Author Topic: Presentation & Make-Up Services for 2006 Season  (Read 2854 times)

brittanyt

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Presentation & Make-Up Services for 2006 Season
« on: January 17, 2006, 09:06:16 PM »
Brittany Thorsch is once again offering her personal services along with a team of professionals from Fit Images to both amateur and Professional Fitness & Figure Competitors for the 2006 season. Fit Images not only offers make-up application but also posing/ presentation and tanning application.
Fit Images is currently booking for these upcoming shows.
March 4th Max Muscle Naturals Anaheim
March 18th World Gym Classic San Diego
April 22nd Orange County Muscle Classic
May 26th & 27th California State & IFBB Championships Culver City
Los Angeles Bodybuilding and Figure Championships Culver City, CA
July 28th & 29th USA Bodybuilding & Figure Championships Las Vegas
August 19th Pacific USA’s Anaheim, CA
September 16th Border States San Diego
September 23 Tournament of Champions Culver City
December 2nd – Excalibur Culver City
Limited spaces are available and are already filling up for this year. Take the last minute stress off of your shoulders and let Fit Images help you look and feel your best each and every time.
If there is a show on this list that you will be competing in please contact Brittany at britt_thorsch@hotmail.com so possible arrangements can be made.
www.brittanythorsch.com

Testimonials
'Britt did my make-up for Team Universe in NYC.  It was the first time I have worked with Britt, and besides being a very personable person and great to work with, she's an excellent make-up artist.  I was highly impressed with how she matched my colors to complement my suits as well as give my appearance a flawless look.  I kept looking in the mirror thinking I looked like a porcelain doll.  She was readily available before each stage appearance as well as for touch ups in between.  It was a bonus that she even made sure my hair, oil, and bikini bite were all in place.  I was not expecting that at all.  Britt was worth every penny and I would recommend her for anyone needing a dependable, experienced make-up artist for any kind of event.  She knows her stuff and takes pride in her clients.
Jenny Guenther IFBB Pro

Thanks Britt for making me feel extremely confident on stage. My hair and makeup complimented my ethnic background perfectly. It was so great to have all the stress taken off my shoulders and put in the hands of a true professional who knows what looks best on stage. I hope you are around for me all next year, I couldn't imagine doing it without you!

Jen Yamada

I’m writing this not only to compliment Britt on her great work but also to make sure that other competitors know about it!  For the 2005 NPC USAs, I made the decision to look for a makeup expert.  Usually, I’m content with doing my own makeup for regional shows (especially since I’m also a certified makeup artist!).  However, on a special occasion like NATIONALS I decided to go with the best.  Britt and I communicated about my suit colors, where I was staying, and when I would be stepping on stage.  Despite having to work with multiple competitors, she still made me feel like my time was important to her and that was very important, especially when you are as nervous as I was backstage!!!  The quality of the makeup was excellent and the way she knew how to bring out my “flattering” facial features was great!  I am looking forward to working with her again.

Best Wishes Britt!
Christine Camacho
(8th Place/2005 NPC USAs)

"Brittany Thorsch was by my side as I prepared for my first national competition, the USA Figure Championships.  Along with helping me with my contest posing and being there with me the day of my contest to do my makeup and tanning, Brittany was there for me the entire 12 weeks I prepared for my show.  She continued to help me stay motivated and focused as each day got closer and closer.  She was there for me through each mental and physical barrier I came across.  She did a beautiful job doing my makeup and perfecting my tan. Brittany's skills and perfectionism gave me the finishing touches I needed to shine on stage.  Her continuous help and encouragement gave me the strength that I needed to walk on stage and walk away with my IFBB Pro Card.   
Thanks to all your help, my memorable experiences will never be forgotten."
xoxo
Gina Aliotti
IFBB Professional Figure