Author Topic: Any and all pro's/guru/experts  (Read 3260 times)

Alex23

Re: Any and all pro's/guru/experts
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2006, 08:08:58 PM »
I want to add to that; flexingtonsteele dresses like a mexican quinceanera girl on weekend..

but that's a story for another day...  ;)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2006, 10:23:10 PM »
Hey Alex 23,

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thats for another thread on another day.

For now, Ron, whats your thoughts on this idea???? I think disgusted would be great for it, and it would bring some respect back to your board if we can get some serious bodybuilding talk on here, instead of that crap thats on here now!!!!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2006, 10:27:35 PM »
I want to add to that; flexingtonsteele dresses like a mexican quinceanera girl on weekend..

but that's a story for another day...  ;)

And I want to add to that, Alex 23 Bangs fat black girls on the weekends......

Ok but I dont want to get off topic.......

Lets get this thread going guys....We can do it. Bring some dignity back to Get Big

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2006, 01:03:40 AM »
team goodbum-2007 bitch-

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2006, 01:15:41 AM »
I love a good debate and sharing ideas, but it would have to be on certain conditions. It would have to be strictly moderated and kept as civil as possible. Of course just for that particular thread. I don't think that's asking too much to have just one thread where people can learn and share ideas without the normal goings on.  ;D  I think Getbig is long overdue for this. I'll leave it up to Ron.
thaanx disgusted...well put..instead of losing 1 hour shuffling through true adonis theories and other bozo's crap as well...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2006, 02:48:50 AM »
Get disgusted a protected thread. A lot of us would love to learn from him.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2006, 06:29:29 AM »
It's a great idea - I am all for it. But there is a Bodybuilder's fan board also which is much more moderated. If I delete ever single post that I find offensive or not up to standards, I would be here all day... this is a gossip and opinions board so of course you get some unwanted opinions...

But this board is different:

Bodybuilding Fans & Friends: A board for the bodybuilders and fans of bodybuilding. Pros, amateurs, experts and fans can share discussions, info, news on bodybuilders in a positive way. Find out about the pros and more. No attacks or negative posts.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2006, 07:50:19 AM »
Great idea; The HNIC himself Vince G to be the moderator! ;D
Team Goodrum!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2006, 08:46:37 AM »
What's a Zbar?  If it's chocolate I'm in.  :P
Nah it's more pez like 

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2006, 05:26:03 PM »
It's a great idea - I am all for it. But there is a Bodybuilder's fan board also which is much more moderated. If I delete ever single post that I find offensive or not up to standards, I would be here all day... this is a gossip and opinions board so of course you get some unwanted opinions...

But this board is different:

Bodybuilding Fans & Friends: A board for the bodybuilders and fans of bodybuilding. Pros, amateurs, experts and fans can share discussions, info, news on bodybuilders in a positive way. Find out about the pros and more. No attacks or negative posts.

I tried explaining this already Ron.....

it takes a while for it to sink in I suppose

:-\

BTW...that board has been working out pretty good....except Lee & Derik are about the only two that visit there.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2006, 07:50:14 PM »
Ron, Disgusted??????

Any update on my proposal????????????

Alex23

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2006, 08:27:47 PM »
I tried explaining this already Ron.....

it takes a while for it to sink in I suppose
 :-\
BTW...that board has been working out pretty good....except Lee & Derik are about the only two that visit there.

Can't blame 'em...  as getbig is popular, it's also a running joke in the industry "to go on getbig to get bashed a little" ...  if you're nartional or pro level, the first thing your trainer/entourage will tell you is to stay away from getbig to avoid the negativity...

Takes some big balls to endure the bashing, only a warrior like Priest could take it on a daily basis... defending or arguing agaisnt so many united trollers is a part time job...