Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187927 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #2000 on: June 21, 2021, 06:56:37 PM »
Time wasonlycock still relevant bhank, but you need to put that old faggy boy in his place
You retard you couldn`t do it in the past 20 years what makes you think this clown can?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2001 on: June 21, 2021, 06:58:25 PM »
Yeah dude I have been crazy lean just walking around. But not the goal right now lean enough  but congrats on being lean 20 years ago for a contest this is 2 summers ago at 41
Nice shot....props..........b ut you got 5 years on me...just kidding,great abs!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2002 on: June 21, 2021, 07:02:24 PM »
Honestly Structurally I think I beat them all. A couple of the littler guys look good but I would dwarf them and the big guys structure sucks. I am as big as the biggest guy with as good of a structure as the littliest guy. I win the show. I am bigger than 7 with much better structure. 9 looks good but I would have a lot of weight and height on him I am wider.

Of course.  ::)

Has anyone ever mentioned to you that you're just a little bit delusional and full of yourself. But hey, whatever floats your boat....or in this case inspires you to workout.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2003 on: June 21, 2021, 07:09:42 PM »
Of course.  ::)

Has anyone ever mentioned to you that you're just a little bit delusional and full of yourself. But hey, whatever floats your boat....or in this case inspires you to workout.

I stand by my statement structurally I beat them all my shoulder to waist ratio is better. This pic is last summer. I will accidentally get this condition by the end of this summer despite trying to bulk

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2004 on: June 21, 2021, 07:10:23 PM »
He said he’s on TRT. But he’s drug free as far as getting on stage for a bodybuilding contest goes.

That's an oxymoron.

Testosterone and other anabolic-androgenic steroids enhance athletic performance in men and women. As a result, exogenous androgen is banned from most competitive sports.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2005 on: June 21, 2021, 07:13:43 PM »
DUDE LET ME MAKE THIS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR......YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR CONTEST READY.

YOU LOOK LAUGHABLE COMPARED TO THOSE GUYS EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE A GOOD BUILD.

SYMMETRY AND PRPORTIONS ARE ALL FUCKED UP AND LITERALLY TONS OF WEAK POINTS.

DO SOME V-BAR CHIN UPS SUPER-SETTED WITH DB PULLOVERS GOING RIGHT INTO SEATED CABLE ROWS........NO REST UNTIL ALL 3 ARE COMPLETED,WAIT A SHORT WHILE JUST ENOUGH TO ADD WEIGHT TO EACH EXERCISE AND DO IT AGAIN..............THAT`S TWO SETS ,,,,,3 MORE TO GO THEN RACK DEADLIFTS.

Honestly, I think we should all encourage him to enter a bodybuilding competition. I think it would be a major wake-up call for him.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2006 on: June 21, 2021, 07:27:58 PM »
I stand by my statement structurally I beat them all my shoulder to waist ratio is better. This pic is last summer. I will accidentally get this condition by the end of this summer despite trying to bulk
Stop it. You have 15" arms and a 39" chest.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2007 on: June 21, 2021, 07:29:29 PM »
Honestly, I think we should all encourage him to enter a bodybuilding competition. I think it would be a major wake-up call for him.
He`d probably never leave his house again !!  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2008 on: June 21, 2021, 07:31:03 PM »
THIS GUY HAS TO HAVE ONE OF THOSE FUN HOUSE MIRRORS CUZ HE AIN`T SEEING WHAT WE ARE SEEING............GEEZUS !!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2009 on: June 21, 2021, 07:35:29 PM »

I myotape over 18.5 cold and weigh 220lbs+ this very moment. But I got it I am going to have to get a dexa scan certified by a judge before I am more than 170lbs on Getbig

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2010 on: June 21, 2021, 07:35:53 PM »
Feeling like a stuffed sausage can't be comfortable.

The irony.

:D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2011 on: June 21, 2021, 07:41:29 PM »
Giving myself some credit here. At least when I post a photo of my 'soggy' old body, I don't go on and on and on about how buff I look. Speaking of that photo, it was a wake up call. I was down to 165 lbs. My norm (after a good shit) is between 175-180 lbs. My skin has lost the ability to shrink wrap. Shit happens. I realize now that it is better to have a bit of a gut than to look like a balloon that lost all the helium. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2012 on: June 21, 2021, 07:49:05 PM »
Giving myself some credit here. At least when I post a photo of my 'soggy' old body, I don't go on and on and on about how buff I look. Speaking of that photo, it was a wake up call. I was down to 165 lbs. My norm (after a good shit) is between 175-180 lbs. My skin has lost the ability to shrink wrap. Shit happens. I realize now that it is better to have a bit of a gut than to look like a balloon that lost all the helium.

Yeah except I have never posted a photo of a soggy old body and I know what I weigh and tape. I literally just put batteries in the backup scale to check and sure enough it said the same damn thing. I have checked my arms and weight again since Chaos commentrs as he had me second guessingmyself but nope sure enough the scale and tape both say 220 18.5

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2013 on: June 21, 2021, 07:52:52 PM »
THIS GUY HAS TO HAVE ONE OF THOSE FUN HOUSE MIRRORS CUZ HE AIN`T SEEING WHAT WE ARE SEEING............GEEZUS !!

Hahahahah

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2014 on: June 21, 2021, 07:55:34 PM »
Yeah except I have never posted a photo of a soggy old body and I know what I weigh and tape. I literally just put batteries in the backup scale to check and sure enough it said the same damn thing. I have checked my arms and weight again since Chaos commentrs as he had me second guessingmyself but nope sure enough the scale and tape both say 220 18.5
WEIGHT MEANS VERY LITTLE,IT`S HOW YOU LOOK THAT COUNTS.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2015 on: June 21, 2021, 08:06:05 PM »

Try taking up the slack in the tape (as in removing the paperclip) and emptying the bricks from your pockets.

Seriously, I am just razzing you. Why do you take the trolling so seriously? If you are happy with how you look, that's really all you need. You don't need all the rest of us here to applaud you.

Hmm, you initially did ask for advice....kind of left yourself open for all the criticism and ridicule, didn't you?  Is your argument, your motivation?  ;)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2016 on: June 21, 2021, 08:07:17 PM »
That's an oxymoron.

Testosterone and other anabolic-androgenic steroids enhance athletic performance in men and women. As a result, exogenous androgen is banned from most competitive sports.

Bodybuilding is NOT an athletic performance competition.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2017 on: June 21, 2021, 08:14:01 PM »
Bodybuilding is NOT an athletic performance competition.

Right. Well if you have information that confirms TRT and HRT are not disqualifies in drug free bodybuilding competitions, you should definitely share it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2018 on: June 21, 2021, 08:17:59 PM »
If those arms are 18.5" then that waist is 40+. Also I noticed you didn't check the measurement on that 39" chest. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2019 on: June 21, 2021, 08:28:52 PM »
WEIGHT MEAN VERY LITTLE,IT`S HOW YOU LOOK THAT COUNTS.

The real question is what does this constant ache in my shoulder mean? I mean I know I had a cyst in it and a fucked up subscapula and a surgery on the labrum and a tear in the bicep attachment area and pec but Did I sleep on it funny or is something all fucked up and getting worse? That is the real story of weight lifting after 40. To push or to rest that is the question. May need to hold more water to ease the pain. Had a half ass leg session tonight as weight was down but everyone said I was too bloated at 230. Too thin at 220. Nothing is right everything is off need to grow to balance. I need to get to 240 then figure it out. It is time to start eating again start pumping the fluids at least get the bodyweight backup to protect the shoulder and the pec. Have taken too many days off just feel smaller and weaker and more pain vs training and eating need to add more water not drop it. I dont need to be shredded on the beach I need to be strong to train and grow and heal

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2020 on: June 21, 2021, 08:45:12 PM »
Right. Well if you have information that confirms TRT and HRT are not disqualifies in drug free bodybuilding competitions, you should definitely share it.

TRT is a prescribed medication. Minimal doses to replace your natural level. It's like using prescription pain meds to get ready for a contest. Its not cheating.

Besides Bhank would need alot more than TRT to be competitive in a non drug tested event.

He looks good but steroid users are at a whole different level.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2021 on: June 21, 2021, 08:50:41 PM »
Hey big mouth I`m 46 in this pic........lets compare abs regardless of bodyweight you say you are shredded.

Post a pic hitting the same pose I could use a good laugh......it` been a depressing day.

gregg valentino Before synthol  :D ;D
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=672165.0;attach=1309599;image

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2022 on: June 21, 2021, 08:54:34 PM »
The real question is what does this constant ache in my shoulder mean? I mean I know I had a cyst in it and a fucked up subscapula and a surgery on the labrum and a tear in the bicep attachment area and pec but Did I sleep on it funny or is something all fucked up and getting worse? That is the real story of weight lifting after 40. To push or to rest that is the question. May need to hold more water to ease the pain. Had a half ass leg session tonight as weight was down but everyone said I was too bloated at 230. Too thin at 220. Nothing is right everything is off need to grow to balance. I need to get to 240 then figure it out. It is time to start eating again start pumping the fluids at least get the bodyweight backup to protect the shoulder and the pec. Have taken too many days off just feel smaller and weaker and more pain vs training and eating need to add more water not drop it. I dont need to be shredded on the beach I need to be strong to train and grow and heal

More autist than MattC talking about fishy nazi slits.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2023 on: June 21, 2021, 09:30:10 PM »
   Couldn`t care less.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2024 on: June 21, 2021, 10:45:39 PM »
I don’t need to eat like a Spartan for 16-20 weeks. I am in shape right now. I could be sick lean in 2 weeks. That is not the current goal as I am lean now. That lineup dieted 16-20weeks

That is a rough pose though I have never done it still I am not far off their condition right now and they are on stage after dieting 6 months. This is me now no pump getting ready to train legs. If you look my abs are actually better right now than any of their's on stage and I have had 3-4 meals already today. The guy on the far right is the only one with any ab definition I would definately have the best abs of the group on stage by far

the division there are over 50s and you wouldnt even get a call out in that class