Author Topic: Andrew Huberman...mental case  (Read 1424 times)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: Andrew Huberman...mental case
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2024, 11:00:58 AM »
Women imo are hardwired for social standing as a function of their relationship to others because they can't gain it by fighting a war, plowing a field, etc. Being well liked rather than of daily practical use was their ticket to survival. That's why they enjoy nonproductive interactions about nothing of substance and they freak the fuck out over social slights that have no bearing on their quality of life.

Guys think (correctly) that social worth results from merit. Women think it comes from people seeing other people treat her like she has value. Basically they're like chickens.

Yes, exceptions.

Brilliant, brutal, and true.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2024, 11:15:23 AM »
Brilliant, brutal, and true.

x2 on the brutality yet truthfulness

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2024, 12:29:30 PM »
He's a bit of a charlatan (stuff he says might be right according to science, but they probably give a negligible % of benefit) but I respect his way with women.

Depends on where you're at in life, for me the guy is life changing.

I've never listened to his fitness stuff, for the reasons you mentioned.

But when it comes to attention, learning, dopamine and all that it's everything.

He's absolutely in my top 10-15 people you can level up your knowledge with. Obviously there's limits but it's all good.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2024, 12:34:32 PM »
He never put anything unhealthy food-wise in his mouth according to the chicks, never drank alcohol, had an obession with how unhealthy alcohol is even in moderate amounts, demanded the same food discipline from the chicks (though they were like that even before), pretty insufferable, anal repressive,
shit imo. Then harangued one of them how she was irresponsible in how she got her 2nd child (wanted to "talk about it" all the time - screamed and raged for days). One of the "feminists" started saying to her friends "I just want to cook for my man" lol. Every one of them said how good he was with words, how "deep" he was. He is obsessed with not overstimulating the dopamine system with the tiniest things (because after a "high" there's a corresponding "low")

Can't tell if any of this is suppose to be coherent, but like the bitches never heard what he was about on his podcasts?

This is all khunty ego. Thinks their gonna "fix" a superior man. If a guy fixes people for a living you ain't the one.

(but is a self confessed sex addict sex addict and juggles at least 6 chicks at the same time - which is all dopamine chasing). I don't necessarily doubt the women's stories, but they're all psycho, Hubermench and the women :D

Sex addict is a weird one, it is a dopamine chasing activity. But at the same time define "juggling 6". Is that like 6 girls he's been juggling for months/years, or per week.

Regardless guy has admitted numerous times he's a bit of a psycho, it's no secret. It's partially why he's so impressive. He said at one point he'd would have ended up in prison, if it weren't for studying.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2024, 04:50:21 PM »
Who??

Same boat.

And reading this entire thread brings me no closer to knowing.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2024, 04:52:27 PM »
Women imo are hardwired for social standing as a function of their relationship to others because they can't gain it by fighting a war, plowing a field, etc. Being well liked rather than of daily practical use was their ticket to survival. That's why they enjoy nonproductive interactions about nothing of substance and they freak the fuck out over social slights that have no bearing on their quality of life.

Guys think (correctly) that social worth results from merit. Women think it comes from people seeing other people treat her like she has value. Basically they're like chickens.

Yes, exceptions.

Great post.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2024, 04:59:30 PM »
He never put anything unhealthy food-wise in his mouth according to the chicks, never drank alcohol, had an obession with how unhealthy alcohol is even in moderate amounts, demanded the same food discipline from the chicks (though they were like that even before), pretty insufferable, anal repressive,
shit imo.

Brutal Freudian slip.  I bet your anus has never been repressed, Van Faginass. :D

In that pic, Huberman looks kind of Dorian Yatesish in the face/Doz Schnoz.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2024, 05:16:23 PM »
Brutal Freudian slip.  I bet your anus has never been repressed, Van Faginass. :D

I don't immediately understand what you're saying. I slipped how? ???

As you know, anal repressive is a pseudo-scientific term used by Freud. I called him that because he sounds so "anal" about things. Googling now I may have used the wrong word, "anal retentive," not repressive.

"In the classical psychoanalytic theory of Sigmund Freud, a phase of the anal stage in which pleasure is obtained by retaining feces, thereby defying the parent, and in which the sadistic instinct is linked to possession and control of the object. Fixation at this phase results in an adult anal personality."