Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187891 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #2250 on: June 29, 2021, 03:55:46 PM »
Prime isn't qualified to give constructive criticism. Also I started the thread in ok shape after 6 weeks of not lifting. Everyone has been such an asshole I have been training like a madman the last 2 months since this started. I know I am in shape now and making gains

You still look like a bag of smashed assholes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2251 on: June 29, 2021, 03:56:58 PM »
Prime isn't qualified to give constructive criticism. Also I started the thread in ok shape after 6 weeks of not lifting. Everyone has been such an asshole I have been training like a madman the last 2 months since this started. I know I am in shape now and making gains

::)

There is a very thin line between confidence and arrogance. Adam Peaty

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2252 on: June 29, 2021, 04:05:22 PM »

He only takes criticism from Mr Olympia winners.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2253 on: June 29, 2021, 04:15:23 PM »
He only takes criticism from Mr Olympia winners.  ;D

You could be right.

The truest characters of ignorance are vanity and pride and arrogance. Samuel Butler

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2254 on: June 29, 2021, 04:37:07 PM »
Bhank,
I think you should hire a personal trainer also to count your reps because you might miscount and under/overtrain.
They could make sure you eat properly and stay hydrated.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2255 on: June 29, 2021, 05:26:06 PM »
Wes' comeback looks to be in full effect.

How much you weigh here?

No, that's Wes's father.
Father time.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2256 on: June 30, 2021, 03:17:21 AM »
There is nothing wrong with my belly button or my nipples. My legs though need work. Did 8 sets of 20 bodyweight  squats. 7 sets of 30 seated calf raises. And 5 sets of 25 seated legs extensions today was tired so will do hams later this week. My lower body was ignored and injured for a long time. Legs are where I plan to make the most gains.

What is the test period between sets?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2257 on: June 30, 2021, 03:29:03 AM »
Wes' comeback looks to be in full effect.

How much you weigh here?

Wes is wearing a Zyzz shirt?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2258 on: June 30, 2021, 03:35:28 AM »
You said it is a miracle that you can still walk. It is more like it is a miracle you are still alive. I don't personally know anyone who has beat up their body worse than you have. I cannot begin to imagine the degree of post-traumatic arthritis you face as you age. Strength training can help ease the progression of arthritis when done right.

If you can afford it, hire a trainer that is educated in this area. You already know how important diet and exercise are, specially for people like you who have compromised health due to past injuries. Knowing what's right and doing it are not the same....a qualified coach or trainer would help keep you on the right track if you follow their advice.

For chrissakes! Will you stop giving Bhanks training advice. Who the fuck are you? Bhanks knows his body and training way more than you ever will.

Jeeze Prime, you really are clueless. You really have no idea how you come off to people and I bet you are genuinely surprised that so many people here just find you so contemptible.

Stop giving advice on anything, especially bbing. There is no time in your life that you ever looked good where people would think that you ever stepped into a gym. And stop plagiarizing google. We have computers too.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2259 on: June 30, 2021, 04:15:43 AM »
Wes is wearing a Zyzz shirt?
Please keep that under your hat will ya` ?  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2260 on: June 30, 2021, 04:38:54 AM »
So like I said I am 43 years old that puts me in the Masters division. This is the 2018 NC NPC masters bodybuilding state championship lineup. This is the actual lineup I would compete against if I competed in my state. I win this lineup easy and I am still months away from properly training my chest again but I could win this tomorrow.

This was three years ago. Bodybuilding has progressed.

Your physique hasn't.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2261 on: June 30, 2021, 06:32:44 AM »

This was three years ago. Bodybuilding has progressed.

Your physique hasn't.

Well my girlfriend has made it very clear she doesn't want me spending my weekend in a thong on stage with a bunch of 50 year old men anyway. But I do live at the beach so I can just walk down the beach looking buff any day of the week. But yeah she thinks me looking and arguing with Wes over 30 year old photos of him in his mankini is weird enough already.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2262 on: June 30, 2021, 06:33:58 AM »
What is the test period between sets?

About 3-4 minutes I will do a set in my basement then walk back upstairs select the next song catch my breath and then go back down and do another set. Much longer and I lose my pump much shorter and I am still out of breath.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2263 on: June 30, 2021, 07:05:56 AM »
Well my girlfriend has made it very clear she doesn't want me spending my weekend in a thong on stage with a bunch of 50 year old men anyway. But I do live at the beach so I can just walk down the beach looking buff any day of the week. But yeah she thinks me looking and arguing with Wes over 30 year old photos of him in his mankini is weird enough already.

You discuss Getbig with your girlfriend?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2264 on: June 30, 2021, 07:27:13 AM »
About 3-4 minutes I will do a set in my basement then walk back upstairs select the next song catch my breath and then go back down and do another set. Much longer and I lose my pump much shorter and I am still out of breath.
Sounds like intensity or insanity !!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2265 on: June 30, 2021, 07:34:13 AM »

I'm surprised your girlfriend hasn't made it similarly clear about your clothing choices and sagging shorts.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2266 on: June 30, 2021, 07:42:49 AM »
You discuss Getbig with your girlfriend?

Yeah I showed her a pic of Nick Walker and she thought he had a disease. She also said the dude in yellow on stage next to Wes looked like some random guy you would see shopping at Walmart. She also noticed the bodybuilders really fell off condition and size wise in the masters division.  I made her watch the 2018 NC state championship and told her I could do well in the Masters and she said she was really thankful I didn't do that and how she didn't want me to do that. She also says I am big enough and not to get any bigger but you know women say silly things.

She also thought the photoshops by fitnessfrenzy were funny said I did look homeless with a beard so yeah I guess I mentioned and showed her a few things. I mentioned everyone though I was lean due to HGH but it's not like I gave her my actual super secret soldier formula

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2267 on: June 30, 2021, 08:36:01 AM »
This thread is going beta.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2268 on: June 30, 2021, 09:02:10 AM »
So today is chest. I hit a formulation of an arginine, glutamine, lysine, orthnithine, cuitrulline, Taurine, L-proline, NAC, L-carnitine formula directly into the injured tissue on the right and the same into the center pec on the left mid workout. I also increased the weight 10lbs per dumdbell today and did 6 sets of incline presses 25-40 reps per set. I did flats last time so will do those next time. I am playing golf with friends this afternoon so not doing any additional tricep work today. I took a post workout progress pic I think it helps to flex and squeeze blood into the muscle. 217lbs post workout cooking lunch now

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2269 on: June 30, 2021, 10:24:32 AM »
Yeah I showed her a pic of Nick Walker and she thought he had a disease. She also said the dude in yellow on stage next to Wes looked like some random guy you would see shopping at Walmart. She also noticed the bodybuilders really fell off condition and size wise in the masters division.  I made her watch the 2018 NC state championship and told her I could do well in the Masters and she said she was really thankful I didn't do that and how she didn't want me to do that. She also says I am big enough and not to get any bigger but you know women say silly things.

She also thought the photoshops by fitnessfrenzy were funny said I did look homeless with a beard so yeah I guess I mentioned and showed her a few things. I mentioned everyone though I was lean due to HGH but it's not like I gave her my actual super secret soldier formula

Your such a nice guy, doing what your girlfriend thinks you should do. Guess you do take advice, but only when it is from your girlfriend. You made it fairly clear you weren't interested in participating in a bodybuilding competition. So, accommodating your lady's wishes shouldn't be difficult.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2270 on: June 30, 2021, 10:26:46 AM »
So today is chest. I hit a formulation of an arginine, glutamine, lysine, orthnithine, cuitrulline, Taurine, L-proline, NAC, L-carnitine formula directly into the injured tissue on the right and the same into the center pec on the left mid workout. I also increased the weight 10lbs per dumdbell today and did 6 sets of incline presses 25-40 reps per set. I did flats last time so will do those next time. I am playing golf with friends this afternoon so not doing any additional tricep work today. I took a post workout progress pic I think it helps to flex and squeeze blood into the muscle. 217lbs post workout cooking lunch now

Yikes! What happened to your face. LOL!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2271 on: June 30, 2021, 11:16:18 AM »
Your such a nice guy, doing what your girlfriend thinks you should do. Guess you do take advice, but only when it is from your girlfriend. You made it fairly clear you weren't interested in participating in a bodybuilding competition. So, accommodating your lady's wishes shouldn't be difficult.

Everyday is the competition and who cares about my face. I have visible vascularity  in my shoulders let's remember what is important here

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2272 on: June 30, 2021, 11:22:50 AM »
Everyday is the competition and who cares about my face. I have visible vascularity  in my shoulders let's remember what is important here

You must admit, this is not your usual face. Is this something leftover from a time when you wanted to be a pro-wrestler?  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2273 on: June 30, 2021, 08:55:21 PM »
I'm surprised your girlfriend hasn't made it similarly clear about your clothing choices and sagging shorts.

Chicks dig the dick root.  It's like the male camel toe.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2274 on: June 30, 2021, 09:20:09 PM »

I told you the guy in the yellow enters all the contests in NYC......they will gladly take his money for an NPC card and his  entry fees.

He` rtearded he does enter the contest and cant be told not to as long as he has an entry form and the cash to enter.

go muclememory.com and look him up his name i Steve Anixt.

I`ll go you one better here` his contest record:

Steven Anixt

New York Amateur Grand Prix - NPC, Masters HeavyWeight, 4th

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, 1st
New York Amateur Grand Prix - NPC, Masters HeavyWeight, 4th

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, 3rd
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, 4th

New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, 2nd

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, 5th
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, 7th

Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, 7th

Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, Did not place

New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 45+, 5th

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 6th
Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 5th
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 5th
Team Universe Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 2nd

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 6th
Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 4th
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 6th
Team Universe Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 5th

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 10th
Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 13th
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 55+, 2nd

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 10th
Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 5th
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 6th
Team Universe Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, Did not place

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 7th
Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 8th
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 3rd
Team Universe Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 14th

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 3rd
Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 5th
New Jersey Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 3rd
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 4th

Atlantic States Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 2nd
Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 4th
New Jersey Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 5th
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 5th

Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 6th
New Jersey Championships - NPC, Masters 50+, 2nd
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 3rd

Eastern USA Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 5th
New York Metro Championships - NPC, Masters 60+, 4th

© MuscleMemory

All of those contest are run by Bev Francis and Steve Weinberger and they all are in NYC.