Author Topic: Sami (The Black smith) seeking for an Urgent Expert ADVICE..!!!!  (Read 10599 times)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
Wow, I thought Sami was Black, too. 

So is that the MAIN REASON u didnt answer my Question that i sent u by PM>>???????
i really dont know which one it is: being black or an Arab making u NOT helping me!!!!

OK.... lets make it to public and see if there is a better expert than u will be willing to answer or help me..... ;)

i am flying to my show for 6hrs on the plane and i dont really have the key how to manage it with water intake and the other stuff to stay tight....as u know befor i travel to NY for the NOC i was looking so hard and ready i arrived and the whole day i was LOOKING GREAT but day by bay i started to fade! i thought if i come early 5-6 days befor the show is good, but it was wrong idea.... now i am planing to arrive the same day of the show at 7am and the show at 4pm.

# how to control the water during flying? shall i carb load  during my flight?
  # what do i have to eat the whole 10hrs befor the show when i arrive?!
  # is there any thing i should do befor i travel? meals or supplements!

i know it sound stupid but as u know i didnt get use to travel Long distance for competing.... and i am always willing to learn and try things out so i know what works for me and what not.

++ i might looked sharper in the pre-judging but not like the show day.. but i wish i could keep the same size that when i arrived to NY.. i looked fuller and dryer....

plz guys NO ROOM for jokes, if u can help me plz do and if not, it will be great if u save ur jokes and fun for a another time in another Thread but not this time.. i am 10days away from my show and i have enough Sh++ to look after :-\

## here it is how i looked the day i arrived to NY......

## and here how i looked in the Show day (after 4days of my arrival) just note that i am not that type who 3days loading... 1 day and half was my max loading coz i am afraid to lose it...

you can send me the notes or advice to my E.mail or by PM...

Thanx to all of u members and Moderators..... ;)
~ The Black Smith ~

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Sami (The Black smith) seeking for an Urgent Expert ADVICE..!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 07:52:05 AM »
To answer your question, YES ...you are black....

Is that what you were asking ?
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 07:53:28 AM »
awesome physique Sami, you remind me of a thicker Dexter Jackson.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 07:55:55 AM »
To answer your question, YES ...you are black....

Is that what you were asking ?

No.. you smart A--, i am asking for the Advice IF u can read the title of my Thread..!!!
~ The Black Smith ~

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 07:59:07 AM »
one thing you might want to try Sami is getting to the city of the show a week early if you can afford it and then following your regular schedule that you follow at home, that should keep things as normal as possible for you.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 07:59:40 AM »
  No.. you smart A--, i am asking for the Advice IF u can read the title of my Thread..!!!

I think Sami is under the impression that Tre doesn't like him anymore because he is not black.
E

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 08:02:56 AM »
one thing you might want to try Sami is getting to the city of the show a week early if you can afford it and then following your regular schedule that you follow at home, that should keep things as normal as possible for you.

i did that Man for the NY show.. i came 6 days earlier but it didnt work!!!

Thanx any way....
~ The Black Smith ~

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 08:04:04 AM »
  i did that Man for the NY show.. i came 6 days earlier but it didnt work!!!

Thanx any way....
so you're saying that the flight fucked you up that much? maybe the stress of all the travel is making you hold water.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 08:07:03 AM »
Sami I truly believe that despite the fact you didn't pull it together coming to NY early that its wrong to blame coming early.  By coming early you give yourself the best chance of being ready.  If you weren't ready and you were fading you got your timing wrong.  Much easy to get it right when you're settled in.

You should speak to guys at the show, I mean thats basically where you'll get decent advice if people are willing to talk.

Failing that PM milos and see how far he will go to advise you.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2006, 08:09:52 AM »
I don't think you're black though.  ;D

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2006, 08:15:17 AM »
Sami i was just reading through the pre contest bible and it seems that most of the pros just stick to their normal schedule. A few mention that they might have a bit more water than usual due to the dehydrating effects of a flight, but other than that just clockwatch. But..... your the first ive  ever seen arrive the day of !!! - Good luck!!!
-

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2006, 09:06:09 AM »
I have read that nearly all pros try to show up as early as possible as flying screws up the water retention (Don Youngblood would actually drive to every event - even if it was across the country).  By flying in so close to the show time you risk the travel stress, not being able to carb up when you should, and in the worst possible scenario - missing the event due to a canceled/changed flight.

I won't pretend to know the fine details of the final two days prep.  But there are enough experts here that should be able to give you some good advice.  Even PM another Pro who is on here - get advice from a few if possible.  That may give you a few options to try out.
Motherboy (the band).

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2006, 09:52:06 AM »
sami i would much rather arrive days earlier than having to deal with the stress of flying the day of the show.

but it sounds like your plans are already set for your flight.

i assume you are not using any strong diueretics so you should cut your water about 10-12 hours before prejudging....so i would stop drinking somewhere around 4-6 that morning...so that would be about an hour before you land...it would normaly be best to increase your water intake while flying but it is so close to the show you need to limit your water while you are on the flight...i would drink about 8 ounces of water about 20 minutes after each of your carb meals...you will have to be carbing up on the plane to stay full....and since you are only carbing for 24-36 hours you need to take in some fast acting carbs...so if you plan to start your carb up on friday morning, by the time you get on the plane you will have already had atleast 12 hours to begin carbing up...while you are on the plane i would be taking in a little bit of carbs every hour of the flight....its hard to make any specific recomendations without knowing what you have done in the past as far as your carb up goes...i helped a friend last year who did the usa and had to fly to vegas from the east coast while he was carbing....what he did was eat a small baked potato and a tablespoon or 2 of grape preserves every hour of the flight...it worked well for him....but i would definetly make sure you have your carbs with you on the plane and keep eating.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2006, 10:12:53 AM »
The dehydrating effects of the plane is due in part to the extemely low humidity on the plane.  Unless you live in a tropical climate, your body won't even notice the change. 

Stressing about the flight will hold much more water than the actual flight.
Y

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2006, 10:26:21 AM »
I think Sami is under the impression that Tre doesn't like him anymore because he is not black.

Nothing new there. Tre is an obvious racist in my opinion.

Tre has on several occasions made racist remarks regarding Arabs.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=88540.msg1268709#msg1268709

BTW Sami, look for advices from guys with a good track record, such as Disgusted, Milos, Shawn, DJ or CT (Thibedaux).

It's difficult to estimate the advices coming from the peanut gallery, so stick with known sources IMO.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2006, 10:38:19 AM »

THANKS GUYS for all the Supports................ .......... i really started to have an idea But the more info i get the easy it will be................

regards :-*
~ The Black Smith ~

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2006, 10:41:42 AM »
My advice is this.
You get what you pay for.
Hire a guy like Milos for your next show and I am sure you will be near the top.

Good Luck.
Z

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2006, 11:16:39 AM »
Sami,

Lemme get this straight. You're a Pro Bodybuilder and you're asking a bunch of pencil-neck geeks and fat bastards for contest prep conditioning tips???

What's next??
Lee Priest asking us when he should upshift in his next Drag race?
Donald Trump asking the homeless to help him identify real estate investment opportunities?
Markus Ruhl asking True Adonis how to add more muscle to his frame?
Donald Trump asking Flex Wheeler to help him identify real estate investment opportunities? (Oops, covered that)
OJ Simpson asking Craig Titus how to get away with murder?

I could go on, but I digress....

Special "Jocular" Ed

BigNationRadio.com

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2006, 11:19:43 AM »
Sami,

Lemme get this straight. You're a Pro Bodybuilder and you're asking a bunch of pencil-neck geeks and fat bastards for contest prep conditioning tips???

What's next??
Lee Priest asking us when he should upshift in his next Drag race?
Donald Trump asking the homeless to help him identify real estate investment opportunities?
Markus Ruhl asking True Adonis how to add more muscle to his frame?
Donald Trump asking Flex Wheeler to help him identify real estate investment opportunities? (Oops, covered that)
OJ Simpson asking Craig Titus how to get away with murder?

I could go on, but I digress....

Special "Jocular" Ed

that was funny

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2006, 11:38:36 AM »
  So is that the MAIN REASON u didnt answer my Question that i sent u by PM>>???????
i really dont know which one it is: being black or an Arab making u NOT helping me!!!!

OK.... lets make it to public and see if there is a better expert than u will be willing to answer or help me..... ;)

Now that's not fair, Sami.  When I replied to you, I said that I thought you looked fantastic in your previous show, but more importantly, that - because you are a pro - I was not qualified to give you advice on final preparations for a show. 

It wasn't that I did not wish to help you and it certainly wasn't because you're 'Black or Arab'...it's that I don't have the subject matter expertise necessary to be able to give you sound advice. 

Thankfully, you're still in the right place - GetBig is full of people with a lot more knowledge than me on this subject who will gladly share their information with you.

That said, I wish you continued success in your bodybuilding career and hope this little misunderstanding is soon forgotten.

-Tre'

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2006, 11:44:31 AM »
Nothing new there. Tre is an obvious racist in my opinion.

Tre has on several occasions made racist remarks regarding Arabs.

Nice try, but not applicable here. 

My telling Sami that I couldn't answer his question had nothing to do with race or ethnicity - it had to do with the fact that I'm not qualified to give the answers he was seeking in regards to show prep.  I told him that there were much better people to speak with on this subject.

Not that it matters, but at the time, I thought he was Black anyway, so whether I'm racist (against non-Blacks) or not would not have factored into the decision to suggest that he get the required info from more knowledgeable sources.  I did the responsible thing and FWIW, would've given the same response to anyone who asked.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2006, 12:45:41 PM »
Nice try, but not applicable here. 

My telling Sami that I couldn't answer his question had nothing to do with race or ethnicity - it had to do with the fact that I'm not qualified to give the answers he was seeking in regards to show prep.  I told him that there were much better people to speak with on this subject.

Not that it matters, but at the time, I thought he was Black anyway, so whether I'm racist (against non-Blacks) or not would not have factored into the decision to suggest that he get the required info from more knowledgeable sources.  I did the responsible thing and FWIW, would've given the same response to anyone who asked.

Cool.

I never claimed you to be racist towards "non-Blacks".

I called you on your racist remarks towards Arabs.

Don't include other ethnicities into that.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2006, 12:52:09 PM »
Tre, lets be honest.  You didn't give him advise cause he's not a smoking chick with a nice booty (like in your ativar)    :D

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2006, 01:04:43 PM »
My advice is this.
You get what you pay for.
Hire a guy like Milos for your next show and I am sure you will be near the top.

Good Luck.

whose working under milos now...meaning who's with him for the last few weeks leading up to the contest.  I know luke wood, and im guessing dennis james.  i know mustafa in the past.   not a diss, since milos knows his stuff, but im just trying to get an idea where his guys are placing. 

also, disgusted knows his stuff, ask him via pm. 

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2006, 01:10:41 PM »
Any paid advice is better then none.
I am pretty sure Dennis James is with Milos.
But Disgusted is very good.
I nevery thought Shari would place in the top 5 in any show.
Z