, enjoy your delusions about your diet and exercise. I hope they serve you well.

You keep saying people here are "hating on you." Have you ever asked yourself why that might be? You should.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1604 on: June 08, 2021, 08:37:55 PM »
Ouch! ::) Guess what, I agree that today I look like I never worked out a day in my life. But I did and I still do.

Just for the record, I managed through diet and exercise over the course of about a decade to weigh 225 lbs @ 5'10 1/2" with a low body fat percentage. Although I wasn't an amateur or pro bodybuilder like others here who earned their blue stars. But you don't want their advice either. 

Never the less, I hope you are as healthy and fit as I am when you are 76 years old.

Thought you said you were here for advice and motivation? Guess I was wrong, huh? But hey, enjoy your delusions about your diet and exercise. I hope they serve you well.

You keep saying people here are "hating on you." Have you ever asked yourself why that might be? You should.
Geezer meltdown.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1605 on: June 08, 2021, 08:41:23 PM »
Geezer meltdown.

Pay attention, you might learn something.  :)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1606 on: June 08, 2021, 08:59:16 PM »
Pay attention, you might learn something.  :)

Getting warmer.

Shizzo will definitely let you suck his dick and gleefully return the favor.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1607 on: June 08, 2021, 09:19:54 PM »
Y'all can talk all the shit you want tell me I am fat bloated slob but 231lbs is still 231lbs at 510.5 with abs at 43 hows that for a gimmick kiss my ass

Why didn't you make that kind of vid from the beginning Brian?

Now nobody will doubt you anymore.
Q

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1608 on: June 08, 2021, 09:55:56 PM »
One thing's for sure, Bhank will never be a foot model.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1609 on: June 08, 2021, 09:56:17 PM »

On Getbig, Morgan Aste "sucks", and Marty Champions' 11" dick is "skinny".

So take it as a compliment if anyone says you suck, B. Hank.

8) 8) 8)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1610 on: June 08, 2021, 10:00:10 PM »
On Getbig, Morgan Aste "sucks", and Marty Champions' 11" dick is "skinny".

So take it as a compliment if anyone says you suck, B. Hank.

8) 8) 8)

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1611 on: June 09, 2021, 01:13:20 AM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1612 on: June 09, 2021, 01:32:40 AM »
Bhanks, gaining lean muscle past age 40, youre on more than TRT I would guess.
"Real" TRT is not a real muscle builder. (Might keep you leaner/tighter,but you aint packing on Mass w/ TRT.

Most call 'on cycle" TRT these days.  Like "I only do 250 MG's, you know TRT".

Thats a small cycle, and it still isnt going to build any mass.  The GH hands, he changing forehead in mugshots, the filled up muscles with water.
Trenboloney, HGH, Test, maybe something else? Deca, DBol?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #1613 on: June 09, 2021, 03:33:31 AM »
“ Mid-life resting heart rate of 75+ beats/min linked to doubling in early death risk”

https://www.bmj.com/company/newsroom/mid-life-resting-heart-rate-of-75-beats-min-linked-to-doubling-in-early-death-risk/

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #1614 on: June 09, 2021, 04:08:26 AM »
I am not holding 40lbs of water that is just nonsense. I do get dehydrated sometimes sitting at the pool walking the beach and working out. I have absolutely made significant gains in the last 6 weeks.

40 lbs of fecal matter, bro.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1615 on: June 09, 2021, 04:41:50 AM »
40 lbs of fecal matter, bro.
Bro,are you implying that Bhanks is full of shit ?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #1616 on: June 09, 2021, 05:07:40 AM »
Bro,are you implying that Bhanks is full of shit ?

Fecal matter is high class.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1617 on: June 09, 2021, 05:38:51 AM »
So I didn't walk today I swam about 5 laps around noon felt heavy in the pool. I had one cup of coffee this am no other stimulants. I didn't lift either I decided I needed a rest day. I have just been sitting since lunchtime. Blood Pressure looks great but yes resting heart rate is slightly elevated. Again though I believe this is fine. I already do all the things that are supposed to reduce it. I know what is going on. I have doctors I am perfectly healthy. But I know it pisses people off so yeah resting at 112 today. Probably a little dehydrated as feel a little fluish 227lbs current. 8pm all clear on the western horizon

But basically given my resting heart rate its like my body is doing cardio 24/7 probably the reason I have to eat so much to maintain my weigh much less gain would explain why getting lean is so easy

http://www.shapesense.com/fitness-exercise/calculators/heart-rate-based-calorie-burn-calculator.shtml

No dude.  This is not normal.  Think to way back when you were a teenager (but a physiological adult), before you started taking anything.  Was your resting heart rate > 100?  If so then yes maybe you have a naturally high HR and high metabolism.  If not then your elevated heart rate is artificial.
 It is something you're doing to yourself with what you're taking.  Or it is a warning sign of some stress on your body.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1618 on: June 09, 2021, 06:26:05 AM »
Fecal matter is high class.
My bad  lol  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #1619 on: June 09, 2021, 07:50:35 AM »
No dude.  This is not normal.  Think to way back when you were a teenager (but a physiological adult), before you started taking anything.  Was your resting heart rate > 100?  If so then yes maybe you have a naturally high HR and high metabolism.  If not then your elevated heart rate is artificial.
 It is something you're doing to yourself with what you're taking.  Or it is a warning sign of some stress on your body.

There is oestrogenic pollution in the water, chemicals in the genetically modified food, and hormones in the meat. You are exposed in the womb before you are even born. No one has ever been natural one day in their life

Also I started seriously training as a teenager but yes absolutely I have a naturally high metabolsim. I had a 328 cholesterol once at 20 years old its 137 now. I am watching the resting heart rate though if it goes much higher I will take counter measures but I am usually around 100 so not greatly concerned. I didnt start monitoring it until I got hypertension systolic was 210 so I started monitoring blood pressure. I no longer have hypertension but yes I am noticing the heart rate hence I continue to monitor it.

Alright time to swim some laps maybe bring it down with some good old cardio not too much though as don't want to waste away to nothing and die

I know 2 legal supplements specifically I am taking that do elevate it a research product I barely use and a legal hemp product but since I am not overweight don't have hypertension or high cholesterol and exercise frequently I think its ok but monitoring if it goes much higher can drop one of those things. But I think my baseline is closer to 95-100 anyway but agree 112 is getting a little high

I only use a legal hemp product but same concept I absolutely believe it has dramatic effects on metabolism https://www.leafly.com/news/health/marijuana-effects-on-heart

"Activation of CB1 receptors can increase heart rate by 20-50 beats per minute. "

https://hightimes.com/health/does-cannabis-raise-your-heart-rate/

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1620 on: June 09, 2021, 09:25:08 AM »

At one time in my early 20s my total cholesterol was 328 with no detectable HDL  it's 137 now with a decent HDL at 43 no cholesterol  meds. My systolic blood pressure was 210 just a few months ago its in a normal range now again on no blood pressure meds. Sometimes you can get whack numbers and they will come back to normal. Markers are only possible indicators not confirmation of disease

Sure you're right about the Doc and everything, but I've never had any numbers like yours - pulse, systolic, LDL/HDL - they'd scare me, and I've done my fair share of illegal shiz

How's the edema?
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #1621 on: June 09, 2021, 09:27:08 AM »
And lastly I think swimming really helps with rehab and just pulls everything together tightens up conditioning etc. When we weight train we are always in a set plane of motion the swimming allows a greater range of motion really gets the blood into all the corners. It just got warm enough to swim laps here. I did about 10 laps today. I will tighten up as the summer progresses and I increase my laps to the 20 a day range. Not a ton but enough to get the benefits. It is going to be difficult for me to even maintain my weight this summer much less make gains but that is the goal. The swimming is the best thing for the pec though.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #1622 on: June 09, 2021, 09:29:03 AM »
Sure you're right about the Doc and everything, but I've never had any numbers like yours - pulse, systolic, LDL/HDL - they'd scare me, and I've done my fair share of illegal shiz

How's the edema?

The edema is gone it was only in the one ankle which previously was injured. I also wore a knee brace on that leg overnight which I believe caused the backup. My current cholesteral and BP numbers are great. I only have an elevated heart rate. I am getting ready to meet my girlfriend for a 2 mile beach walk. My fitness increases as the summer progresses. I am also not doing anything illegal. I am only on Dr prescribed anti aging HRT

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #1623 on: June 09, 2021, 09:33:23 AM »
The edema is gone it was only in the one ankle which previously was injured. I also wore a knee brace on that leg overnight which I believe caused the backup. My current cholesteral and BP numbers are great. I only have an elevated heart rate. I am getting ready to meet my girlfriend for a 2 mile beach walk. My fitness increases as the summer progresses
Does she know or are you just stalking her?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1624 on: June 09, 2021, 09:38:56 AM »
^^^

;D
T