Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Natural Bodybuilding

MONSTER TRICEPS! Ask JROD (Nattie BB CHAMP) Q & A

<< < (118/119) > >>

jrod:

--- Quote from: shiftedShapes on April 28, 2011, 10:21:59 PM ---you look great, calves are lagging but that's genetics and I'm sure you brutalize them to counteract that.  I don't believe that you are natural based on your look, so if you are take my skepticism as the highest compliment.  I'm a natural and I don't think anybody would distrust me :'( LOL.

--- End quote ---

About the calves, yeah, I know, thats never gonna change.  I'm sure that no matter what I do they will always be weak.  Also, whatever is I have that is weak is probably always going to be relatively weak to whatever my strengths are.   

About being natural, thats fine too.  Maybe I'm not natural, maybe I am, who really knows but me.  If I'm lying I'm gonna keep lying anyways; if I'm telling the truth, then I'll keep telling the truth.  Either way, in the grand scheme of things, none of this shit really matters anyways, as long as I enjoy what I'm doing (lying or not).  I'm just here passing through, doing my bodybuilding thing, trying to get ready for a show.  Just assume in not natural; no offense taken. 

Schmoff:
looks great! good luck with the show!

flexingtonsteele:

--- Quote from: jrod on April 29, 2011, 12:14:35 AM ---About the calves, yeah, I know, thats never gonna change.  I'm sure that no matter what I do they will always be weak.  Also, whatever is I have that is weak is probably always going to be relatively weak to whatever my strengths are.   

About being natural, thats fine too.  Maybe I'm not natural, maybe I am, who really knows but me.  If I'm lying I'm gonna keep lying anyways; if I'm telling the truth, then I'll keep telling the truth.  Either way, in the grand scheme of things, none of this shit really matters anyways, as long as I enjoy what I'm doing (lying or not).  I'm just here passing through, doing my bodybuilding thing, trying to get ready for a show.  Just assume in not natural; no offense taken. 

--- End quote ---

good answer.

and why would you admit to doing something illegal in the first place??

i dont really understand why people get all butthurt when you dont give them your cycles....

just dont say that your natural or not......thats the best option imo....

good luck at the team u

jrod:

--- Quote from: flexingtonsteele on April 30, 2011, 01:15:14 AM ---good answer.

and why would you admit to doing something illegal in the first place??

i dont really understand why people get all butthurt when you dont give them your cycles....

just dont say that your natural or not......thats the best option imo....

good luck at the team u

--- End quote ---

I considered responding to the above (italicized), but I realized its going to take too long and in the end, its pointless.

Thanks for the good luck. 

RS:
JRod - you still around -  I see this hasn't been updated in like 6 months or so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version