Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187903 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1625 on: June 09, 2021, 09:50:06 AM »
I am getting ready to meet my girlfriend for a 2 mile beach walk.

say hi to Primemuscle from me

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1626 on: June 09, 2021, 11:12:48 AM »
Time to Ungay this Thread!

Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1627 on: June 09, 2021, 12:26:20 PM »
I had a 328 cholesterol once at 20 years old its 137 now.

A total cholesterol reading of 137 is far, far better than 328....but it is still considered high. What is your HDL vrs your LDL and where are your triglycerides at? A HDL at 60 mg/dL and over is good. A LDL between 100-129mg/dL is good but under 100 is even better.  Truglycerides at or below 150 mg/dL is desirable. The ideal lDL - HDL ratio below 2.0 is ideal.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1628 on: June 09, 2021, 12:30:50 PM »
Time to Ungay this Thread!

Ha, ha. That photo seems pretty gay....but then, men in thongs is one of the frequently discussed themes on Getbig.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1629 on: June 09, 2021, 12:33:02 PM »
So far today I swam laps in the pool and went for a beach walk. I will lift before bed. It's not one thing that makes the difference. You don't need a ton of anything. It is the compounding synergetic  effects 1+1+1=5 each activity each pathway makes the others more effective. An enhanced metabolic rate plus plenty of food decreases recovery time. I swim and walk and exercise while lifting to gain muscle doing nothing but sitting and lifting isn't as efficient as your metabolic rate will be lower. You need to be careful though not to work off all your gains but you will recover faster if you are also exercising in addition to lifting. I have changed the formula again a few weeks will be much tighter just need to keep the calories and weight up while adding the laps

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1630 on: June 09, 2021, 02:18:40 PM »
So far today I swam laps in the pool and went for a beach walk. I will lift before bed. It's not one thing that makes the difference. You don't need a ton of anything. It is the compounding synergetic  effects 1+1+1=5 each activity each pathway makes the others more effective. An enhanced metabolic rate plus plenty of food decreases recovery time. I swim and walk and exercise while lifting to gain muscle doing nothing but sitting and lifting isn't as efficient as your metabolic rate will be lower. You need to be careful though not to work off all your gains but you will recover faster if you are also exercising in addition to lifting. I have changed the formula again a few weeks will be much tighter just need to keep the calories and weight up while adding the laps
thats includes food numbnuts

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1631 on: June 09, 2021, 03:21:19 PM »
The edema is gone it was only in the one ankle which previously was injured. I also wore a knee brace on that leg overnight which I believe caused the backup. My current cholesteral and BP numbers are great. I only have an elevated heart rate. I am getting ready to meet my girlfriend for a 2 mile beach walk. My fitness increases as the summer progresses. I am also not doing anything illegal. I am only on Dr prescribed anti aging HRT

Why not just bang her instead? Improves your fitness too. 2 birds, 1 stone

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1632 on: June 09, 2021, 03:31:41 PM »
Why not just bang her instead? Improves your fitness too. 2 birds, 1 stone
WTF do you think we did after the walk??

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1633 on: June 09, 2021, 03:40:01 PM »
A total cholesterol reading of 137 is far, far better than 328....but it is still considered high. What is your HDL vrs your LDL and where are your triglycerides at? A HDL at 60 mg/dL and over is good. A LDL between 100-129mg/dL is good but under 100 is even better.  Truglycerides at or below 150 mg/dL is desirable. The ideal lDL - HDL ratio below 2.0 is ideal.

Not where I come from. Dr's want 200 total and below. 137 is very low. They lowered it from 220 just to push more drugs on kids and teens.
(Prime, did you mean 237?)
Its a joke.  Some have a 240 level, with very high HDL (80) with all other numbers falling where they need to be, they tell folks "too high".
Give them drugs, end up knocking down HDL along with the total. Also killing other things in the process (testosterone levels), etc.
Test is made in our cholesterol.
Powerful drugs for those with familial issues, but 50% or more they push the drugs on, not needed.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1634 on: June 09, 2021, 03:46:38 PM »

Well why are you wasting time taking her for 2 mile walks? Is she fat or something? I would deliberately make my fat ex walk everywhere.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1635 on: June 09, 2021, 04:37:21 PM »

Did you fuck her in the asshole?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1636 on: June 09, 2021, 05:06:25 PM »

Watched Netflix?
Q

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1637 on: June 09, 2021, 05:09:18 PM »

You weighed yourself and ate a pound of kielbasa?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1638 on: June 09, 2021, 05:10:02 PM »
Well why are you wasting time taking her for 2 mile walks? Is she fat or something? I would deliberately make my fat ex walk everywhere.

This may shock you but I enjoy walking the beach and her company. We try to walk 2-3 miles a day a couple days a week. I have bad knees so I can't pound pavement but the sand is more forgiving. It is also better exercise. Even had lunch at the pier today. She works 2 blocks from the beach. I think the uneven sand strengthens the legs a lot better than flat ground.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1639 on: June 09, 2021, 05:11:21 PM »
Watched Netflix?

Correct we watched an episode of Riverdale

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1640 on: June 09, 2021, 05:12:06 PM »

Did you fuck her in the asshole?

Watched Netflix?

You weighed yourself and ate a pound of kielbasa?

Did you f**k her in the asshole while watching NetFlix then weighed yourself and ate a pound of kielbasa?  (Just trying to cover all the bases here)

T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1641 on: June 09, 2021, 05:15:43 PM »
This may shock you but I enjoy walking the beach and her company. We try to walk 2-3 miles a day a couple days a week. I have bad knees so I can't pound pavement but the sand is more forgiving. It is also better exercise. Even had lunch at the pier today. She works 2 blocks from the beach. I think the uneven sand strengthens the legs a lot better than flat ground.

Sounds pretty gay. I think I liked you more when you were laying one-two combos on that mother and daughter.

Glad you're being sensible though and taking control over your mobility complications.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1642 on: June 09, 2021, 05:17:28 PM »
Did you f**k her in the asshole while watching NetFlix then weighed yourself and ate a pound of kielbasa?  (Just trying to cover all the bases here)

You realize at the end of this thread I am going to look like I came out of a hyperbaric chamber. I started this thread at my low after not working out for 6 weeks due to injury. I just wanted a little motivation to train because I had a horrific injury. Truth is I have several bad injuries and its frustrating. But this has become something more. I am going to document a mutation now.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1643 on: June 09, 2021, 05:21:31 PM »
You realize at the end of this thread I am going to look like I came out of a hyperbaric chamber. I started this thread at my low after not working out for 6 weeks due to injury. I just wanted a little motivation to train because I had a horrific injury. Truth is I have several bad injuries and its frustrating. But this has become something more. I am going to document a mutation now.

Be carful this thread doesn't become your obituary

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1644 on: June 09, 2021, 05:23:40 PM »
Be carful this thread doesn't become your obituary

Admittingly there were 15 flags on the last bloodwork but all known and explainable. What I am seeking isn't real it's a concept an idea an ideal a failed strategy that didn't work the first time. It won't work now the war is over. The battle rages on. Wes can keep the plastic trophies

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1645 on: June 09, 2021, 05:26:59 PM »

I'm guessing, "ShatterDirtstar", proud member of "X-Farce".

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1646 on: June 09, 2021, 05:31:00 PM »

I'm guessing, "ShatterDirtstar", proud member of "X-Farce".

Dirtstar really isn't bad

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1647 on: June 09, 2021, 05:35:36 PM »
Not where I come from. Dr's want 200 total and below. 137 is very low. They lowered it from 220 just to push more drugs on kids and teens.
(Prime, did you mean 237?)

Its a joke.  Some have a 240 level, with very high HDL (80) with all other numbers falling where they need to be, they tell folks "too high".
Give them drugs, end up knocking down HDL along with the total. Also killing other things in the process (testosterone levels), etc.
Test is made in our cholesterol.
Powerful drugs for those with familial issues, but 50% or more they push the drugs on, not needed.

Is Simvastatin what killed to my testosterone levels? Been taking that since I was around 38. Shit! I thought it was the Proscar my urologist had me on for decades. Probably both....no wonder I don't give a rat's ass about sex and I've been on TRT for the last 8 years at least.  :(

To be honest, I didn't do much research regarding decent cholesterol levels, going with the first information I found that was not a lay person's opinion. My bad.

According to my lipid lab work the normal range listed for total is between 50 - 200, triglycerides 10 - 150, HDL 35 - 65 and LDL is calculated my last lab showed it a 80.

The calculation formula is LDL cholesterol = Total cholesterol – HDL cholesterol – (Total triglycerides/5)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1648 on: June 09, 2021, 05:38:33 PM »
“ Mid-life resting heart rate of 75+ beats/min linked to doubling in early death risk”

https://www.bmj.com/company/newsroom/mid-life-resting-heart-rate-of-75-beats-min-linked-to-doubling-in-early-death-risk/

75?

I had my resting heart rate measured as per heart ultrasound in late August of 2019, and my resting heart rate toggled between 52 and 55, with the test being taken first thing in the morning.  But during the day, my resting heart rate sometimes goes above 75.  It is above 75 today, I think because today was a McDonald's cheat day - I have a penchant for the 2-Cheeseburger meal.

I also have a penchant for not doubling my risk of an early death.  ???  Am I going to die?

I fear for my health.  But a 75 heart rate doesn't seem that high to me.

Thanks for posting that - I will be checking that article out.  I hope it's wrong, LOL.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1649 on: June 09, 2021, 05:43:09 PM »
Is Simvastatin what killed to my testosterone levels? Been taking that since I was around 38. Shit! I thought it was the Proscar my urologist had me on for decades. Probably both....no wonder I don't give a rat's ass about sex and I've been on TRT for the last 8 years at least.  :(

To be honest, I didn't do much research regarding decent cholesterol levels, going with the first information I found that was not a lay person's opinion. My bad.

According to my lipid lab work the normal range listed for total is between 50 - 200, triglycerides 10 - 150, HDL 35 - 65 and LDL is calculated my last lab showed it a 80.

The calculation formula is LDL cholesterol = Total cholesterol – HDL cholesterol – (Total triglycerides/5)

You love talking about how healthy you are for your age yet you're on a shit ton of meds. Statins at 38! Da fuc?

Also you've been peddled a lie regarding cholesterol. You definitely want to look into that more.