Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 187893 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #2525 on: March 16, 2023, 10:35:22 AM »
Morpheus: Brian, Take the left pill for a 18 inch arm, take the right for a 17.

Hankins: <eats both, gets one of each>
;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2526 on: March 16, 2023, 10:38:05 AM »
If I went on drugs and all the crap god who the F knows what he takes - it would not even be a discussion.   I'm embarrassed for him honestly at how he conducts himself.   

But - I and we are still here to help and assist him through these issues if he wants to improve.  We are always here to help and be supportive, but he needs to come to the light first.

First off you are a fake natty. Second you have a right to believe you have a better back double bicep than me everyone has a right to believe that. Once we see a back double bicep from you we can make an actual informed decisions we haven’t seen one yet

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2527 on: March 16, 2023, 10:40:04 AM »
First off you are a fake natty. Second you have a right to believe you have a better back double bicep than me everyone has a right to believe that. Once we see a back double bicep from you we can make an actual informed decisions we haven’t seen one yet
Nor have we seen a rear lat spread from you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2528 on: March 16, 2023, 10:47:03 AM »

I've never done drugs you retarded idiot.   At 16 - posted a pic - I was already on the way.  I posted pics at 16, 22, 25, 40, 45, 47,   

Sorry you LAZY BUM - I never have and don't do any drugs whatsoever.  I know for someone who sticks needles in his ass weekly this probably sucks to hear, but if you only put in the hard ass work vs using your ass a a dick and pin cushion for so long you would not have had to have done that, but it is what it is. 

See, a slug like yourself can't fathom that others are better than yourself who never took all the shortcuts and just grinded it out to their results that you took fake shortcuts and drugs to achieve. 

Everyone around here - and you yourself mostly, understand - 60 days off of the garbage you pin into your ass you will not look like you worked out a day in your life.  You know it, I know it, all of GB knows it.   

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2529 on: March 16, 2023, 10:49:30 AM »

he's back destroys your.

Stomach destroys his

call it even

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2530 on: March 16, 2023, 10:53:35 AM »
Eloquently stated as usual, OMR.

Bhanky is truly one of our own.

Look us look in the mirror, each one of us.

Bhanky is the reflection that stares back...a balding, mis-shapen, flawed creature called "man".

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Q

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2531 on: March 16, 2023, 10:57:23 AM »
ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

FREAKS 1932

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2532 on: March 16, 2023, 11:02:13 AM »
My lord you sound just like Mike O Hearn

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2533 on: March 16, 2023, 11:06:21 AM »
Critique is you’re nothing special.
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2534 on: March 16, 2023, 11:14:51 AM »

I know him, he's clean.  He's a total pussy with needles. 

I would think he was on gas too if I didn't know him, but sometimes there are just folks who have genetic gifts - I've seen a few.  I remember a kid in 7th grade who looked like a bodybuilder and just did pushups.  Or a guy on one of our softball teams who got out of rehab and we watched to 5 sets of 10 with 315 on the bench.

Those kinds of anomalies exist - SC is naturally predisposed to adding muscle.  He should not look like bodybuilder for the training style, but he does.  But he works his ass off.

His weakness is, if he stops, he'll get fat.

But just compare his 16 year old pic to your 15.  Night and day, almost different types of humans.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2535 on: March 16, 2023, 11:17:23 AM »
Because SC owns you,now your only recourse is to try to anger him by calling him a "fake natty".....it worked,you insulted his integrity, and he got pissed.... but you know as well as I do that he is completely natural and always has been.....you also know he crushes your lopsided build, hence the "fake natty" comment to get him mad because it`s you who is truly mad.......one,because he crushed you, and two, because cuz it`s your last line of defense.

Fucking clown !!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2536 on: March 16, 2023, 11:18:49 AM »

LOL - i posted my pic at 16 you FNG retarded nut.   Add decades and decades after that of hard ass work daily.   I know you can't grasp what that looks like but that is your failing, not mine. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2537 on: March 16, 2023, 11:20:14 AM »
Critique is you’re nothing special.

Looks alright to me this is where I am at today where you at?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2538 on: March 16, 2023, 11:20:56 AM »
LOL - i posted my pic at 16 you FNG retarded nut.   Add decades and decades after that of hard ass work daily.   I know you can't grasp what that looks like but that is your failing, not mine.
Fake natties going to fake

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2539 on: March 16, 2023, 11:21:13 AM »
I know him, he's clean.  He's a total pussy with needles. 

I would think he was on gas too if I didn't know him, but sometimes there are just folks who have genetic gifts - I've seen a few.  I remember a kid in 7th grade who looked like a bodybuilder and just did pushups.  Or a guy on one of our softball teams who got out of rehab and we watched to 5 sets of 10 with 315 on the bench.

Those kinds of anomalies exist - SC is naturally predisposed to adding muscle.  He should not look like bodybuilder for the training style, but he does.  But he works his ass off.

His weakness is, if he stops, he'll get fat.

But just compare his 16 year old pic to your 15.  Night and day, almost different types of humans.

Grape knows off the board all the stuff I do.  I put in the work x 10.   And yes, I'm scared to death of needles from an overactive veagal nerve response since a kid.  F that shit.  Needles and me do not mix for anything whatsoever. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2540 on: March 16, 2023, 11:21:49 AM »
Looks alright to me this is where I am at today where you at?
Great,now hit a rear lat spread loser!

YOU CAN`T !!  LOL  ;D

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2541 on: March 16, 2023, 11:22:56 AM »

Grape knows off the board all the stuff I do.  I put in the work x 10.   And yes, I'm scared to death of needles from an overactive veagal nerve response since a kid.  F that shit.  Needles and me do not mix for anything whatsoever.

Weird thing is why would he care if you were on drugs if he thought he was better than you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2542 on: March 16, 2023, 11:29:49 AM »
Weird thing is why would he care if you were on drugs if he thought he was better than you?

The sad part of this entire fiasco, like the Clegg fiasco as well, is that Hanky never learns anything!   He has no to little humility to grasp that not everyone shares his goals, perceived notions of what constitutes actual effective training, and that others do things better than him through experience, discipline, hard work etc. 

Something really F'D happened in his childhood to make him this way.   Maybe when Josh spoke to his estranged brother he found out about it?  Either way, I think we can all agree we are not dealing with the mentally balanced or stable person here.   A wellness check is in order for sure at the home.     

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #2543 on: March 16, 2023, 11:43:29 AM »
Another look at me thread
irongearco.com

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2544 on: March 16, 2023, 11:45:23 AM »
Its a tie

I win

Brian, go get ass fucked you stupid kunt

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2545 on: March 16, 2023, 11:45:37 AM »

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #2546 on: March 16, 2023, 11:53:09 AM »
YUP !  :(

hows that poll making going?  :-X :-X :-* :-* :D :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2547 on: March 16, 2023, 11:55:58 AM »
hows that poll making going?  :-X :-X :-* :-* :D :D
Not so good.  ;D

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #2548 on: March 16, 2023, 12:02:08 PM »
Not so good.  ;D

ahahahahha Im dying here, youre awesome

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2549 on: March 16, 2023, 12:02:27 PM »
It’s really not that complicated the scale takes your weight you input your height it can the. Determine your water composition by the time it takes an electrical current to travel from one foot to the other. Fat and muscle have different percent water based on your height and your water percentage  it can determine your body fat using a simple regression analysis. It’s going to make some assumptions on the weight of your bones based on your height and sex but again normal statistics.  At that point it’s a rather simple calculation to determine how many calories x pounds of muscle uses in a day at rest. That is your bmr now of course it is issuing statistics and standard bell curve distributions and standard deviations  on its regression models but it’s a pretty good estimate. Now if your heart rate is 200bpm and you fall outside a normal standard deviation distribution no the scale is not going to take that into account and adjust. But the statistics behind it are actually pretty simple