Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187876 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #2300 on: July 02, 2021, 08:50:40 AM »
Anadrol causes the least sides for me, but people differ. Amazing sleep as well. Done it for a year straight at some point.

My favorite is still Dbol due to the positive emotions it gives.

I agree that there is absolutely no reason to mess with SARMs or "prohormones" if tried and tested steroids are available  They are not safer. Although I did do that MENT stuff that doesn't have a lot of human data.

I may be a little biased as my Doctor recently prescribed me 25mg of Anavar for my joints. I have post surgical degenerative arthritis and bone on bone grinding which induced osteoporosis type bone loss basically the ball in my shoulder socket is breaking down and the knee as well creating more bone fragments and spurs every year. Supposedly anavar will help slow this process as it increases the bone mineral density like wolverine.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2301 on: July 02, 2021, 08:52:57 AM »
If you are truly lean Anadrol won't make you a water buffalo.
I have prepped a dude coming into a show on 3 Anadrol and he was the hardest/dryest in his class. It's a pro favorite for shows.

Test + Tren + Anadrol for shows if you can only pick 3 products.

I would think Both Tren and Anadrol are not really appropriate and healthy for long term usage. Things like Primo and Anavar while often given the weak label I believe are superior healthier long term products but yes anadrol should give you the size and I agree when lean being bloated doesn't look as bad.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2302 on: July 02, 2021, 08:59:22 AM »
I got real pharmacutecal Anadrol 50 from a guy I met in AA who was dying from Aids.......he would give me some to sell at the gym, then he`d throw me a few bottle for myelf.

I don`t remember my whole cycle but it was nothin huge Test based. but one Anadrol 50 per day had me dry and looking like granite and I got tronger that Hell.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2303 on: July 02, 2021, 09:02:43 AM »
I would think Both Tren and Anadrol are not really appropriate and healthy for long term usage. Things like Primo and Anavar while often given the weak label I believe are superior healthier long term products but yes anadrol should give you the size and I agree when lean being bloated doesn't look as bad.
The first steroid I used was Anavar way back when shit was legal.............I made minimal gains but admittedly, knew jackshit about training and nutrition.

Just saying.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2304 on: July 02, 2021, 09:04:34 AM »
Tren is Ok to stay on for a while if you can handle it...........some people get really short tempered on it.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2305 on: July 02, 2021, 09:12:12 AM »

I agree that Anadrol and Tren aren't necessarily appropriate for long term use. If I'm not mistaken it's the only oral associated with peliosis hepatitis. But this didn't stop them from adding liver warnings to all AAS even testosterone.

The last word on tren safety hasn't been said yet. All AAS can be called SARMs because they were designed to be more tissue specific. There is a paper on this speculating that tren might have health benefits over testosterone due to tis SARM-like qualities. It's most likely that doing 100-300mg of acetate is a kidney killer but a 75mg of hex once a week might not be dangerous.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2306 on: July 02, 2021, 10:18:14 AM »
Anadrol is going to cause a ton of side effects and water retention gyno etc unlike Anavar which can be safely used for long periods of time you might not weigh as much but you will have better quality long term gains. Also Anavar is used to treat osteoporosis it increases bone mineral density something aging lifters will find very beneficial.
I was joking.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2307 on: July 02, 2021, 11:41:28 AM »
I was joking.

This is no laughing matter.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #2308 on: July 02, 2021, 11:49:42 AM »
Tren is Ok to stay on for a while if you can handle it...........some people get really short tempered on it.

Plus the "Tren cough" and, with me, general anxiety, something with which I already struggle.  I much preferred just plain test E.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2309 on: July 02, 2021, 02:09:23 PM »
For example I am not holding a lot of water today which allows my obliques to show you won't get that look on Anadrol. At 230 I was a little bloated so I switched things up and I am a little tighter now at 215. I usually try to hold water and eat as much as possible to grow then I start to feel bloated and drop water and eat regular to get comfortable again before adding more water and food you should be switching it up every couple weeks.

Do you ever just eat whatever you enjoy eating and crave without regard to a plan to either gain or lose body weight, water weight and muscle tissue. Thinking about every meal before having it would get really old really fast.

I suspect one of the reason diets fail so often is because it makes people too focused on food and eating. IMO people would do best if they ate when they are hungry not because it is breakfast, lunch or dinnertime. Let's say someone normally has dinner at 7:00 pm. If they adhere to that schedule, when 7:00 pm rolls around, they eat a meal regardless of whether they are hungry or not. Likewise, most people eat three meals a day because that's what were told we should do. Truth is if you only have one meal or you have six in a day makes no difference as long as your eating because you need the nutrition. Habits can be a good thing or a bad thing. You hear people say they forget to eat unless they follow a schedule. So what? Nobody is going to forget to eat to the point they starve themselves. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2310 on: July 03, 2021, 02:24:35 AM »
In either case, these folks are delusional.

The irony.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2311 on: July 03, 2021, 03:14:15 AM »
I got real pharmacutecal Anadrol 50 from a guy I met in AA who was dying from Aids.......he would give me some to sell at the gym, then he`d throw me a few bottle for myelf.

I don`t remember my whole cycle but it was nothin huge Test based. but one Anadrol 50 per day had me dry and looking like granite and I got tronger that Hell.

I was never a good responder after my first cycle but back in the day I was happy with the results I would get from just one tab a day of pharma
adrol by Syntex. I bottle at $75 would last me three months.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2312 on: July 03, 2021, 03:19:22 AM »
I was never a good responder after my first cycle but back in the day I was happy with the results I would get from just one tab a day of pharma
adrol by Syntex. I bottle at $75 would last me three months.
Pellius I`m not sure if I told you or not cuz as I get older I  can`t remember shit but I am going to go through with what we were discussing.

If I told you this already, please disregard this message !  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2313 on: July 03, 2021, 06:23:56 AM »
Pellius I`m not sure if I told you or not cuz as I get older I  can`t remember shit but I am going to go through with what we were discussing.

I'm right there with you, brother!  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2314 on: July 03, 2021, 06:27:47 AM »
As long as you remember to take a sh*t.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #2315 on: July 05, 2021, 06:19:24 PM »
Hankins, you are so close to 100 pages. This will be a major milestone on your quest to leave humanity behind. Please document more of your progress here and do not let the naysayers win. We are getting huge together.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2316 on: July 05, 2021, 06:27:50 PM »
Hankins, you are so close to 100 pages. This will be a major milestone on your quest to leave humanity behind. Please document more of your progress here and do not let the naysayers win. We are getting huge together.

No progress to document have lost weight despite my best attempts to get big currently at 7k calories today trying to shift back to anabolism but the body got over trained and under fed

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2317 on: July 05, 2021, 06:45:42 PM »
No progress to document have lost weight despite my best attempts to get big currently at 7k calories today trying to shift back to anabolism but the body got over trained and under fed

It's time -

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2318 on: July 05, 2021, 06:51:04 PM »
It's time -

That will do it,,,

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2319 on: July 05, 2021, 07:25:39 PM »

You have obviously displeased the old gods and this loss in weight and strenf is due to your continual gaining of massivity which resulted in the Earth losing control of the orbiting Moon causing  the  natural flow of the tides around the planet to be bitchslapped to Hades.   Not to say the hell it would play on women's menstrual cycles as well as M2F Trannies desperately trying to feign a Manstrual cycle of their own which in turn would result in a drop off in the sales of tampons for women and manpons for fake women.

Dogs and cats...living together...Mass hysteria!!!!

In a related story, one of your  humongous turds came bobbing to the surface just off the coast of Africa and was mistaken by local  shaman/scientists/kangz  as the birth of a new island which they have named in the local dialect of ancient Neeboonix,  "Eeetdahpoopoo", which in  English roughly translates to "Land of Corn" as they said the gods must've planted a buttload of corn as  kernels were everywhere and the starving locals immediately begin singing praises to the old gods as they harvested the corn  thanking them for the new island of Eeetdahpoopoo.

Get to eating more big boy.  Africa is counting on you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2320 on: July 06, 2021, 01:33:48 PM »
Also just for the record I am always flexing and making funny faces and not shaved with my hair not combed when doing a bodybuilding photo or its a fucking horrible mugshot pic someone found

I am not actually bald or homeless notice hair on head post shower and shaved face today

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2321 on: July 06, 2021, 01:54:53 PM »
Nice stache chickenfucker

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2322 on: July 06, 2021, 03:11:50 PM »

thought I recognised you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2323 on: July 06, 2021, 03:28:43 PM »
LOL  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2324 on: July 06, 2021, 03:46:37 PM »

Are you going back on the gas?  Remember, times have changed.  3 grams is the sweet spot.  ;D