Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

JustPlaneJane Sucks.

(1/98) > >>

Matt:
Another FANTASTIC video by Josh.

First off, what part of:
"I'M WILLING TO LOSE THE F**CKING MONEY" do you NOT understand, Jane??

The last time I ran 100m in sub-12.5s officially was in **1996**. Though I stayed very fast until as late as 2007 [through my army training and beyond], I would say there is **no chance in hell** I can run 100m in 12.5s now.

At 195-lb, right off the couch [literally having not done a 100m sprint since 2014], I'd probably get it in sub-17s, but I have NO EXPECTATION of beating an alleged "national champion" which Jane claims to be [which is all bullshit, but whatever].

I'm basically saying - I am PERFECTLY FINE with losing $2,000 USD if it means proving JustPlaneJane is full of shit.

LIKE I SAID - I look at it as paying $2,000 USD to get me on a 16-week sprint training program.

I was in shape before my challenge to B. Hank, but the ONLY reason I committed to gaining my former strength back [and a bit more] was because of that public challenge. And yes, that was worth it to me.

Hey Jane - I'm saying I'LL PAY YOU the $2,000 USD to beat me, which you claim would be so easy, because I'm paying to get back in sprint shape [something I've been avoiding for arguably 2+ years now].

But no. Jane is fully aware she never ran 100m in 11.11s, let alone a 4.33s 40-yard dash, and therefore has to evade the challenge.  ::)

Off-topic slightly, but I love how Jane's "proof" of being real is that she did NOT meet up with Henda.  ;D Be sure to let us know when that happens, Jane.  :)

PS - give me a note to write next to the $2,000 USD to prove I still have the cash in hand, and that the challenge is still on, Jane.  :)

Great video:

BEEFCAKE:

--- Quote from: Matt on March 14, 2024, 03:44:17 PM ---Another FANTASTIC video by Josh.

First off, what part of:
"I'M WILLING TO LOSE THE F**CKING MONEY" do you NOT understand, Jane??

The last time I ran 100m in sub-12.5s officially was in **1996**. Though I stayed very fast until as late as 2007 [through my army training and beyond], I would say there is **no chance in hell** I can run 100m in 12.5s now.

At 195-lb, right off the couch [literally having not done a 100m sprint since 2014], I'd probably get it in sub-17s, but I have NO EXPECTATION of beating an alleged "national champion" which Jane claims to be [which is all bullshit, but whatever].

I'm basically saying - I am PERFECTLY FINE with losing $2,000 USD if it means proving JustPlaneJane is full of shit.

LIKE I SAID - I look at it as paying $2,000 USD to get me on a 16-week sprint training program.

I was in shape before my challenge to B. Hank, but the ONLY reason I committed to gaining my former strength back [and a bit more] was because of that public challenge. And yes, that was worth it to me.

Hey Jane - I'm saying I'LL PAY YOU the $2,000 USD to beat me, which you claim would be so easy, because I'm paying to get back in sprint shape [something I've been avoiding for arguably 2+ years now].

But no. Jane is fully aware she never ran 100m in 11.11s, let alone a 4.33s 40-yard dash, and therefore has to evade the challenge.  ::)

Off-topic slightly, but I love how Jane's "proof" of being real is that she did NOT meet up with Henda.  ;D Be sure to let us know when that happens, Jane.  :)

PS - give me a note to write next to the $2,000 USD to prove I still have the cash in hand, and that the challenge is still on, Jane.  :)

Great video:

--- End quote ---

X2

Matt:

--- Quote from: JustPlaneJane on October 08, 2023, 12:20:14 AM ---Not to burst your bubble, but I might have been able to run 12.5 backwards.   🤣
--- End quote ---

Should be an easy $2K USD for you then.

--- Quote from: JustPlaneJane on October 08, 2023, 12:20:14 AM ---I like your deadlift, I am up to 140 kg for 3 reps now with my wrist straps.

-JPJ
--- End quote ---

LOL.
Literally never happened.

PS - BOOOOOOMM!!!!

^ How about a deadlift challenge instead, "Jane"? 🤣

Have you been able to budge that 85-lb off the ground since that 2014 shot?

--- Quote from: Walter Sobchak on October 05, 2023, 01:29:24 PM ---but for a couple of grand for 11 seconds of her time I think JPJ will bring her spikes out of retirement.
--- End quote ---

Yeah...so apparently that's not true. :)

$2,000 USD is $2,706.89 CAD from my calculation. So here it is, in exact change for you:

I set some of the bills up so you can read the serial numbers. Just in case you scream "counterfeit" or any other absurdity.

The £20 is for Henda, to pay you for a blowjob in case you ever meet up with him in any of your numerous "travels to London" that you have a 0% rate of coming through on thus far.

The $20 USD is for B. Hank - also remuneration for a blowjob in the event you meet. Frankly, I think that's an overpayment though.

Lastly, although I think it's a bit cuckish for Canada to have the Queen on our money, I am looking forward to King Charles appearing on our bills! Hopefully this happens...although Cuck Trudeau will probably put some fat Indigenous Chief like Theresa Spence on our bills instead. 🙄

My cat knocked over some of the cash, lol. But here it is with a note with the URL for Josh's YouTube video which only went live ~1 hour ago. So that's proof I still have the cash IN HAND, AND READY TO WIRE TO RON [or someone else trustworthy to hold it in escrow].

Now watch as Jane "the National sprint champion" 🏃‍♀️ 🏆 evades in 3...2...1...

😆 🤣 😂

BEEFCAKE:
CANADIAN MUSCLE DOMINATES GETBIG

visualizeperfection:
Even canadas money looks gay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version